First day of forever

100 reasons why I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi said his goodbye to Joy, hang-up and place the phone on the top of their table foyer. He hurriedly walking to his room but his mom call his name from the kitchen.

“Yes Mom?” He respond to her mom as he have no choice but to go see her in the kitchen.
Her mother was making tteoboki and fish cake while his father was watching news, his father place a 32” inches flat TV in their kitchen area because her mother loves cooking and her father always wants to be with his mother as he was busy from his work.

“How are you son? His Father ask him.


“I am ok Dad, a bit busy but everything is manageable.


“Seulgi do you need any help for your school activities or other stuff? Mrs Kim ask his son as she is very supportive to whatever Seulgi want to do as long as it’s not bad and it will not affect his studies.

“We don’t have plan yet, some of the school student along with other teachers who involved in the Event will having a meeting this Friday, I will Update you Mom when we have a final plan” Seulgi answered.

“You mean tomorrow? What time? Mrs Kim ask Seulgi.

“What you mean tomorrow is Friday and today is Thursday?” He ask his mom. He was so confused it was a very busy week for him and he didn’t notice the date. He hurriedly run to his room and he know he have plenty errands to run through. He knows this two School club and academics will gave him a hustle in his high school life.

“Seulgi make sure your down for dinner, it is ready by 7” Mrs. Kim shout just to make sure her son hear her. She look at her husband wondering what happen to his Son. Is Seulgi having a hard time at his school? Is he have a girlfriend? Some bullies taking over him? Many question run through her mind. Mr. Kim look at his wife even though there is no words coming from , Mr. Kim understood what is in her mind.

“Don’t worry he will be fine, He is a very responsible Boy” A word from Mr. Kim to calm his wife’s mind.

Seulgi shut his door bedroom and grab his planner from his bagpack and check if he forgot some errands or his homework. While double checking his notes a ring from his SNS. It was Irene. He feel so anxious answering that call then many negative thoughts run through his mind, But after a few ring he still answer it. A very beautiful voice from the other side of the line greet him.

“Good Afternoon Seulgi, I forgot to mention to you this morning if you have hammer that you could bring tomorrow and please do not forget the slide show and please send me the chess event photos?” A no pause instruction from Irene.

“Yes sure, I’m done with the slide show and I will send you the photos right after we talk” Seulgi said.
“That’s great because I need to finish the school newspaper tonight, I want to finish everything before the school event and I don’t have too much time tomorrow to because after the General Meeting for the coming Valentine’s Day Event we will start to decorate the School and gave me some ideas too what other booth activity we can input”. Irene still have a sweet and calm voice even though Seulgi knows that she is already in a panic mode.

“Yes Irene I will”


“Ok thank you so much, see you tomorrow” Irene said and hung up the phone. Seulgi feels the butterfly from his stomach as they are all flying widely its very weird but in the same time gives a smile to his lips. He doesn't have an idea what is going on but every time he see or hear Irene this butterfly is always on the loose. Instead of doing his errands he lay on his bed and start searching at Irene’s Social Media. They already friends but he doesn't have time to check her profile before.

He clicked her name and her profile is full of Nature and travel post from other well-known vlogger and some words of wisdom from some famous people. Not a rubbish profile like other student that put their emotion through their post and no nasty photos and videos that other student share through their social media, it seems like she is out from the ordinary. He check Irene status and it’s still single which makes him a peace of mind. He knows that he doesn’t like Irene that much even though she is kind and so pretty and a top student Irene intimidate Seulgi so much and he don’t want a person like that around him but other side of her that makes Seulgi smile from inside and plus the fact that his butterflies goes wild. He check Irene photo and as what he expect a two album one album is full of ABBA photo and the other album is a 3 photo of Paris view and Irene’s photo seating in a wooden chair with a very charming volcano and greenery background, her smile was very innocent and it’s not tiring to look at. Seulgi screen shot her
photo and save it to his phone. He still staring at Irene picture then a message from Irene pop up in his notification “Where are the photos?” He replied to her and go straight to his laptop to send some photos to her. Something in her that really makes Seulgi smile.

After class some of the student and teacher who include to organized the school event go straight to School Director Office, A big room with a big oval shape wooden table and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter