ssamu and minguri

Lucid Dream

(A/N: jungmo and hyeri are OC) 

CHAPTER 2: 

 You made it through the first week, and now it's Friday evening, and you're eating dinner with your family because your father arrived home today. "How's your first week, minju?" Dad asked, "It's alright dad, I already have a group of friends the first day I move there," to which you answered, "that's nice to hear," he added, and you all proceeded to have supper in peace. You were about to stand up when dizziness overtook you and your consciousness went out. 

__ 

"Why am I at a library and wearing a uniform?" was your initial thought. You looked around the room and spotted a girl sitting at the farthest table staring at you. She averts her gaze when she notices you staring back at her. You were about to stand up when you heard a loud sound from nowhere. You feel your consciousness return, and the next thing you know, you're back inside your room, your alarm blaring loudly.  

"Another day of being clueless," you thought to yourself. You get out of the bed and do your usual Saturday morning routine. You went downstairs after a half hour, but before you reached the kitchen, you heard your mother talking to your father "are you going to your mistress' place again? Jungmo, your daughter needs us! Could you just act like a nice parent just once?" Your mother said.  "What are you talking about, Hyeri?! I don't have a mistress, and I told you I was going to work, so stop saying bulls!" you heard dad. You make your presence known before they continue to argue. "Good morning, mom and dad" you said, pretending not to hear them, they both grew quite before your mom break the ice "oh, Goodmorning sweetie, take a seat and eat your breakfast." "I'll get going, love you princess" your dad said and kiss your forehead before he grabs the car keys and left. 

Nothing happened after that apart from the fact that you felt suffocated. You and your mother get through your day as usual, and before you know it, it's already time for bed. Another day has passed and you have learned nothing new about your past, so you closed your eyes and went off to sleep. 

___ 

You find yourself in the same place, sat in the library, wearing a uniform, but the person you saw the last time is nowhere to be found. You rose up and left the room until someone grabbed your wrist, "What the-" Your words faded as you realized it was the lady who were staring at you last time "where are you going?" the lady asked "to be honest, i don't know" you answered “how about you come with me and I'll show you around?" She suggested "I don't even know you, so why would I go with you?" You responded, and she laughed "Oh, my bad. Since I am older than you, you can call me Chae Unnie." she replied "how did you know my age?"you curiously asked "Because I know you, Minju. Are you coming with me or not? You can ask me questions later, but for now, let's go; I'll show you something" she said, and you agreed. 

You're both now in a waiting shed, and it's started to rain. "So how did you know my name and age?" you asked Chae. "Let's just say I'm a part of your past." Chae responded "in the past? Are we friends, or were you with me when the acc- OH MY! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD?" you inquired, and she only giggled, "Silly. I'm not dead, at least not yet, I suppose." she replied, looking away. "Oh. sorry," you quicky stated "It's fine, but aren't you wondering why you have complete control of your dream?" she said, and you realized "Why is that?" you questioned "It's called lucid dreaming, and I'm here to help and guide you, but I must say any information about myself, so this is all about you.” she responded. You were ready to respond when she pointed to someone "Do you see that girl?” she asked "Yes, but why can't I see her face clearly?" You also asked "because they can't see us, and you're not meant to know them, at least not now. Observe what will gonna happen next," she said, pointing to the girl. Not long after, you noticed another girl in a black hoodie sprinting after the first girl. When she reached her, the hoodie girl handed her an umbrella and walked away quickly, but you didn't miss the reddening ear peeking out from the hoodie. "Cute," you thought to yourself. "Um, unnie, do you know who they are?" Chae was questioned "Well, yes. You may call the girl in the black hoodie, ssamu, and the other minguri. It's their nickname they gave each other and what we saw a while ago was part of their past, and we're going to watch how their relationship progressed from being complete strangers to lovers," she said, "so it's like watching a love story, huh?" you replied, "yup that's right, but for now you need to wake up because it's already morning in your world." She stated and then you hear the blaring sound from your alarm signaling it's time to wake up. 

It is indeed morning when you open your eyes. You looked at the time and noticed that it was already 8 a.m. "Ugh, reality ," you grumbled as you made your way to the bathroom to begin your normal morning routine.  

"Oh? "You're awake," Mom remarked as she was setting the table. "Good morning, Mom," you responded as you sat down. "Do you want to come with me to the supermarket? I might need some extra hands" your mother said. "Sure mom, I also need to go to the bookstore and purchase some new books." You replied and ate your breakfast silently, still thinking about what Chae Unnie said to you regarding lucid dreams. You walk upstairs to change your clothes when you notice something familiar “huh? Is this mine?" you thought to yourself, pulling up a black hoodie from the back of your wardrobe. "It looks like the hoodie that Ssamu wears," you said, and put it on instead of the shirt you chose originally. As you made your way downstairs, you noticed your mother come to a complete halt, staring at the hoodie you were wearing "What's the matter, Mom? you asked, and she shakes her head, "nothing, sweetheart. Let's get going" and you both get into the car.