It's good to be back

It's good to be back

The experience in LA was fantastic with all the concerts and the eyes and demonstrations of love from army, giving our all trough out the performances, and culminating everything with the Jingle Ball Concert. Arriving at Incheon Airport brought me the comfort of knowing that I'm back home, only a short distance away from her. Together Jimin and I keep moving along, greet our fans and get on the van that will take us to each of our destinations, first we left Jimin at his apartment, then our manager takes me to mine.

Finally having time off was refreshing and rightfully earn I may add, after months with little reprieve staying home with my girlfriend is all I need to recharge and decompress, normally I'm happy when she's busy because that means I also as her fan get to see her in new projects, new facets even though I don't get to support her publicly, but I guess that's a small price to pay to live the relativity peaceful life we have so far, with no disturbances to our romance. I walk along the hallway till I see the door with the number I'm looking for, I press the passcode, follow by a beep so I open the door and instantly I could smell something delicious, I let my duffel bag fall at the entry, change my boots for the slippers, pictures can be seen hanging on the walls and on the coffee table in the living room; normally I like to take my time and admire all those memories but tonight I'm eager to reach the kitchen and greet the one I know is waiting for me.

Each step takes me closer to her, I found her with her back to the entrance, the light frames her beautifully, she looks so mundane with her hair loose, wearing one of her favorite t-shirts of mine, and a pair of shorts, humming her latest song while she finished plating the food she made, it's a sight that I've yearn to see lately. I really don't want to disturb her if she hadn't noticed my arrival so I only say hi a little too breathlessly that it almost made me feel embarrassed but that thought leaves as soon as it arrive when she turns my way, and her faces breaks into a smile as soon as she sees me. I move to reach her and so does she, my arms know to wrap themselves in her waists and hers go to my neck and shoulders, I feel one of her hands moving through my hair until it remains caressing the back of my head, I held her to me for a few minutes basking in the feeling of being again in her arms and her in mine. We separate only till we can see each other while still having our arms around the other. In her gaze I could see many things, longing, love, yearning, happiness; I hope she can also see all of that in my eyes, and so I say...

"It's good to be back"

While I love you pours out of my gaze.