Snip

Together [**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**]

SNIP

Yongsun successfully removed the ropes bounding Byul in a chair without anyone noticing her presence. And now they only need to escape the building and move for at least 30 meters before she signals her reinforcements to clean up.

Byul on the other hand had been silent all the way, except when she saw Yongsun enter. She has been thinking of all the things those people had told her about her wife, about who and what her wife really is.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Okay, stop.” 

Byul finally breaks the silence between the two of them. She couldn’t take how her wife is so silent and not telling her anything aside from, “be careful,” “are you alright,” and other phrases assuring her of safety.

“What? Byul you know we can't, we need to get out of here fast.”

Yong was a bit startled when her wife spoke but composed herself immediately.

“No. We are not going anywhere until you tell me the truth.”

Byul knows they’re not safe yet but she can’t take the silence anymore and stop near a huge tree.

“We can talk about this later. Byul, listen to me, we need to go.”

Yong approached her and held her wrist.

“No this time you listen to me. So is it true? Yong, is it!?”

Silence. Byul was confronting Yong, half yelling, half whispering.

“Why didn't you tell me!? Yong!”

“Why would I even tell you, Byul!? What do you want me to say that I used to kill people for a living!?”

“You're really asking me why!? Yong, I am your wife. I needed to know this! We married each other because we both agreed to be together. Because we love each other, we trust each other. Or is it just me that believes in all of this? Am I being selfish for also wanting to know this part of you?”

Silence. Byulyi’s eyes were b with tears.

“Yong I love you but why did you hide this from me!”

Byul then finally walks away, not letting Yong see her tears fall.

“Byul, wait.”

Yong tried to stop her.

“Let me cool off first, Yong.”

Yongsun watched her back and walked two feet behind her wife.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“Back there I was so scared. I was so scared that I didn't tell you enough how much I love you. How sorry I am for being late for some of our special occasions. For making you worry. For the possibility of leaving you. I was so scared that I'm going to lose you, Yong.”

Byul couldn't hold her tears any longer and let it just fall and hug her wife tight not letting her go.