Little Things

warm hugs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just a normal day in Red Velvet's dorm. 

Yeri and Seulgi were playing video games and both of them won't stop bickering with each other when they lost the game. 

Sooyoung doesn't mind the two. Although she laughs hard when one of them is on the brink of crying. She will find it amusing because who will cry for some pity games? But she will shrug it off since she doesn't know how important that game is for the two. 

"Sooyoung unnie, can you call Joohyun unnie and Seungwan unnie?" Yeri asked the girl who was lying down comfortably on the sofa. 

"Let's not interfere with their date please, Yerim-ah" Sooyoung answered. Yerim glared at her. 

"They are not dating today! They are going to cook for us!" Sooyoung jumped at her position. She didn't know about the plan but she will not be going to say "no" to Joohyun and Seungwan's cook food. It was the best. It was a great experience to taste food made by them especially if they cook it together. 

"They said they will be cooking together today?" Sooyoung asked Seulgi instead. She knew Yerim well. She will not likely get a good answer.  

"Yup, we're waiting for almost three hours now tho" Seulgi frowned. A muncher eater like her couldn't wait for the duo's food anymore. 

"Yah, you should've contacted them! What if something happened??" Sooyoung frustratedly said. Yerim scoff.

"Tsh, they are just probably taking time to choose what to buy, like.. picking if they should get cut meat or not?"

"Or fight which brand of the products is the best?"

"That's why I don't want to join them!" Seulgi commented.

"True, they are both so annoying" Yerim added too.

Sooyoung just heavily sighed and looked at the clock. 

"Do they really fight while doing grocery? That's weird because if it was me... I will just pick anything and throw it on my cart" Sooyoung thought. 

"And that's probably the reason why you're not good at cooking," her mind said.​

"Aish, let's call them!" Sooyoung exclaimed making the two girls busy playing.

​Meanwhile at the grocery...

"Unnie... let's just buy the one we always eat" Seungwan pleading the woman beside her. It's been how many hours but Joohyun keeps on looking at the different sections of the shop.

"But I want to try something else" Joohyun insisted.

"Well, I can agree with that unnie but what if they don't like it?"

"Then I'll tell them not to eat?" 

"Yah, Hyun... we're doing this for them right?"

"I was just kidding"

"Tsk, we're taking a long time here we should go" 

"We need to pay first, Seungwan-ah"

"I know..."

"You're so cute but let me see the other brands of ingredients please?"

"B-but. "

"Please???"

"O-okay... J-just-"

"Yep yep, it won't take long, promise!"

Joohyun goes over to the brands of the different side dishes on the counter. She really wants this one to be perfect because it's been a long time since they will eat as a group.

Seungwan gazed at Joohyun. She smiled at the view. She never thought Joohyun will be more attractive while picking side dishes. "She's beautiful whatever she does," she thought. 

​​​"Seungwan-ah! What are you doing?" Joohyun looked at me. I shook my head and immediately go to her side.

"What's your pick?" Seungwan asked the older woman. She's eyeing the dishes in front of them.

"You" Joohyun answered making Seungwan freeze at her position.

"H-huh?" ​​​Seungwan asked. She can feel her cheeks reddening.

"I mean, you should pick too" Joohyun explained​ preventing to laugh in front of Seungwan. She's really amused at the younger woman's reactions every time. 

"Uh, anything is good for me unnie. Just pick what you like" 

"I'm, I'll go to the cashier first. The line might get long"

"Okay.."

​​​​​Seungwan nods and escaped herself at the vision of Joohyun. Her heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter