Fingers

Fingers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Seunghoon was awakened by a familiar warmth and a thin arm wrapped around his waist. With eyes still closed, he gently grabbed the hand that embraced him and turned his body around as he pulled the other person into his arms.

 

“Welcome home,” Seunghoon murmured.

 

“Didn’t mean to wake you,” Seungyoon whispered then snuggled his face against Seunghoon’s chest. A fresh scent of soap hit his nose, he giggled. “You used my soap again.”

 

“That’s because I missed you.” Seunghoon loosened his arms around Seungyoon as he slowly opened his eyes and turned his head down to look at the younger. “How was your day?”

 

Seungyoon looked up. His eyes met Seunghoon’s eyes. “Another long day. I’m tired, but it was worth it.”

 

“Glad to hear that,” Seunghoon replied. He moved his hand and started Seungyoon’s hair.

 

“How was yours?”

 

“It was so-so,” Seunghoon answered, “until a few minutes ago when I felt your arms around me.” He smiled as he tucked Seungyoon’s hair behind the ear.

 

Seungyoon giggled. “I’m flattered but that’s cheesy.”

 

“Tell me something cheesier,” Seunghoon said.

 

“Hmm, is this a competition?”

 

“You like competition.”

 

Seungyoon slipped his hand in between his face and Seunghoon’s chest, then drew a heart shape using his finger on the older’s chest. “Do you feel it?”

 

Seunghoon was watching, he knew it was a heart shape, but he replied, “No. What was that?” teasing the younger.

 

Seungyoon pouted and poked the middle part of Seunghoon’s chest. “Nevermind.” He sulked.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter