why am i on your lap?!

The Epitome of Sunshine (and Chaos)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Potion's done" Vivi said entering the room with two bottles filled with pink substance.

"And that's why Lip has a scar near her right eye and Chuu has one in her left, they were both mischevious kids" Haseul finished up her story, from the way she told the story it was like a mother telling all the milestones of her child with such a warm smile on her face.

"Oh, you were telling them about their encounter with a siren" Heejin asked as she could remember this story like yesterday.

"I can't believe my adorable Chuu could even punch a siren" Yves giggled at the thought of her soft mate punching someone, it was nearly impossible.

"Unnie wouldn't even hurt a fly" Olivia said.

"You all were too caught up in the story that you didn't notice these two rascals teleporting to the kitchen" Vivi said holding the two babies, she put them back in their cribs but the twins started whining for being put down which resulted in them teleporting again but what shocked them is that they sat on Olivia's lap.

"Awww Oli they like you" Gowon cooed seeing the two babies looking at the wolf curiously.

"I swear Chuu Unnie is using her baby form as an advantage" Heejin giggled when she saw the adorable baby getting comfortable on the wolf's shoulder.

Jungeun who looked at the wolf cautiously at first was having a hard time warming up unlike her twin but when she felt like the wolf had no bad intentions, she rested her head on the wolf's warm stomach.

Vivi looked at the heartwarming scene in front of her, if she was given a chance to go back in time she would still make the same choices she made before, she would never regret raising the twins, sheltering these wolves and saving the two vampires, she hope in every lifetime and universe she would still meet them all under any circumstances.

"Alrighty! time to turn them back" Vivi said feeding the two sleeping vampires the potions.

"Aww can we keep like that for one more day?" Choerry asked sadly as she didn't want to turn the Unnies back yet.

"I know you guys want them to stay adorable but it can affect them big time as grown ups, and this spell can be permanent if not reversed earlier"

Olivia didn't want to admit it but she had fun with the baby vampires, she always had fun teasing their unnies as adults but seeing them as babies was so heartwarming and wholesome she didn't want it to end, and she knew everyone didn't want it too.

"Bottles are empty, let's wait till it takes effect" Haseul said removing the bottles from their mouths.

Everyone remained tense if the potions would work or if they were too late to reverse it, but when the two vampires started to glow pink everyone sighed in relief.

"Oomf—" Olivia groaned at the increased weight in her body, when the blinding light went out she was shocked to see the image in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter