Owner?!

Call Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jungkook was staring at the glass in front of him.

The music was loud, but not too loud for a conversation.

The light was dim, but not too dark for a pleasant atmosphere.

The guys were charming but not too pushy.

The club room was full but not too crowded.

And Jungkook felt so lonely among all these people that he lowered his head and wanted to scream.

Hoseok grabbed his hand under the table.

"Just go home, Jungkook-ah. You don't have to force yourself to come here." his hyung whispered.

"It's okay. Yoongi said something about a package one customer.“Jungkook answered.

"You know that he's lying."

"I can work properly. It's important to be able to separate personal issues and work issues. Yoongi hyung is saying that too all the time." Jungkook pressed between his lips.

"But this is where it gets mixed."

Jimin leaned over to him. "No one will be angry with you today. Go home and watch some TV. Try to relax."

"But I don't want to be alone..." whispered Jungkook softly and Hoseok squeezed his hand a little tighter.

Jimin put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Then we'll take care of you, little goldfish..."

Jungkook lowered his head.

 

 

Taehyung was standing in the 's office.

But he didn't say a word.

"Taehyung-ah... When you stopped working here, I couldn't do anything about it since you are entitled to do so according to your contract. But you can imagine what a drop in sales your quitting has meant for us. You were the best Dom we ever had, even the most stubborn sub came out of your sessions completely devestated. I have no idea how many times we had to call a doctor but the customer and the sub were thrilled every time. And you know what the best thing about your way of working was? That you didn't care. You didn't care about the sub and you didn't care about treating him the way the master asked you to. Even I would have refused the one or other order, but you did it every time. Because it never aroused you to do it."

Taehyung opened his mouth to answer something but his ex-boss hit him so hard that he fell backward and could just catch himself.

Taehyung picked himself up.

„I am really angry at you. Don´t talk back now. You know that?“ his ex-boss whispered.

Again, he nodded.

"I heard your little kitty is very handsome. And a very pretty face. And his body is fragile."

Taehyung clenched his hands.

„He has nothing to do wi…“

His ex-boss hit him again, but this time he was not fast enough to react.

With a painful groan, his head hit the wall.

„Everything has to do something with him right now. I am not asking for a favor. I expect you to do two things now. First of all, you will work here again. And I mean proper work, not the stuff you pulled with the little call boy when I had to send another dom. It was one of your roommates I was told. The session was a joke.  If you hadn't known him, he probably wouldn't have lasted two minutes on your table. And secondly, you will stop pretending to be a normal student at a university with a normal boyfriend and roommates. Get rid of the little kitty or I'll take care of him. Is that clear?"

Taehyung stared at the floor.

He grabbed him by the back of his head and bent it back so far that he gasped in pain.

"I am for a reason the boss of this club, Taehyung-h. Give me five minutes and I will destroy you physically and mentally on my table. You WILL stop your bull and come back. And drop that kitty off somewhere.

Taehyung just nodded again.

"Good boy..." his boss whispered.

 

 

 

Jungkook felt better.

This was only due to the ridiculous amount of alcohol that he had consumed.

As he got up to walk toward the bar to get more of it, someone grabbed him by the wrist.

"That's enough, little goldfish. You're already completely drunk." Hoseok looked at him with concern.

"I'm not. Let go of me." he slurred, missing the edge of the table as he lost his balance. Jimin caught him.

"Jungkook-ah, go home." Jungkook got mad when he saw Hoseok wunk another boy to him.

"Take him home." he just said and the other nodded.

Jungkook knew him. He was one of the more experienced ones and very friendly. They had often talked about all kinds of stuff and the concern in his eyes was real.

"If you touch me, I'll break your hand." he snapped at him and saw that he was hesitating.

His confusion about his hyung's behavior had turned to anger.

So what? He had known him for three weeks and didn't give a what he thought of him. He looked around and several customers were watching him.

"Don't even think about it, Jungkook-ah." he heard Hoseok's voice and gasped in surprise as his grip tightened.

"I'll drag you home if you don't leave on your own now." he murmured in Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook looked to the table.

Jimin just looked at him sadly.

The youngest tore himself away from him as much as his state of mind allowed and stomped towards the exit.

 

 

Taehyung groaned in pain and had to brace himself against the wall of the house for a moment.

"Are you all right? Should I call a doctor?" he suddenly heard a voice behind him. He turned around and an older lady was standing behind him.

She looked worried.

"No, it's all right. I fell."

She looked at him piercingly.

"Nobody falls in this club, my dear."

Taehyung sighed deeply.

"I know... I'm usually the one who throws them..." he whispered to himself and walked towards the campus.

 

 

When Jungkook left the club, he had been drunk. But the movement and the fresh air only made things worse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter