Chapter 1

Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was a good day somewhere in Seoul City. Everyone was preparing things for the most awaited interview of 2021. 

Kim MinYoung, also known as kimminnie, is a youtuber and friend of Chaerin and Jiyong. A lots of fans have been asking her to have them as her guests so right now, she'll be granting their wish. 

Camera checked
Microphone checked
Good vibe atmosphere checked

After checking if everything's already good. The live interview will start in five minutes. 

*Camera rolling
3,2,1

"Good day beautiful humans,welcome to kimminnie's vlog. " Min Young said her opening introduction, trying not to get excited

" I know all of you are excited for today's guests so without further ado, lemme introduce to y'all , Mr. one of a kind,Kwon Jiyong shiii and The baddest female of Seoul Cityy, Lee Chaerin shiii, let's give them a round of applause whooo!!! "

the camera zoomed to the Smiling and beautiful faces of today's guests, applaused and cheers can be heard from the background. 

" Hello!!! " Jiyong and Chaerin greeted everyone, waving towards the camera. 

Min young motioned them to sit on the couch. 

" So how are you both doing nowadays?? " Min Young launched her first question to ease both of her guests. 

" As you all know, I'm busy preparing for Big Bang's comeback album so most of the time, I'm always in the studio writing. " Jiyong answered

" How about you, Chaerinnie? "

" Uhmm, currently I'm also busy preparing for my next album" 

"You know, I've been listening to your songs non stop, I'm not trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter