I Love You

Cursed by the Moon

            Gahyeon woke up in the middle of the night with an aching heart. It wasn’t long before she guessed whose pain she was really feeling. Bora was suffering, but not like the other times. Before there was only guilt and hesitation. Now there was self-hatred, fear, disappointment and confusion. There was also a clear need to stay alone which didn’t help the girl because she couldn’t go back to sleep on her own with so many things trapped in her heart. However, it wasn’t as if there were only two people in that apartment.

            The girl left her room and tried to go to Han Dong’s when she noticed the light from downstairs. So the other woman wasn’t sleeping either. She walked down to the kitchen, not sure exactly what to expect since she didn’t think the older kitsune could be one to have sleeping problems.

“You can come in, Gahyeon.”

            The voice was calm enough to fake control but the sight offered a different tale. Dong was sitting alone at the kitchen table, hands around a cup of tea, eyes a little red either from exhaustion or from crying, Gahyeon couldn’t guess. She stayed silent as she made her way to the chair in front of the elder.

“You’re having problems sleeping?” Dong asked, concerned.

“Bora… really isn’t feeling well.”

            Dong’s expression changed. Was it a wince? Her brows knitted in a worried look.

“How, exactly, is she feeling?”

            The older woman was ashamed to ask, using their bond like that felt wrong and if Gahyeon refused to answer she wouldn’t try to pry for more, but she needed to know just how much pain she had caused with her recklessness.

            At that moment Gahyeon guessed more or less what this was about. Something had happened between these two. The girl looked at Dong very seriously, her lips pressed in an indecisive pout.

“There’s a lot of self-hatred and confusion. Do you know something?”

            Dong stared back. What was she going to tell? She couldn’t say that Bora had a blood craze when she smelled kitsune blood. Or that she let the vampire feed on her. And even less that she was so overwhelmed by Bora’s panic that she kissed her to calm her down, which, truly, had done wonders. No, she couldn’t say all that.

“I… did something impulsive at the worst possible time. I’m sorry this has to reflect on you.”

            Gahyeon didn’t know what to be surprised about the most: the fact that Han Dong was admitting she had made a mistake, or the fact that she had made one to begin with. And judging from the consequences, the young one understood why the older fox never made any mistakes to begin with. But it wasn’t as if it was coming from a bad place though. Otherwise she wouldn’t torture herself over it so much.

“It’s going to be fine. You’ll work this through.”

            Gahyeon’s positivity made Han Dong smile sadly. That was what always happened, wasn’t it? They hurt, struggled, talked it through and moved on. It was the talking through that she wasn’t confident in, this time around. She didn’t know if Bora would want to talk to her again which was going to make the whole “living together” situation a little harder. But at the same time, the vampire didn’t have to be ready now. As long as she was ready someday.

“We’ll work this through,” Dong sighed, “but not tonight though.” She smiled more brightly at Gahyeon and proceeded to clean and put her cup back in its place. “Do you want me to help you sleep?”

            The girl felt some of the anxiety go away at Han Dong’s new found energy. Suddenly, Bora’s pain was toned down in her chest. She understood that she didn’t need to be overly dependent on their bond. That, sometimes, the vampire had to go through things alone and it was ok to let her be. Because Gahyeon wasn’t the only one who cared and now that they had come this far, she would never be.

 

***

 

            Bora wasn't sleeping. How could she? The scene from the evening was rewinding in her mind, Han Dong's voice echoing in the mist of her thoughts.“You're doing nothing wrong.” It didn't feel like it though. The vampire had the life out of too many people to feel right about it. Even if she stopped. Even if Han Dong agreed. Bora should have felt disgusted, just as she had felt all the previous times she tried. She should have frozen, unable to bite someone's flesh, but the scent was just too much. Leedo had warned her about kitsune's blood. Yet she didn't expect it to be so strong to the point she would barely be able to stop herself.

            And then there was that kiss. What was that supposed to be? Was it just pity? It must have been that. The kitsune couldn't possibly have other types of feelings for her. Not after what she saw and what she already knew. Bora couldn't fall for that. She couldn't let her guard down and let herself believe that Han Dong's kiss was more than just a moment of confusion.

            It felt good though.

            There was the first shock but then, when she completely registered the lips pressed against hers, she liked it, she… expected it. No. She had to suppress the thought. Dong had been of great help ever since the vampire arrived. She had accepted her immediately without questioning. She had scolded her too. Multiple times.  And even though they didn’t always see eye to eye she had always felt like they understood each other. Dong was lonely and her loneliness was like a red string that had tied her to Bora from the start. Their solitary hearts echoed to each other in the dark in a way that made the vampire wonder if there could have been more. Except Dong had known true love and her true love wasn’t Bora.

            It must have been pity. There was no way Dong would fall for her. The next time they talk, the kitsune would apologise and say that it meant nothing and Bora would accept her apology and move on like the centuries-old vampire she was. Yes, that sounded rational. Or maybe not. Maybe, Dong would think back to the incident and understand how dangerous it was to live with a vampire under her roof. She would think about Gahyeon and what could have happened if it had been the girl instead of her and she would kick Bora out. She wouldn’t be wrong to do that. Bora was thinking about that too. What would have happened if it had been Gahyeon instead of Han Dong? What would Gahyeon think? She saw Bora as the one who saved her from those who only wanted to drink her blood. Would she run away from the vampire if she saw her in a blood craze? Would their bond break?

            She couldn’t know unless she told the girl, right? She had to. Gahyeon deserved that. But Bora wasn’t ready to face her hateful gaze when she did. If she was true to herself, she didn’t want to face any of the kitsunes living in that house. She just wanted to be alone.

            When she reached that conclusion, it was around 6am and her brain, which was trying its hardest to stay awake, decided it was enough nonsense for a night and shut all the lights. She only woke up ten hours later with the feeling that she hadn’t slept at all. Her head ached, her limbs were heavy and her eyelids felt like they could fall on their own at any time. She stayed seated on her bed for another hour, just fazing, listening to the noise outside the door, trying to figure out who was where.

            Her bed felt nice. She liked the obscurity of the place, only countered by the thin rays of light invading through the shutters. It was warm. It had the very comforting smell of home. She really could stay in there all day.

            However, she realised she couldn't just do nothing, no matter how difficult it seemed for her just to stand up and move. She had to take a shower and change, be a normal human being, well, not exactly human but close enough. If she didn't, Gahyeon would worry. Dong would too. If she didn't, she also wouldn't have to face them. Technically, if she went straight back to her room, she could avoid confrontation. So that’s what she did. It wasn’t until 6pm that she finally heard some nocks on her door.

“Bora?” It was Han Dong’s voice. The vampire’s stomach tightened. “I’ll be out for the evening. Can you take care of Gahyeon? I’ll text you when I come back.”

            She heard the footsteps going away before she could even say yes. She couldn’t say she liked the situation, but at least it made it more bearable to know she was alone with Gahyeon. Speaking of that, she had to start cooking now if she wanted dinner to be ready for the girl.

            Bora went downstairs to start preparing. Gahyeon was reading a book for Japanese learners on the sofa of the living room. The vampire remembered that she had started learning how to read and write with Han Dong.

“Hi.” Bora greeted timidly.

Gahyeon raised her eyes from her book. She still had the serious expression she got when she was reflecting hard on something. “Hi. Did you manage to sleep?”

Right, Bora remembered, she could feel her inner turmoil. “I slept most of the day. I’m sorry if it worried you.”

“Don’t worry, it’s fine. I understand you wanted to be alone…  and that you still want to be.”

Bora’s gaze dropped. As rude as it was, it was true. “Don’t put it like that. I’m just working through a lot.”

            She left her sentence suspended in the air. Now would be a good time to tell Gahyeon what had happened, but she still couldn’t face the consequences. She raised her gaze again. Gahyeon was looking back at her waiting silently. She wasn’t going to let that sentence die even if Bora backed down. The vampire sighed.

“Something happened last night -”

“I know.” Gahyeon cut, not too abruptly. “But let’s eat first, ok?”

            The girl smiled shyly at her. So she knew. Bora smiled back and went to the kitchen to see what she could make with the ingredients they had. She rummaged through the leftovers: some vegetables, shiitakes, porc meat, nori and many spiced sauces. It was all she needed.

“Would you like a Bibimbap?”

            Gahyeon happily nodded. She always liked when Bora cooked Korean dishes. She watched her making the marinade for the meat, cut the vegetables and fry everything in a special sauce. She could tell the vampire liked that. While the kitsune watched her handling the knife, her smile curled down a little. She thought back at the conversation she had with Han Dong before she left.

 

***

 

            It downed on her when she was mindlessly watching what the older woman was doing. Gahyeon noticed immediately, those two red marks at the base of the other’s neck. They were similar to the markings she had on her own skin, scars left by her captors when they were a little more brutal than usual. Dong felt the eyes on her and quickly understood what Gahyeon was looking at. Mostly because, suddenly, the girl’s body stiffened.

Gahyeon?” There was no answer. Only her breathing becoming harsher. “Gahyeon, calm down. Let me explain.”

“Who… did this?”

            They both knew there was only one answer to that question, but Gahyeon didn’t want to hear it. Dong closed her eyes to collect herself and inhaled deeply.

“I cut my finger with a knife last night and Bora was there.”

“No…" Gahyeon whispered to herself. Not wanting to hear.

“Our blood contains powerful magic, it can be difficult for vampires to resist. But Bora did.” Her eyes locked on Gahyeon who was now surprised by the direction this was going.“I’m the one who told her it was ok. She was helpless and I told her to bite me.”

“Was she scary?”

            It was poorly phrased, Gahyeon knew, but it was all she could think of. What she really meant was: did Bora have that cruel spark in her eyes when she looked at Han Dong with her red eyes, baring her fangs out? The elder understood.

“She was more scared than scary.” Dong moved to the chair where Gahyeon sat. She crouched in front of the girl and looked up at her, rubbing her knee with her thumb.“I’m the one who messed up, Gahyeon. Bora would never hurt us. She would never hurt you.”

            The young one nodded silently. That much, she knew was true, but it didn’t justify all the confusion Bora was feeling nor all the guilt Han Dong was showing.

“There is more than this, right?”

Dong froze. Just how much was Gahyeon able to understand about the situation? “Yes, there is more,” she replied, “but the rest is between me and Bora.”  With the way she said it, there was no room for prying. She paused for a moment. Took a deep breath and asked: “Are you afraid of her?”

            Gahyeon’s eyes widened. She didn’t think the older woman would put this as bluntly as she did. In truth, she was a little scared. It was the first time since Bora got her out of her cell that Gahyeon truly saw her as a vampire. Someone who needed the blood of others to survive. Someone who had killed before and got cursed by the Moon for it. It was who she always had been even when she was taking care of her. It wouldn’t be fair to suddenly use this against her.

“She’s a vampire. I knew that. She still saved me, and cared for me. And I know that she would never hurt me. So even if I’m scared now, I won’t just turn on her. And when I talk with her, things will get clearer.”

“All right. I’ll give you two some alone time then.”

            A few minutes later, Han Dong was gone. She told the girl to send her a text if she wanted her to come back early then went to inform Bora she was going out and left.

 

***

 

            Bora was watching her eat, happy that her dish had so much success, but also nervous to see her eat so fast. She was dreading the conversation that would come after. Eventually, Gahyeon couldn’t let her stress out so much over something that, she knew, wouldn’t turn as bad as the other thought.

“I saw the marks on Dong’s neck,” the young one tried to engage as casually as possible.

A chill ran through Bora's entire body. “Did she tell you?”

“She explained to me how it happened.”

“Gahyeon, I’m so sorry.” Bora rushed. This time, the younger one let her go on. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t protect you from that. When I got you out of that cell I never wanted you to be confronted with that again. I never wanted you to think about what they did to you again. I -”

“Stop.” Gahyeon couldn't let any more apologies go through the vampire's mouth. “I’m not confronted with anything. It’s true that I panicked when I saw the marks. But I’m not worried now. You’re a vampire. You drink blood, that’s how it is. And you’re nothing like those who kidnapped me. Maybe you were, a long time ago, but you’re not now. You’re my mom. You gave me that name because you wanted to take care of me as your daughter and I’m so so happy that you did, because I love you.”

Bora stared in shock.

“Say that again.”

Her voice was but a whisper. Gahyeon smiled, moved by this new vulnerability.

“I love you, eomma.”

            This time tears rolled down the vampire's cheeks. Those words, she had been wanting to hear them for so long. She had even given up. But she felt it at last, that warm feeling of knowing this connection would never break. All the fear and joy of raising another being took their meaning in these four words and suddenly all the pain vanished.

            She stood up to hug Gahyeon as tightly as she could. Her arms wrapped around that smaller body, sheltering her and keeping her close.

