Chapter 11

Family

 

   I am back 

..sorry for making you all wait, I have been sick and fall into depressionand loneliness..  ..  I am going to finish this "

 

How can you walk in this vail and shoes? " Yunho ask his now wife as he  help him up the stairs to his room ....." It beautiful... and I want to look the best " Jaejoong right hand hold Yunho arm and left hand was putting his veil up so that he won't fall...

" And trust me... you look so beautiful... how can you look this pretty ? " Jaejoong bite his lips ..when they reach their room Yunho open it and was shocked to see all the transformation.  " what time did they do all this..." the room curtain , bedsheets all was changed....at his dressing table has Jaejoong perfumes and make up....Yunho open his walk in closet and saw all his clothes were put in one side and Jaejoong items are on another side ...you can now say it not a bachelor room.but married couple ...Jaejoong smile and went to.sit on the bed and start removing his shoes.... 

"You can take a shower and remove the gown... "Jaejoong nod his head and went to his side of the closet and saw a package from his mother with the Nightdress.... he took it and went to the toilet ... he called Yunho when he couldn't open the gown. 

"Yunho. .. " he called out....." Yes  you want anything?"Yunho ask

" I.cant open the  gown .. can you help me ?"Jaejoong call out soflty at his husband ... when Yunho finish helping him , he left out the toilet and let Jaejoong have his time.... 

putting his night dress Jaejoong look at himself at the mirror and close his face felling shy............'' What to do? '' He tell himself .... he open the door slowly and call his husband.............'' Yunho.....please close your eyes'' ....................'' Why?'' ...................'' Just close them please ''..................Yunho laugh and put his palm at his eyes......when Jaejoong saw that he run to the bed and cover himself..........Yunho shake his head and went to the toilet to change.

.........................................................................

             On the morning Yunho open his eyes and see his Wife still asleep hugging him ...he smile at himself and look at his wife ......"Soo beautiful..I am so lucky" Yunho kiss his forehead and Jaejoong start to open his eyes slowly and look around the room ...when he saw his husband he felt so shy and close his face with his palm...'' hahaha .. come on , remove your hands and let me see your face''..Yunho took Jaejoong hand from his face and kiss his forehead.....'' Did you sleep well?'...Jaejoong nod his head and smile.................'' i am glad.. come on go take a shower and we go eat breakfast....will be leaving for our honeymoon at 2pm'' Jaejoong bite his lower lips and run to the shower ... 

After more than 30 minutes the newlywed couple went down ..............

.'' Good Morning'' Yunho say first and Jaejoong bow at his mother in law who was already sitted at the table having their breakfast.................

.'' Good Morning Son.... come don't let your wife  hungry... Come Jaejoong have a sit... Leeteuk tell his son and son in law.... Yunho adjust the chair for his wife to sit and went to sit beside him............ '' You will be leaving at 2pm today right?'' Kangin asked..............''Yes dad''.........'' Okay, but before leaving please see me at my office....i need to tell you something''...............

'' God, can you two please stop talking about work... atleast not when we are eating....... i am glad Yoochun is not workholic like you two'' Leeteuk complain and Jaejoong smile and look at his husband...................'' That because you haven't seen him when he is busy........Yoochun can be more workholic than me ''...Yunho say while pointing at yoochun with his folk......................'' That not true hyung......and beside i only work when there is necessary.... ''.....Yoochun say .............'' Yah .. but i still need to talk to you too after i return from meldivies.....'' Yunho smile at his brother

Leeteuk, Junsu  and Heechul were at Jaejoong room helping him packing.....

'' Honey.. where is your night dress the one i bought from china? '' Heechul ask his son.......'' I don't know , you are the one who put my clothes together.....'' .......'' oh here it is... i expect you to wear this tomorrow night..... ''.........''Mom''.....''What?....Honey, you are some wife now.... it your responsibility to make him happy... don't be ashamed, it your right.... take care of your husband, love him, comfort him... be happy okay'' Heechul hold his son cheeks who nod his head.........'' call me anytime if you want to know or ask anything okay...or ask your mother in law or Junsu'' Jaejoong bite his lower lips and nod his head again................'' Great...now let go, i am sure Yunho is waiting'' Heechul went out from the room with the rest...When yunho saw them coming from the stairs he run to them and take the luggage from his mother..

At the airport Jaejoong hug his mother.... '' Go have fun...remember what i told you '' Jaejoong hug his mother in law and Junsu and went to hold yunho hand who was waiting for him.'' Take care son..''...'' come back three hyung  ouch umma'' Yoochun shout at them and got a smack behind his head from his mother.