SaHyo in Trouble

The Bestfriend

If last time Mina think he's ignoring her now she's sure Sana is avoiding her. Sana's response were always a humm or a simple nod. Mina wanted to asked but prefer to let it slide. 'Maybe he's not in a mood, he was drunk last night anyway.' Mina convinced herself as frown while glaring at the figure in front.

"Good morning Mina" Tzuyu greets

"Good morning." Mina smiles feeling alot better to have Tzuyu around.

Proffesor Kim came and started the lesson right away but stopped in the middle of his lecture to callout the most unexpected students in class.

"Ms. Myoui and Mr. Chou"

Mina was caught off guard. Sana and Jihyo turn around at the same time with wearing an indignan frown and Mina finally realized what she's been doing however she is clueless to her seatmate's mistake.

"Mina" Tzuyu nudged her shoulder because her eyes are stucked on the two figure in front trying to explain to them that she did nothing wrong.

"Y-yes sir?" Mina stutters finally giving her attention to their proffesor.

"I know your smart but I would appreciate it if you'll still listen to my lectures and Mr. Chou if you can't stop staring at Ms. Myoui I think it's best if you change seat with Mr. Minatozaki."

Mina felt her face heating up in embarrasment but more because of what her  proffesor had said.

"Thank you sir but I prefer my seat now." Sana in then went back to scribbling whatever it is on his notes.

"Sorry sir it won't happen again." Tzuyu apologized and Jihyo had to looked away to contain her laugh, Mina and Tzuyu look like they are in a blushing competition.

The week went fast and Mina felt more and more annoyed because she's more than sure Sana is avoiding her. She and Tzuyu got closer just as how Jihyo and Sana does. Playful jokes and banter became the highlight of their morning class.

"Hey Thomas you okay?" Sana asked one morning as he sat down beside the yawning girl.

"Yahhh I told you not to call me that Shiba." Jihyo pouts and Sana felt the sudden need to pinch her nose.

"Aigoo" Sana murmurs earning an eyeroll yet bunch of giggle from the latter. Mina could only glare watching the two hoping Tzuyu was there so she can enjoy too.

Mrs. Jang came in with a huge smile adoring her face. 

"Ladies and Gents I would like to inform you all that we already decided on the date of your ball. You have a month to prepare and find your partner. No partner will not be allow to come in to the party. Have fun and make sure to help with the preparations, this paper have your designated work to do so please participate. I'll see you all at the ball." She finished with a wink and left the class.

Loud cheers and around of applause filled the room plus the amount of papers flying off in every desk with the sudden news.

***
Lunch Time

"Who else is not around?" Nayeon asked while sitting at table. They are currently on the rooftoop where they ussually do their group meetings.

"The minions aren't here yet." Tzuyu says which earn a laugh from the girls.

"What's this meeting for Nay?" Sana asked lazily as he sat from the bench he's been drifting off since earlier.

"Obviously, Mrs. Jang put all of us together in one team because she's sure You, and Jeongyeon plus those two minions won't listen to anyone aside from me." Nayeon says like it's the most obvious thing on earth.

"Okay okay you don't have to shove to our face that Tzuyu is the best guy." Jeongyeon glares playfully

"And Sana-" Nayeon continues

"I promise I'll behave." Sana is quick to finish her words as he offer his pinky with a grin.

"Sorry we're lateee!" The two shorties shouts in chorus.

"Let's continue our talk in the house. We still have a class, let's go Jeong." Nayeon excused and pat the late comers head.

"Awww sorry." Chaeyoung says

"No it's okay see you guys later." Nayeon assures before leaving

"Jihyo unnie, someone's looking for you earlier." Chaeyoung says as he lay comfortably on the other bench.

"Oh right says it urgent." Dahyun adds

"Is that so? Then I'll go ahead, see you later. Thanks guys." Jihyo says before taking her leave.

"What's your next class?" Dahyun asked taking Jihyo's spot earlier.

"Should be Anatomy but Mr. Oh had a meeting so we'll meet next week instead." Mina says her eyes averted to the figure who's busy talking on the phone.

Their small talked was interrupted when an upset Sana walked towards them and asked for her friend who left for about 5 minutes ago.

"Where's Jihyo?" Sana asked panic evident in his tone as he scan the rooftop looking for a certain girl.

"Sana what is-"

"Where?!" Sana cut off angrily which startle Mina not knowing that Sana is talking to the other two.

"Don't shout at her." Tzuyu in as he stood in front of Mina.

If it wasn't for a voice that errupted on Sana's phone Sana and Tzuyu would have lash out on each other.

"Sanaaa... Your girl is waiting"

Sana greets his teeth before running off the rooftop as fast as he can.

Mina didn't hessitate to run after him. All of them heard what the person says and she's more than sure Jihyo is in trouble and Sana is about to be in trouble too.

"Sana wait!"

"Mina!" Tzuyu calls and follow suit leaving no choice for Chaeyoung and Dahyun but to run along.

***

Sana found himself in an abandoned warehouse. As much as he wants to ask for back up RM and his group are insane when they didn't get what they want. He can't risk Jihyo's life not now that they were good friends.

"Hey guys look who's here?!" Suga mocks when Sana finally walked into the room.

"Ooh the great Minatozaki" V says with an evil grin.

The room filled with mocking laughs as they circle around Sana who didn't give a damn about them as he continue to scan the place looking for a certain girl.

"Umph!" Before Sana could ask he heard a muffled voice and saw Jin who is currently dragging Jihyo.

"We have a deal...Let her go. I won't fight back."

"As you should." RM says and Sana felt a sudden weight on his back and then another one and then another one. He can see Jihyo struggling and shouting despite the tape on yet his eyes are getting blurry he can't register whatever words they are saying. He can feel himself passing out.

'No... If I passed out now it'll get worst.' Sana thought to himself as he watch Jihyo who's been forcing to break free from Jin.

'Promise me you won't be in trouble again' Sana shut his eyes when he recalls Mina's smile when he made that deal with her.

'I'm sorry' Sana thought

"What do you say Jihyo?" RM asked and Jin took off the tape from to let her speak.

"You cowards! Let him go!" Jihyo shouts to his face and what RM did next was enough to get Sana all riled up. He's too busy on Jihyo to notice that Sana already beat up his men.

Jihyo's cheeks are burning red as she stumble and fall on the ground wincing in pain. RM was about to hit her again when he felt blood rushing to his head. Sana hit him with a bat and it didn't stop there. Sana grabbed him by the collar and punch him again and again. V and Suga are unconcious while J-hope and Jin had their leg bleeding, Jungkook had his elbow twist and Jimin screaming in pain because of the pain on his back.

Sana only stopped when he felt the stinging pain on his arms and his bleeding fist. He walked towards the crying Jihyo and the latter emmidiately launched herself to Sana. He pat her back to calm her down and help her stood up.

"You jerk why did you come alone!" Jihyo scolds accompanied by small and weak punches on Sana's shoulder.

"Oh please I was just beaten up earlier stop punching me." Sana whines

***

Mina felt her body tense when he saw Sana's fading back. Sana is too fast she can't even feel her foot now.

"Sana!" She tried once again but Sana is too far to notice that Mina run after him.

"Mina are yo-

"Tzuyu go after him!" Mina cut off and pushed Tzuyu to go after Sana.

"Where is he?" Mina asked in worry as she saw Tzuyu and Dahyun panting.

"I don't know." Dahyun says catching his breath.

"Let's go I know where he is!" Chaeyoung shouts from behind and they all hop into his car.

"Those jerks!" Chaeyoung cursed as he drove them to the warehouse.

"Why who are those?" Mina asked

"RM and his friends. They hate Sana to guts that's why." Dahyun greets his teeth

"We're here" Tzuyu says and emmidiately got out of the car.

"Mina unnie sta-

"No, I'm coming with you." Mina glares at Dahyun
 
They all went inside and was welcomed by a beaten Sana and Jihyo who are both supporting each other as they walked out the warehouse.

Mina met Sana's eyes but the latter felt guilty so he avoided her gaze.

"Sana, let me help." Tzuyu offers and emidiately carry Jihyo bridal style.

"Jih, are you okay?" Mina asked in worry as she scan her friend.

"Yes, but Sana..." Jihyo trail off and before Mina could even look at the guy, a loud thud was heard and Sana is already lying on the ground.

"Sana!" Mina panics she emmidiately scoot down and lay his head on her lap.

"Sana... Sana wake up"

Chaeyoung and Dahyun emmidiately took him and carry him to the car.

"Mi-na?" Sana asked he's currently lying on Mina's lap inside the car they are on their way to the Myoui mansion since Mina already contacted their Family doctor to come.

"Shhh it's okay, you'll be okay." Mina humms, tears verging to fall on her eyes yet she doesn't want to let go on the bleeding part of  Sana's head. Sana badly wants to wipe the tears yet his arms are numb.

"Pfft! You're ugly when you cry." Sana teased which earn whines and pouts from the latter.

"Yah! Look who's ugly now?" Mina scolds as she wiped another batch of blood from Sana's head.

"It's Mina" Sana counters but he coughs once again and Mina gently rubbed his chest to help him breath and Sana could only wished Mina wouldn't feel his heart bursting inside his ribcage.

"We had a deal, Sana." Mina says as she finally get the chance to wipe her tears.

"I know...I'm sorry."

"It's not Sana's fault it's mine I-"

"No, it's our fault. Sorry Unnie we shouldn't have let you come alone." Dahyun apologized

"You guys have nothing to do with it so stop acting like you didn't help us get out." Sana interrupts

"I'm so tired of your apologies do you know that?" Mina whispers not wanting their friends to hear whatever she is saying. She's been bottling up everything and she's been hanging dangerously at the edge. She needs to let it out now.

"I'm really sorry." Sana looked away not wanting to see the disappointment in the younger's eyes.

Seconds passed which felt like hours...

"Can you for once, not break your promise to me?" Mina asked breaking the uncomforrable barrier between them her tone could pass as a plea her eyes gleaming with tears.

"Okay... I'll try harder." Sana smiles half heartedly hoping it would be the last trouble he'll get himself but he knew better.

On the other side, Tzuyu look away trying to fight back the conflicting feelings that's been slowly creeping in his heart.

'Tzuyu, promise me you'll win Mina's heart arraseo? You're the only one I want for her.' Nayeon's voice rung to his ears once again.

"I'll make sure she will, Unnie." Tzuyu mumbles to himself as he watch the two from the side mirror.