CHAPTER 5

Anyone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have a good news and bad news. Which one do you want to listen first?" 

I am too used on listening those words that it didn't faze me anymore when Jisoo said that. 

"Just go on with each one. I'm gonna hear them anyway. But better go with the good news first." I can sense a tense feeling in his room when I said that. 

"Miss Bae, if you want to..-" 

"It's alrigth. Let me break it to her. You can go." 

Jisoo sent his assistant nurse outside, leaving us in the confined space. 

"Let's not beat around the bush. I don't like it." It actually make me more nervous that he's taking his time to tell me. 

"Since you said that, I'm gonna tell you. The good news is, I've found a donor for you." He stop a bit when he hold my hands. 

"The bad news is...I am the donor." 

His words struck me right in the heart and his hands suddenly felt so precious that I refuse to let it go. 

"No! You can't do that! I won't allow it! And I won't accept it!" I scrambled from my seat, wanted to get out from his room before I wail my heart like crazy. 

"Wooyeon! Please! Listen to me first! I haven't finish! I can only be your donor, if you allow me!" His hands grasping my elbow and I feel so small at the moment. 

"Do not say that, ever again. I won't allow it. After everything that you've done to me, and finally this, I won't allow it. Don't make me feel worser than I already am." 

"Okay, I'm sorry. I only wanted to tell you that, if you didn't have donor later, you'll always have me as the last option." 

"No. I won't take it even if it's the last option! Jisoo, you've done so much for me and I'm not going to do that. I'm fine by being blind forever, if it means you are here, watching me. Please, don't say that." I can feel tears trickling down my cheeks. 

"I'm sorry. I won't say that ever again." He  hugged me after his finger wiping my tears away. 

"I meant what I said. I won't accept it!" 

After that appointment with Jisoo, I seriously felt a little lost. I'm bumping against people and few even nicely asked if I'm alright. 

In a world where I'm always alone. 

I walk down the stair slowly, holding on the railings when I feel someone stand in front of me. If someone is about to play prank on me, I swear I would scream now. 

But the familiar smell kinda mess me up a bit. Is it him? 

"I know I smell nice but refrain from sniffing me." 

 

🌹🌹🌹 

 

Jihoon saw her. Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter