Flag

Red Flag
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now, it’s not just Sana who’s been warning Momo. Even her friends from the other school, Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu knew the famous player of their school.

“Do you even have her number?” Jeongyeon asked her. They are now in Sana’s part time job hanging out, while Sana is busy doing her job.

Momo of course can only shake her head by the question and all immediately gasped, disappointed. Since it’s one of a trait of a red flag person. Not giving her contact means she doesn’t want to be bothered by Momo.

“I’m telling you Unnie… We know so many girls on our school, on our school huh? That has become her victim too. Okay, I understand you Unnie... she maybe has a pretty face, but just that. She’s not the good person for you Unnie.” Dahyun told Momo emphasizing to it.

“I think you should really avoid her Unnie. I never saw her before but you know that I can tell bad vibes right Unnie? I think she’ll just use you like they say.” It’s Tzuyu now to show her concern, not wanting her favorite Unnie to be hurt someday.

But unlike them Momo seems to be ready to be hurt. Ready for whatever is going to happen. She just can’t turn her back now, she’s, definitely in love with Mina. She won’t care anymore.

“But we know Momo’s not going to listen in the end.” Sana who’s busy appeared so suddenly, saying that like she heard everything on their conversation. Tzuyu and Dahyun immediately helped Sana from placing the coffees and food on their table. “Let’s just wait until she got her heart broken.” Sana sarcastically told them before she leaves their table.

All looks at Momo, who was escaping their gazes since Sana got it right.

“Ahm… Hello?” All of a sudden, they were interrupted again, thought Sana came back but instead it is the person they are actually backstabbing just now.

All was just stunned, eyeing each other since they are really surprised by the sudden appearance, even Momo couldn’t believe it.

“Y-Yes, M-Mina?” Momo got to talk after minutes on staring to each other. It was really awkward. Jeongyeon, Dahyun and Tzuyu are visibly nudging each other, wanted to protect Momo but doesn’t know how.

“Ah— I saw you from the outside.” Mina explained all of a sudden pointing somewher, and Momo felt it was so awkward but she still looked where Mina is pointing. She saw Nayeon, and other Mina’s friends outside. “As you can see, I’m with my friends. I saw you here since earlier then been thinking if I should say hi to you? Because I really want to talk to you. Nayeon Unnie told me to have a courage so…” Mina felt the intense atmosphere coming from Momo's friends, so she couldn’t continue.

“O-Okay? Ahm…” Momo didn’t know what to do actually, her eyes just landed on Sana from the counter, and saw how Sana rolled her eyes to her. “M-Maybe we can just talk here. Let’s go to that empty table.” Momo quickly stands, doing her best not to look at her friend judging her decision right now.

Mina smiled stiffly to Momo’s friends, before she followed Momo on the other corner of this café. They ordered some sweets first. Momo felt how Sana is glaring at her as she serves the food, but Momo doesn’t care anymore.

It took them three small spoon bite of the cake, until Momo heard Mina clearing which gets her attention to finally look at Mina’s face. Mina anxiously smiled at Momo, and Momo felt it with a reason that she didn’t know.

“Hm… The other day…” Mina started, and Momo looks really taking so much attention into Mina. “I bought that for you.” Momo tilted her head, frowning in confuse, guessing what Mina is trying to say.

“Banana milk...” But then got in a little awe, processing carefully that little confession to her. “But I gave it to Nayeon Unnie, coz I saw how you keep looking at it. And it was so cute how disappointed you were when I gave it to her.”

Momo felt the sudden embarrassment by it, knowing that she was actually obvious that day. She can’t look at Mina’s eyes now.

“But after that day, I thought maybe I hurt you. Coz I never saw you around until now.” It is Mina’s turn now, to look away from Momo’s gazes. 

“S-So, I wanted to ask you out properly today.” Momo gulped, everything, has just turned so fast for her. She’s looking at Mina, somewhat seeing that Mina is sincere right now.

“I want to regain your love, Momo.” Mina added, finally staring back at Momo, who’s right now can’t hear any after her confession. Momo’s only hearing her heart beating crazily right now.

“Here’s your water.” And there, Momo thanks Sana snapping her out before she turned insane.

“Ah- I-I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me.” Momo immediately runs, breathing heavily, while both Sana and Mina watched on Momo’s unusual behavior. Sana glared at Mina, but Mina is not scared from it, only smilingly shrugging in return.

 

 

“Are you okay?” Mina immediately asked as Momo came back. Momo shaken her head, reassuringly smiling. This time, Momo’s mind is clear. And she’s ready to answer Mina.

“Actually, I’m really confuse right now Mina.” Momo shared her honest thoughts, “I have so much things on my mind right now so, I don’t actually know what to do.” And Mina seems to understand that.

“It’s okay. You can take your time. I just want to tell you that. What’s more important is your happiness.” Mina uttered. And Momo just wanted to see, if this is real. Because if not, she’ll definitel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter