Plan A

T_Y : the sequel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Plan A

 

 

'Look,I am not denying your offer!..... No!.... That's not it!...... He can't!.... Too much work for this week.... What do you mean just once! The man will collapse if he worked more than that!..... It's a no!I am sorry....... I am sorry again.... Bye'

The tall man ended the call then stuffed his phone in his pocket, letting out a long exhale,his eyes went to the top model sitting on the brown leathered couch،,feet on the couch and knees close to his chest,his wrists resting on the top of his knees,his big eyes seemed too focused on his phone...

'Lee taeyong!'

Taeyong almost dropped his phone before looking up at the man.

'hyung you scared me!'

The man just shake his head helplessly.

'were you even listening? '

 

Taeyong shrugged, his beautiful features alonge with the purple messy bangs make him look ethereal and that's not new to taeyong who is officially one of the most handsome men on the planet, it's a fact and although that taeyong didn't like people talking about his looks, he always loved hearing about his voice and his dancing skills.... 

Well.... That was in the past, when he used to have no clue he had a heart issue, now the only thing he have to be proud of is his walk on the runways and his emotionless eyes..... 

He missed dancing..... 

He missed the energetic life and what is he can't do anything about it..... 

 

'kind of... is it another job offer?'

His manager nodded as he take a seat beside him. 

'it's not any brand taeyong.... It's a really famous one and they want to work with you' 

The man stayed silent making his manager rush to say. 

'don't feel the pressure,I already refused' 

After a few minutes taeyong raised his eyes.

'is it chanel?' 

Shaking his head the man uttered. 

'supreme.....' 

 

Oh

 

'I can do it' 

The only thing taeyong can get is one familiar sentence

'should I bring you your medical record?' 

Taeyong just sigh... 

'it's another golden chance hyung and I can't lose it' 

The man smiled patting his shoulder. 

'it's golden for people who aren't lee taeyong, you are a top model taeyong evey brand want to work with you, so if you refused their offer it's their loss'

Finally taeyong smiled as he let his body fall on the pillows next to him... 

 

Life have been so good to him,he become wealthy and popular and so successful,everybody knows him,companies and brands are chasing him nonstop,his name itself become brand..... 

He is a star in the fashion industry and his dad is so proud of him for being someone people would look up to.... 

Taeyong is glad he helped his family to live better, it was one of his many goals in life..... 

he feel so blessed. 

Not in a million year he thought he will be a model. 

A rapper... A singer and a dancer

 

Those three things were his only dreams. 

 

But life does not go with our desires all the time,sometimes you have to gave up something you love in order to survive. 

Taeyong lost so much that year. 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter