First meeting

100 reasons why I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Who is this Seulgi? Yeri ask as he pointing at the picture frame hanging on the receiving area of the 
house and if you are at the backyard you can see it through the glass door.

“Oh that’s my late Grandfather, he just died last year.” His friends gave him a pitiful response, Joy hug him Yeri pat his head.

“We are very sorry for your loss” Wendy said with sympathy voice.

“That’s fine I am ok now”. Seulgi respond but you still can see in his eyes the sadness through his heart, Seulgi was very close to his late Grandfather and he is the most affected after he’s gone. Seulgi’s Grandfather is Marine Soldier and Seulgi is very proud of him.

Seulgi Yeri and Wendy are all classmates and they are in Sophomore Year while Joy is the oldest and a Junior High school student.

They are planning this Barbecue Party at Seulgi’s house for a long time. Seulgi love his friends so much that they treat them as his siblings because he is the only child and don’t have the chance to experience the love from siblings.

In the other matter Joy, Yeri and Wendy feel the 
same as well. They always having a long emotional conversation and share each other thoughts.

Yeri is also the only child of his parents, Wendy have a brother but he died last two years ago and Joy even though she have 2 brother but they live far away from her. They treat one another as a siblings. 

And because of long School break they manage to throw the party with no doubt. It is set in Seulgi’s 
house, Seulgi is grilling some Sausage, Steak and Vegetables. Yeri is preparing drinks, Joy is setting the table with plates and silver wares while Joy went to the kitchen to get her homemade apple pie rhubarb.

As they gather in the table to start their barbecue party Joy leads the prayer before they eat. 
“I will start with this Pie”. Yeri said as he slice piece of Joy homemade apple rhubarb pie. He take a huge bite “This is so good can you bake this every day for me Joy?” Yeri said in a rumbling words and a mouth full of pie.

“Of course I can make Carrot cake or Crepe Cake too I can bake everything for you guys but in one 
condition please help me to get that championship back to us” Joy said.

Before school start they need to practice for the incoming Dance Competition and they need to get that Championship, as our school loose the championship last 2 years ago and this time they really need to get it back and Joy as the leader of the group is more stressed.

“Oh Joy please let us relax and enjoy this summer vacation no more stressing about that competition 
please live one day at a time”. Seulgi said as she sipping a glass of soda.

“Yah Joy you’re only stressing yourself and when that happen maybe you will have a nervous 
breakdown and cannot focus anymore and we have 80 percent of losing the competition” Yeri warned 
Joy.

“Ok fine.” Joy sighs as she really want to open the topic regarding this school dance she feel so much 
pressure that why she want more ideas and some people to talk about it. But she know her friends will rely to her as always. 

“I was thinking we can watch new movies from Netflix after we ate I have popcorn in the kitchen and some Maltesers and more orange soda in the fridge” Seulgi suggest to his friends.

“So boring we can talk about ghost or about Gonjiam”. Yuri suggest.
“Are you sick? No ghost story please no ghost story, I can’t sleep at night you know I am still having a 
nightmare” Wendy said
“Still the same nightmare Wendy every night?” Joy asked
“Yes something all over again” Said Wendy
“I have a very interesting story, I hear this story from my grandfather and his Grandfather pass this story 
onto him.” Seulgi interrupt 
“I said no ghost story please Seulgi”, Wendy said.
“Hahahaha no silly this is not a ghost story” Seulgi laughingly said while looking at Wendy’s facial 
expression. 
“My Grandfather told me this story as her Grandfather pass it on to him. It was a secret that only few people know”. Seulgi paused as he glance at the face of his friends.

“It was a story about THE RED THREAD OF FATE, since the day we are born in this world we already 
have strings attached in our fingers. The old lunar matchmaker God is in charge of this string The Lunar Matchmaker God assigned two people who is destined to be together for the rest of eternity. The God put the string to girl’s pinkie finger and the God put it in the boy’s thumb. It is invisible and you cannot see it but it is not breakable, You are lucky if you see your soul mate right away that means your string is not tangled but often times we are having a hard time looking for the right person, maybe the string is tangled like some circumstances or problem they are facing or they are in the wrong relationship, but whatever they do whoever they love they will still land in the person who is in the other end of the string." Seulgi finished with a smile.
They a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter