six

Marry Me? or Not?

 

 

 

It's been a week since Seungmin and Yena talked about her brother marriage. The younger still didn't talked to her brother, She just can't. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

not yet...

 

 

 

 

 

"Yena?" Yuri utter upon entering their apartment. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri's eyebrows frowned when she saw Yena at their living room drinking again..

 

 

 

"Hey, You are drinking again. Is there any problem?" Yuri asked softly, just seeing the older she assumed that the older is drunk. 

 

 

 

 

 

Silence... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena didn't even bother to answer even look at her. Yuri sighed and she thought Yena need some space so she just passed by. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri rest for a while then she take a shower, after taking a shower she blow dry her hair. The younger heard the door open so she look at it. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

There.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She finally met eyes with Yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri..." Yena's voice sounds sad for Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri stood up since the older is walking towards her. 

 

 

 

 

"Can... can I get a hug?" Yuri chuckles. 

 

 

 

 

"After you ignore me earlier??? NO" Yuri teased the older. The older pouted. 

 

 

 

 

"Come here." Yuri chuckles, Yena then hugged the younger. The younger felt Yena heavy sighed, she just remain quiet waiting for Yena to open up. 

 

 

 

 

But failed... Yena just there hugging her. sobbing. That's her cue for talking. 

 

 

 

 

"Is there any problem?" Yuri asked as she Yena's back. 

 

 

 

 

"You want to talk about it?" Yena shakes her head. 

 

 

 

 

"Are you having a hard time in working?" Yena shakes her head again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay. I'll wait until you open up. but what ever it is, I hope you overcome it." Yuri broke the hugged then she cupped her wife face. 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine to cry about something." Yuri smiled. 

 

 

 

 

"But who ever made you cry I'm ready to fight." Yena chuckles which made Yuri smile. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thankyou. I feel better now." Yuri nodded then she wipes Yena's tears.

 

 

 

 

 

"C'mon let's sleep." Yuri smiled upon seeing Yena nodded.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Is it because of that wedding invitation that's why you are like this?" Yuri thought because since the day she saw it in the garbage can, Yena became like this. 

 

 

 

— — — —

 

 

 

Yena was peacefully driving, Yuri was in her passenger seat. The younger decided to come at Yena's , the older didn't even stop her and agrees. 

 

 

 

"Are you sure it's fine for you to go with me there?" Yuri asked multiple times.

 

 

 

 

"It's fine." Yena chuckles.

 

 

 

 

Yena turned her car left then she enter the parking area in the basement of the building. She stop where her parking spot is, She slowly backing. 

 

 

 

 

"You look so cool when you backing the car." Yuri said which caught Yena on guard.

 

 

 

 

"Stop talking nonsense Yul." Yena said as she laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ey, Just tell me you like it when I compliment you." Yena just shake her head then she got out of the car, Yuri open the door too.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah, Why did you open the door?" 

 

 

 

 

"because... I'm coming with you? What do you expect me to do? Just wait here until you finish your work?" Yena and Yuri rolled their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tch. Next time wait for me to open that for you." Yena said as she put her hands on her pocket then offer her one hand to Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri can't help but her heart flutters. 

 

 

 

 

 

"My hand is getting tired." Yena said, Yuri immediately hold the older hand before walking away. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena was just cool holding Yuri's hand while the younger was dying inside. The employee at are on the elevator was whispering Yena didn't mind it neither Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

The elevator open at the first floor since you have to take elevator again to access the main building. Another pairs of eyes caught the married couple sight upon entering the lobby area. 

 

 

 

 

"Omo, Is that Jo Yuri?" 

 

 

 

"no wonder Yena got mad at her senior." 

 

 

 

"They have something. Are they couple?" 

 

 

 

"Lucky to be a Choi Yena with a Jo Yuri." 

 

 

 

"They indeed couple. Look they holding each other hands."

 

 

 

These are just some of the comment they received upon entering the lobby, Not so long they just go back to their business. Yena can't help but to chuckles.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you chuckling?" Yuri frowned then pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. My employees are too loud to gossip." Yena said as she laughed. 

 

 

 

 

They we're outside the elevator waiting for it to get down. The married couple we're laughing not until....

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yenaaaaaaa!" Yena turned around and froze in her spot upon hearing and seeing the familiar figure behind them. 

 

 

 

 

Yena immediately let go of Yuri's hand, Yuri look at their hands being separated then she look at Yena. 

 

 

 

 

"I—" Yena can't utter a word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yenaaa! It's been a while~" The girl smiled which brought pain to Yena. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh? You must be Yena's wife? Her brother told me she got married." The girl cheerfully said, Yuri bowed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh?? You look familiar? Right. You are Jo Yuri" The girl smiled widely upon recognizing Yuri. 

 

 

 

 

"Eyy. Yena, You got something big huh? Congratulation." The girl tapped Yena's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

"Kim Hyunseo!" The girl look behind her and smiled upon seeing her lover.

 

 

 

 

"Seungmin!" Hyunseo waved. 

 

 

 

 

Yuri was observing Yena from the start when this girl named— Kim Hyunseo arrived.

 

 

 

 

'Kim Hyunseo... where did I read that name..' Yuri thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyunseo arrived last night. Sorry if I haven't told you." Seungmin utter to his sister but his sister was not even paying attention to him

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm Kim Hyunseo~ I'm Seungmin's fiance. I hope you two can go on friday. We will announcing our marriage." Yuri look at Yena's brother and the said girl, Hyunseo cling her hands in seungmin's. Yuri read the expression written in Yena's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The elevator finally comes down, Yena's brother and Hyunseo comes in. 

 

 

 

 

"Aren't you two coming in?" Hyunseo asked. 

 

 

 

 

"Ah, right. I forgot my wallet and phone in your car Yena~ Can we get it?" Yuri said, Yena was just looking at her.

 

 

 

 

"Seungmin oppa, Hyunseo unnie. Yena and I will just get my wallet and phone. You guys can go now, We're definitely coming." Yuri politely bowed, the two nodded and smile. 

 

 

 

 

Hyunseo waved her hands, while Seungmin was feeling apologetic towards Yena. The door of the elevator closed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's get your wallet and phone." 

 

 

 

 

 

"I lied." Yuri said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What?" 

 

 

 

 

"I'm actually hungry. Can we just get food?" Yuri said then she pouted. Yena nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri knows Yena doesn't want to be with the two earlier so she lied. Yuri knows because it was all written at the older face. 

 

 

 

 

'Right. Kim Hyunseo. I read that name at the wedding invitation. I guess she was part of Yena's past.' Yuri thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

'But I'm still upset that she let go of my hand just because she saw this girl Hyunseo.' Yuri thought as she pouted 

 

 

— — — 

 

 

 

The whole day Yuri didn't open the topic or asked who is this Hyunseo, as far as she knows Yena doesn't want to talk about it or she just not ready for what will the older will say.

 

 

 

 

Two days have passed and Yena comes home drunk, Yuri really didn't mind it since she thought maybe that is Yena's coping mechanism. 

 

 

 

 

 

But after the days passed Yena was getting annoying. 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! You keep drinking and drinking. Do you want to die so bad? Come here let me kill you instead." Yuri angrily said, What upset her more was Yena already asleep. 

 

 

 

— — —

 

 

Yuri was tired from the meeting she had for the day, She had five meeting for the upcoming launch of her skin products.

 

 

 

Yuri is on her way home, She was clearly tired and just want to sleep right away, But what she saw upon arriving at the apartment she got upset. 

 

 

 

 

 

It was Yena drinking again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri just sighed, To the younger eyes Yena wasn't that drunk as much as she does the last time and that was a relief. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"When will you stop drinking?" Yuri utter. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Until she come back to me." That what Yuri surprised the most. She look at Yena and there. Yena was already looking at her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And thats not gonna happen." Yena stood up. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And It's because of you." Yuri frowned. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yen—" 

 

 

 

 

 

"She will marry my brother... just because I am now married." Yena utter, And Yuri finally understand. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hyunseo was Yena's past lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And because of this ing stupid marriage, I lost my chance to be with her again." Yena gritted her teeth. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was your ing fault. If only you didn't stop me from divorcing you none of this will happen." Yuri felt her tears are about to come out. She really didn't like getting shouted. 

 

 

 

 

 

Plus Yena's words are hurting her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"If only I can go back that night, I would like to unmeet you. So I get my Hyunseo back.." That make Yuri's tears falls down. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri hardly slapped Yena before walking out of the apartment, Yena closed her eyes and punch the beer can in frustration. 

 

 

 

— — —

 

 

"Ms. Choi. Someone wants to meet you, She said her name is Jo Yujin." Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

 

'Why would Yuri's sister go here?' Yena thought before grabbing her coat to meet Yujin. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena got into the lobby, the person in the lobby said that Yujin is outside waiting for her. 

Of course Yena got out, there she saw Yujin fuming eyes. 

 

 

 

 

People around them gasps when Yujin suddenly punch her. The security guard was about to hold Yujin but Yena stop them telling them It's okay.

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you want?" Yena said as she was wiping the blood on her lips.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri doesn't deserve you." Yujin gritted her teeth. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Really? Making it Yuri's fault when You is the one who is really at fault." Yena frowned.

 

 

 

 

'Did Yujin knows our setup?' Yena thought. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I already know everything about your marriage." Yujin balled her fist. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I really want to punch your face one more time. It pissed me off." Yena sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Look. If you don't have anything to say then I still have a lot of things to do." Yena said, she was about to walked out but Yujin caught her attention.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri was hurt because of whatever you said to her." Yujin said. 

 

 

 

 

 

"And I can't let my sister cry for a like you. Man up and own your mistake. Yuri wasn't at fault, It's you." Yujin heavily breath, Yujin walked towards Yena and faced her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are worst than I thought." Yujin intentionally bumped Yena's shoulder before going inside her car.

 

 

 

— — — 

 

Yena was done at her work, The elevator stops at the basement where the parking lot located. Yena open the door but a person forcefully pushed it closed. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena looked at the person. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was her best friend Kim Chaewon. 

 

 

 

 

 

Yena once again received a powerful punch from Chaewon. The older cough. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the chae?" Yena cursed. 

 

 

 

 

"As much as I don't want to do it. But you ing deserved it." Chaewon said, Yena stand straight as her lips stings since she got punch twice today. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aissshh" 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the is your problem?" Yena was pissed. 

 

 

 

 

 

"I should be asking you that." 

 

 

 

 

 

"What the is your ing problem?" Chaewon can't stop cursing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri was crying to us last night."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She told us what happened. And It ing pissed me off Yena." Chaewon balled her fist, Yena just sighed. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just for you to know. Yena." Chaewon held Yena's collar, The older just remain silent.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It wasn't her fault that YOU and HYUNSEO didn't end up until the end. She just used you as a distraction" Charwon sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's seungmin's first before you Yena. Don't forget that. She takes advantage of you, She used you to get back again with seungmin. She already admit it, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She loves me chae.." Yena utter.

 

 

 

 

 

"She never did." That's when Yena broke in tears, chaewon just know her weakest point. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not saying this to hurt you. But to wake the out of you." Chaewon pushed Yena

 

 

 

 

 

"So stop ing guilt tripping Yuri that it was her fault because It wasn't her fault. It was ing yours, because you have intention to her. Now man up and  ing apologize to Yuri." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you ever think what will Yuri might feel when you said that?" chaewon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Because Yuri doesn't deserved what ever you said that night." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't ing talk to me not until You and Yuri made up." Chaewon slightly pushed Yena before walking away.

 

— — —

 

A/N: YOOOO!!! New Character Unlocked and a little drama. next chap spg HAHAHAHAH jk anyway double update ^.^

 

Kim Hyunseo is Bibi, you guys might not know heheh. I used Bibi coz seungmin commented on Bibi's IG account. HAHAH

 

We need to wake the out of Yena. What should we do???