Fin

Prank
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third Person's POV]

 

 

“Are you sure about this?”

 

 

“Yeah, why shouldn’t I?”

 

 

“It could end badly, and you know that”

 

 

“Well, then maybe I should just pray”

 

 

“Stop joking around, if she gets mad I will not save your like the last few times”

 

 

“Don’t worry about me, she can’t resist me even if she is mad at me”

 

 

“Hope you are right Jiwon Unnie”

 

 

“You will see, this prank is perfect for Saerom”
Jiwon answered with an evil smile.

 

 

The idea was simple.

Jiwon is known as the troublemaker in the group including teasing and pranking her members,
except Chaeyoung who most of the time even joins the older girl, feeling the same joy when their members are whining after being pranked.

 

In those last weeks, Jiwon’s target was none other than their Leader Saerom,
since the older girl gives good reactions, making their teasing worth it much more than when they prank Seoyeon for example.

 

However, another difference between Saerom and the other members is, that Jiwon and she are in a relationship.
A reason for Chaeyoung not to get involved in pranks like the one Jiwon has planned for her girlfriend next.

 

Sure, it got her in trouble often enough, but she never regrets it.
One thing she loves about her girlfriend is that Saerom understands that everything she is teased with is only a joke and nothing really against her.

 

 

This time around, Jiwon had a different kind of prank in mind.

When she was browsing the internet the last month she found videos where one girlfriend would prank their significant other by ignoring them and recording their reaction.

 

Jiwon fell in love with the idea after she watched the first video.
Saerom always gives good reactions, and it would be really interesting to see how she would act when Jiwon suddenly ignores her,
something the younger girl usually never does, well not on purpose at least.

 

The reason why she needed so long to pursue her plan was she needed to actually plan everything.

It’s the first time she will film a prank of hers and she needs to hide her phone without her girlfriend finding out.

 

Working as an Idol makes them more careful, like they have a sixth sense, knowing when they are filmed.

Another reason was Jiwon didn’t know when she should do it and where.

 

 

Their schedule was a bit full of practice, variety shows, and live broadcasts and she didn’t want to prank Saerom right before,
knowing it wouldn’t be good to get on her nerves before they have to be professional.

When they got home, all of them are tired and Jiwon’s thoughts were all over the place except the prank she planned.

 

 

Now that their promotions are over and everyone has their own schedule to take care of, the couple had more time together.

Jiwon planned to do it the next day since she doesn’t have any schedule that day while her girlfriend only has one in the morning,
giving Jiwon enough time to set everything up.

She talked with Chaeyoung about where she should hide the phone and was warned again by the younger girl.

She still wants to persuade her plan and after their talk ended she started to go into some kind of zone.

 

Staying serious was sometimes difficult for her even more if Saerom is her target since she can’t help but find the older girl cute.

So tonight, she will try to be focused, not ignoring Saerom but being a bit more serious.

Being tired from all the schedules the weeks before helped her actually but her energy was always on another level,
so she really has to concentrate and give her best.

 

 

“Geon-ah are you there?”
this made Jiwon raise an eyebrow.

 

 

She was zoning out. She blinked a few times, remembering that they were just eating dinner.
Then she remembered the voice calling for her.
She looked up to see Saerom looking at her with confusion

 

 

“Huh?”
was what came out of her first

 

 

“You look kinda lost. Is the food not good?”
Saerom then asked.

Jiwon couldn’t get out of her character, so she gave her a simple answer

 

 

“No, it’s good”
it got her a suspicious look from her girlfriend,
not used to this kind of short and slightly cold answer.

 

 

However, the taller girl didn’t say anything else.

Jiwon knows they will probably talk about it when they are alone, so she focused back on her food.

She glanced at Chaeyoung who rolled her eyes at her behavior.

She winked at the younger girl, hoping nobody else saw it, before continuing to eat.

 

 

It was her turn to wash the dishes and she was really glad about it since she could breathe again.

She knew it won’t be easy to stay quiet and get into a serious mode, but she always does it on stage,
so she thought it wouldn’t be that much of a problem.

Seoyeon and Hayoung went to her to ask if anything happened,
but she casually answered that she is just tired from all the practice they had the day before.

 

She wasn’t the best at lying but the only people who can tell if she is saying the truth are Gyuri, Jisun, and Saerom.

 

 

She was just drying the plates when she felt arms around her waist.

She jumped slightly but then relaxed after realizing whose arms are around her

 

 

“Do you need long?”
Saerom asked, nuzzling her face in the younger girl’s neck, leaving feather-light kisses on her skin.

 

Jiwon was trying really hard not to melt at the voice her girlfriend used

 

 

“Why?”
she asked, concentrating on the plate and towel in her hand.

 

 

“I wanted to go shower and thought I should wait for you to finish that you can join me”
the younger girl’s first instinct was to say yes,
however she shouldn’t do anything that could ruin her plan at the end.

 

 

“You can go ahead”
she responded.

 

The arms around her waist got lighter

 

 

“Why not? You love showering with me”
Saerom said, leaving a small trail of kisses on Jiwon’s neck and shoulder, her voice sounding a bit whiny.

 

The shorter girl bit on her lip,
not wanting to give in but it was really hard to do so

 

 

“We can shower together another time, I wanted to chat with Chaeyoung before she gets to sleep”
she answered, hoping Saerom would buy her lie.

 

And after hearing a sigh from the older girl, she knew she won

 

 

“Okay if you change your mind, you know where I am”
she said, giving Jiwon a kiss on the cheek before she let go of her and made her way to the bathroom.

 

 

 

Five minutes later and she was done with the dishes.

 

However, she stood there for a while trying to control herself and not to give in.

 

Her body screamed for Saerom, but she couldn’t when she wanted her plan to go well.

 

Not wanting to lie to her girlfriend she really went to Chaeyoung and talked with her about some other things.

Her true form came out a few times but at least it wasn’t in front of Saerom.

 

 

When it was time to sleep,
Jiwon took a quick shower and then joined her girlfriend in bed.

She had to hold her laughter when the older girl was clinging onto her right after she got under the blanket.

 

To think about what her reaction will be tomorrow when Jiwon ignores her, excited the troublemaker.

 

A lot.

 

“You’re really clingy right now”
Jiwon commented but hugged Saerom back with the same tight hold

 

 

“You don’t like it?”
the older girl asked with a raised eyebrow

 

 

“I don’t mind it”
she answered.

 

The response made Saerom hug her only tighter

 

 

“Is really everything okay? You seem so distant”

 

 

“I’m fine, only a little tired”

 

 

“That’s new”
this time Jiwon was the one who rose an eyebrow

 

 

“I mean even if you’re tired you still joke around and talk more”
Saerom added after seeing confusion written in her girlfriend’s expression.

 

The younger girl just shrugged, closing her eyes

 

 

“And you’re not mad at me?”
Jiwon couldn’t help but chuckle this time,
her girlfriend just sounded way too cute not to give any reaction

 

 

“If I was mad at you, I wouldn’t hold you like that Romi”
there was no response from the older girl,
but before Jiwon could open her eyes to see what her girlfriend was doing she felt soft lips on her own.

 

The kiss was sensual and slow, both enjoying each contact.
The kiss lasted a while till both pulled away

 

 

“I’m glad”
Saerom whispered before snuggling close to the shorter girl

 

 

“How about we sleep now?”
Jiwon asked

 

 

“It’s still quite early”
the older girl responded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter