0.000

Erogenous Zone

Lisa 

 

She was wandering aimlessly in the solitary cold path towards the big fountain in Parc Monceau, dressed in a baggy pink sweatshirt and joggers pant, her wavy blond hair sheltered to a black beanie hat similar to the black mask. She had a full day in Paris working with various famous designers, shooting advertisements, campaigns, and fashion shows.

 

When she couldn't get a proper rest for her small body, all she could do was smile in front of others, reassuring them that she was fine and joyful despite the heavy workload. Though deep down, she wished for a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed or to mingle with some random strangers in a famous club in Paris.

 

But because she was a celebrity, the outrageous things she wanted to do would ruin her. Being a famous superstar has a lot of flaws, such as some media having a thing for a superstar who does not have a good background or some delusional fans wanting to ravage your reputation for fun. Without the sense of guilt and regret that comes with losing someone's life because of nonsense rumors. 

 

Her life after her insane popularity became a boredom like a sloth when everything had a lot of limitations such as the need to adapt a new personality, withhold your true personality, and some proper etiquettes and hard work for all the heavy work assigned to you by the company.

 

You can become a millionaire overnight if you have a lot of work.

 

Lisa possessed them all. However, there were several occasions when she received a great deal of attention and money. She was on her own. Like when she was stranded alone in a small boat in the middle of the ocean with only one paddle to guide her in the direction she desired. When she was distracted for being alone in a battle between dreams or destiny, she had a big question of confusion marked inside her head. 

 

Sighing, she brushed her finger through her braided locks of hair. The night was cold, and the moon shone so brightly on the ground that a shadow behind followed her silently. Wind blows by, and the cold wind dampens the exposed skin of her hoodie, reprieving her from the burning fire of heat that is slowly devouring her erogenous zones. 

 

A puddle of fire encircled her entire body like a disease, searching for someone who could dispel this bluest fire that keeps her awake at night. There were many things she couldn't save herself from the fire that burned inside her.

 

She was becoming irritated and impatient. But she needs to keep it under control for a few reasons.

 

While she was thinking, a petite stranger accidentally hit her shoulder. She let out a small cry, came to a halt, and looked behind her, where a passing stranger didn't even bother to apologize for the bumps from the accident. The strangers are wearing the same baggy sweatshirt and jogging pants, but without a beanie to cover the shiny locks of her long dark hair. 

 

She is ridiculously cute and small.

 

"Excuse me?" she says as she frowns and circles back. "Don't you need to apologize for what you've done to me?"

 

The stranger staggered and turned to face Lisa. She had these dark pupils that made her look as serious as an owl and a commanding aura that surrounded her entire presence. Lisa's crimson fire bypassed behind her skin, slowly spreading its poisonous smoke through her veins to fully control her actions and thoughts. The heat was causing her zones to activate, and she made a judgement of the night, which was cold and young. The fire appears to have piqued the stranger's interest in the lone night of the famous Paris park.

 

"Oh, so I'm sorry?" She could hear not-so-good English. However, the distinct tone of it was urging the fire to succumb her body. Wanting complete control over her for the price that should be paid.

 

"I'm sorry that doesn't do justice from what you've done to me. But --" her speech was cut short by the heat. As it was the cause of her body becoming hot and needy. The zones had already taken control of the crimson fire, wanting to explore the unexplored area and scooping the bursting liquid to satisfy their hunger for something that was not readily available. The pitch black of the strangers who created the beast's domain will cause the girl to squirm in agony and beg for redemption. Lisa had no control over this; it was so close, and the scent was preventing her from controlling the fire. "I need your body."

 

With trembling core and body, blazing brown eyes stared at the pitch-black eyes. After she said something, her body was on the verge of exploding, and the girl agreed. The soft tiny hands that encircled hers and led them into a hotel.

 

 

 

Multiple kisses, bodies into each other, clothes scattered acrossed the floor until they are when they arrived in the bedroom. Lisa, with a ragged breath, hurls the small body and, like a hungry beast, begun to kiss the body of the girl whom the crimson fire sought to devour.

 

She devoured the girl's perky lips down to her neck while her left leg was straddled between the girl's thigh and knocked both of its hands in the top of her head.  the dryness of the creamy skin until it was reddened and covered in black spots. The girl moaned in despair, her lips spreading down into her chest and stomach as the crimson fire danced through Lisa's spleen. The zones were b with electricity and poised to explode. But Lisa was always slowing down to tease the crimson fire for enjoying the hellish fire and the stranger will beg for more pleasures to hit her brain.

 

The girl, smirking at what she could do next, was already shouting at the top of her lungs. Her two long fingers drove up and down on its core as her hands gripped the girl's neck. With such a strong force of movement that dug deep inside the core, the crimson fire burst into like a big plump of melon and expanded its heat to offer such a great energy for the activity. Her movement became harsh and fast as she buckled her hips towards the ing fingers. As the girl's eyes wandered outward without control, her parted lips moaned, and her body shuddered with each she could do. 

 

As each of her s gave the girl a satisfying glimpse of what heaven feels like, the crimson flames began to ignite. A scream of agony filled the heated lone room as bursting liquid joined the warm blanket of its bed, her steady buckling hips attempting to alleviate their unexplainable feelings of pleasure. Lisa's hazel brown eyes locked onto the girl's pitch-black eyes, a beautiful face that was almost familiar to her. Her thumping heart stops for a minute, and she slowly widens her eyes in preparation for realization.

 

"Irene?"