“I love you too, little one. I love you so much.”

            Gahyeon began crying too. It was the first time she called Bora “eomma” and it was also the first time she told her she loved her. She had thought about doing it before, but she was worried it would be too much. She hadn’t known any other family than Bora but it wasn’t the case for the vampire. There was this loss in her heart that Gahyeon was afraid she couldn’t fill.

“Is this ok?” she asked in a voice broken by tears.

Bora huffed between her sobs. “Of course it is.”

 

***

 

            Bora and Gahyeon were already asleep when Han Dong came back. She learned later through the youngest what had happened and it convinced her even more that she and Bora absolutely needed to talk if they didn’t want the situation to reflect on the girl. She was already growing anxious a little more every day that Bora didn’t come out of her room when Han Dong was there or just gave her the silent treatment when they happened to meet each other.

            The vampire felt that pressure too. And it was eating her alive. Because she didn’t know what to say or do that could make everything go better, mostly because she hadn’t sorted out her own thoughts yet no matter how long she spent with them in that bed that was starting to feel more like a trap meant to deprive her of her own agency. Eventually, she decided she had to go. Just for one night. All by herself under Tokyo’s cold lights. So she left a message on the living room table, saying that she would be out until late and went outside.

            Tokyo was taller than Paris. Busier too. Most of the old buildings had been replaced after World War II, giving the impression that the city had only existed for less than a century. Especially where the streets bathed in the pinkish color of the neon lights. It took a while to adjust to all these gaudy colors. They were alluring, distracting. But after a while, Bora learned to follow them. The neons were the artificial stars guiding the travelers of those modern times.

            For vampires living in Tokyo, all they had to do was follow the red sun to find one of the several havens hidden in the modern maze. Bora noticed it, flickering above her head. She entered the alley and opened the door that existed just for her and her kind. The music of the bar was louder than the last time she was in, probably because it was later during the night this time. She noticed a few glances directed at her. She had a small reputation in Tokyo.

            A man sitting at the counter raised a hand to call her attention. She sat next to him while he ordered glasses for the both of them.

“So, do I get an explanation or are you just going to brood?”

            The man looked at her with a smirk. He must have been surprised to receive her text at this hour to go have a drink. Bora would never say it, but she was glad she could count on him without the need to give explanations.

“I’m not in the mood for jokes, Leedo.”

The Elder huffed. “You know, technically it should be Lord Leedo to you, since I’m one of the Elders and also the Lord of the Lodge and all.”

            Bora looked at him with her judgemental gaze as if to say “As if.” Leedo laughed playfully.

“Yeah, I figured as much.” His eyes peered into hers, more seriously this time. “So, do you wanna tell me what happened?”

“I had a blood craze.” Leedo's grip on his glass tightened. “She’s fine, don't worry.” Bora rushed to add. His grip loosened. “It’s just that Han Dong cut her finger in front of me and suddenly I just… boiled inside. The smell of her blood was so… intoxicating. I wanted to taste it but I knew I couldn’t. I mean, I don’t do that anymore, I don’t sink my teeth into people’s flesh as if they were meat. I can’t.”

“But…”

            Leedo was listening attentively. He had an idea of where this was going, but he needed to hear the full tale. Just to be sure.

“But she said I could.” The Elder nodded, reassured by the answer. “And she was right there and the smell was so good and the pain was too much.”

“So you sank your teeth into her flesh.” Leedo completed in a poised voice.

            It was just a fact check, no judgment, no playful smile as he used back her words against her. Bora couldn't hide the shame. Her friend sighed.

“How long have we known each other? Four hundred years, something like that.” Bora nodded. “I think we can safely say that I’ve seen you at your worst and this is not your worst, Bora. Far from it.”

“I couldn’t control myself, Leedo.”

            She detached every word to let them sink in, visibly affected by the lack of concern her friend was showing.

“And I’m sure it must have been really scary. But biting someone to drink their blood doesn’t make you an enraged freak. Jumping on them like an animal, leaving them bloodless, ripping their throat, that’s what makes you enraged. She didn’t run away when she saw you like that. Why do you think that is?”

“I don’t know, she can be weird sometimes.”

Leedo huffed. “She trusts you, Bora. She gave you her consent and you stopped before it could hurt her, right?”

“I stopped because she told me to.”

“But you stopped nonetheless… Just like that?”

            Now this was interesting. A craze wasn't easily stopped. If Bora was truly losing control as violently as she described, she shouldn't have been able to stop on command. Unless…  There was another state that presented the same symptoms, but was way less dangerous.

“I know you don’t want me to go there but I am going to anyway because someone has to.” Leedo could barely contain his smirk as he was preparing his question. Anticipating the reaction. “What is the nature of your relationship, exactly?”

            Bora would have blushed if she could have. Her eyes were wide and blank, entirely confused. This was the one thing she never thought Leedo would bring up, and yet it came to him so easily. The memory of the lips pressed against hers came back to her. No, she wasn't talking about that with Leedo. No way. She moved to get out of the bar, half jokingly, half “if she managed to get out she wouldn’t be sorry.”

“Aaaand that’s it. We’re done here. Thank you for your help, I’ll see you around.”

            Leedo laughed at her antics and grabbed her wrist to keep her.

“Come on, I'm joking, don't run on me like that! I get it, you don't wanna talk about it with me. But you should definitely bring the subject with someone else. You know, maybe it wasn’t exactly the kind of craze you’re thinking about.”

            Bora thought about it for a whole thirty seconds. She did know where Leedo was getting at and she did need to talk about it with someone else. The Elder was great to calm her doubts, but he was the last person to take relationships advice from.

“Do you know somewhere calm where I can be alone?”

“There’s a VIP room upstairs. Just tell the bouncer I’m booking it for the night.”

“Show off.”

“What can I say? Some people do respect my title of Lord.” They exchanged a knowing look with a little smirk on their faces. “Now go on! You have a situation to sort out.”

            Bora started walking in the direction of the stairs that led to the VIP room but froze and e last time.

“Thanks Leedo.”

            The two stared at each other with eyes full of sincerity. The Elder smiled, but this time it wasn’t playful or mischievous. It was a sort of shy and satisfied smile that he rarely showed.

“No problem.”

            And so she escaped the loud music of the bar and the clamour of the crowd to a quiet, well-isolated room where she could talk with the most appropriate people to talk to about the matter.

 

***

 

            It was around 10pm in Tokyo which meant that in Paris it was the middle of the afternoon. Not that Bora would have cared anyway, but it was still a positive thing that she wasn’t going to wake her friends in the middle of the night with her call. Yoohyeon picked up after the second ringtone.

“Hello there! Did you find the time in your incredibly busy life to finally call your friend?”

            Yoohyeon knew how to fake irritation perfectly. However, she was mostly glad to hear from Bora again, which the vampire knew.

“Hi. I’m sorry I didn’t take the time to catch up with you and Yubs recently, but things have been… overwhelming.”

“What kind of overwhelming? Thrilling overwhelming or scary overwhelming?”

“Scary overwhelming.”

“Ok, hold on. I’m putting you on speakers for Yubinnie. Here. What’s going on?”

            Yoohyeon’s voice was more distant now. Bora imagined her bent over her phone, elbows on the counter of her opened kitchen, joined hands holding her chin while Yubin, who was probably reading on the sofa, came nearer to engage in the conversation as well.

“Hi Sua!”

“Hi Yubin! And, actually, it’s Bora now.”

            There was a short pause. Just the time for them to stock the information and make sure to remember it properly.

“Hmm. It suits you better.” Yoohyeon said with her casual, yet enigmatic tone. The one she used when she was one step ahead of everyone. “So I’m guessing that’s part of the overwhelming stuff?”

“Yeah…”

            Bora sighed deeply as she proceeded to explain everything that had happened since the last time they had spoken. She ended with the event that happened in the kitchen with Han Dong which was accompanied by a series of “She did not…”, “What?”, “Nooo”, “Wait.” and other types of interjections.

“Dong Dong messed up. She needs to apologize,” Yoohyeon concluded right away.

Bora chose to ignore the nickname that she had never heard before and replied firmly: “Dong didn't do anything. I lost control.”

You told her to leave. She knew how terrified you were of biting someone again and yet she didn't listen to you.”

“She was worried. She thought I needed her blood.”

“Did you?”

            Bora was surprised by the question. A blood craze could be quenched by drinking any blood. However,  when she smelled Han Dong’s she only wanted hers. She knew she would have been able to calm down eventually, but in those everlasting minutes back then, all her senses were blinded by that one desire to drink the kitsune’s blood.

“I… don’t know.”

            Yoohyeon took a few seconds to think. She had known Bora for a little over two hundred years. They had been through a lot together, good, bad and somewhat in between, and she had never felt threatened by her, even when her eyes glowed red and her canines were out. That was because Bora didn’t have the desire to bite her flesh, nor anyone’s flesh, and as such she would rather starve to death than drinking directly from someone’s veins. But not this time. Weird.

 

“Bora, listen. This isn’t the first time you have to deal with that situation. My blood is pretty powerful too and you didn’t jump on me when I cut myself with that dumb piece of paper that one time.”

Bora huffed. “That one time” was an understatement. Yoohyeon had the habit of hurting herself randomly, which was honestly fascinating. “Pretty powerful” was an understatement too. The Fae was a First-Born. She had seen the world before it even had its current shape. Her eyes still wore the rays of Sunlight that had created them and her blood contained all the magic of the first days. Being a vampire and being her friend was one of the greatest struggles in Bora's life.

“Which is why I must ask you something now: why do you think you really couldn’t control yourself?”

            Noticing that Bora wasn’t answering. Yubin took it upon herself to ask the real question that Yoohyeon probably wanted to ask

“Bora, do you love Han Dong?”

“N–no…”, the vampire lied.

“Are you lying to my girlfriend right now?” Yoohyeon asked, offended, and Bora could almost see Yubin’s hand raising to keep her from intervening more.

“It doesn’t matter how I feel, she already found her soulmate!”

            Bora shouted without meaning to. It was as if her feelings had broken free on their own. Until the words formed in she had never thought about it. However, those feelings were undeniable. It wasn’t that she didn’t love Han Dong, it was that she was afraid to never stand a chance. It felt good, to finally be able to phrase it like that.

“Oh…” Yoohyeon reacted under the surprise. “That's a new piece of information.”

“What did she tell you, exactly?” Yubin asked.

“That she found her soulmate four hundred years ago, but she died tragically and, I don’t think she ever tried to be involved romantically with someone after that. Or at least, it didn’t last very long with anyone. You guys are soulmates, you know how it is. How can anyone compare to that kind of love? I mean look at me. I’m a murderer –”

Was a murderer,” Yoohyeon corrected, but Bora ignored her.

“I spent all my time here being clueless about everything. I took so long to understand what Gahyeon needed and I almost jumped at Dong at the first small cut like a ing animal.”

            Bora almost growled in frustration at the end. There were so many things she still hated about herself. So many things she regretted.

“You’re too hard on yourself.” Yubin interrupted her thoughts. “You were learning and I’m sure Gahyeon is just fine with you. I’ve only known you for a few years and even I can tell that you have what it takes to raise her. You’re a loving person, Bora, and you deserve to be loved too. I believe Han Dong had plenty of reasons to fall in love with you, much more than you give yourself credit for.”

“And the thing is,” Yoohyeon joined in,  “you didn’t jump at her. She still needs to apologise for the way she handled things with you. You didn’t deserve to be put in that situation, but at least I think her kiss was sincere too.”

“How? How can she fall in love with me?”

Yoohyeon’s deep sigh was heard through the speaker of the phone. “Why do people fall in love?” She asked dramatically. “Bora, do we really need to know?”

            She had a good point. Love is a feeling that just falls on you. It takes over everything, makes your heart race, your breath short and your mind go speechless. Sometimes it also makes you do very dumb things. Like kissing someone to comfort them.

“You need to talk to her,” Yubin concluded, “and tell her how you feel. About everything. Tell her that you were hurt and that you want to understand what happened.”

“And let her apologise,” Yoohyeon added very seriously.

“Yeah, I’ll do that,” the vampire said, a little uncertain.

“You got this!” the First-Born cheered.

“We love you Bora. Take care and keep us updated,” Yubin said with a smile in her voice.

“I love you too guys. Take care.”

            Bora hung up the call feeling way better than when it started. She had finally put words on her feelings and she knew what she had to do. She looked at her phone. 10:30pm. It was time to come home.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now, I hope you liked it. As always comments are appreciated.

You can learn more about 2Yoo in the fic City of Lights. You can leave your thoughts there as well.

We are slowly approaching the end of this story, I hope the journey so far has been good and that the resolution won't disappoint.

Thank you all for passing by, take care and see ya!