Final

Interview
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV 

recap:

"Chaerinnie, although Dpr Ian is great, very handsome young man.  I just have this question for a while now that I haven't had the chance to ask you. So instead of Ian, why didn't you just asked Jiyong to be the one to be featured in 5 stars, seeing that both of you are super close, why didn't you asked him? "

Min young launched her first bomb that day... 

end of recap. 

Honestly speaking, Min Young didn't really have any intention to asked that question, but seeing that almost all the questions in live comment sections are asking the same thing, so to please that fans, she gave it a try. 

Truth to be, Min Young is curious too. She knows Jiyong and Chaerin are very close to each other, hell she knows how to those two act around each other but she also felt something is different between them. 

"Uhmm, as we all know Jiyong oppa is very busy right now, I couldn't just ask him you know, he also has his own schedule, we don't wanna mess that up, right?! " Chaerin stammered, trying to be the right word to say. 

" Yah Chaerinnie, you know oppa is never busy for you, right? If you ask me I'd immediately say yes!! " Jiyong exclaimed, looking straight to Chaerin's eyes making her blush. 

Min Young smiled at the two in front of them. It's been a while since she last saw this two like this together. She thought everything have changed but some habits are just too hard to forget. 

"really, oppa? then why didn't you give me your video for my Done mv, I asked you to submit one! " Chaerin back fired.  Making Jiyong flustered alittle

'Hell, even Kiko and Sohee was in the mv!! ' Chaerin thought scoffing. 

" Well, that time, I was quite b~busy okay but I asked Young Bae to fill in for me. " he laughed alittle, avoiding having an eye contact with Chaerin who's making a tsk sound. 

Sensing that everything is getting fired up, Min Young smiled and asked another question to avoid a quarrel.  

'I'll let them settled this on their own'she thought 

"Anyways I have a questions though regarding of the lyrics. " Chaerin nodded her head for her to continue

" When you said 'til six in the morning, baby don't stop, keep it coming' what do you mean by that? what are you gonna do up until six, as far as I know you don't stay up that late!! ".  
Chaerin was flustered because of the sudden innuendo while Jiyong is stifled his laugh

" Unnie!! " Chaerin exclaimed , fanning her red face.  Min Young just gave her her 'what' face, also trying her best not to laugh.

It's not always everyday you see CL being embarrassed, she thinks it's a great chance to caught her off guard. 

" Unnie, that's inappropriate, what if young kids watch this?? " she's trying to get out of the situation

" Why?  I was just asking,  why is the lyrics related to something naughty for you to react like that?? " Min Young giving Chaerin her best innocent face, Jiyong couldn't hide his laugh anymore, guffawed. 

Chaerin hide her face, embarrased.  Min Young looked back at the comment sections, fans are sending alot of different questions, wanting to be answered. The comment sections are going wild. 

Trying to composed herself.

"Ani unnie, it's just a lyrics, I think it's appropriate to have those words for this song, it fits perfectly, don't get into detail"

Chaerin urged, giving an warning eye to Min Young not to further the question

But Min Young wanted to some more, asked again

"What do you mean not to get into details, it's your song, your wrote that, I'm pretty sure there are some meaningful story behind it" 

Chaerin discreetly throwing an eye dagger to Min Young. 

'I'll kill this unnie later!! ' she said in her mind 

" You know noona, sometimes what we wrote doesn't necessarily means it happened to us, experience is a great way to write a song of course but sometimes, we need to get out of reality and take an inspiration outside our mind for the song to be much better, to give it more feelings. " Jiyong helped her, not wanting Chaerin to deepen the hole she was in.  

Chaerin slightly tapped him in his legs, thanking him

Had enough of teasing Chaerin, 

" Okay okay hahaha, so as you know we are live, we have alots of questions from your fans all around the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter