Oh My Love

I Wanna Be Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months later

At Room 0910

Taeyeon’s POV

It’s been three months since I’ve talked to Tiffany. We always spend time together. With Sooyoung. Yes, I cannot just abandon my best friend. Although Sooyoung always convince me that it is okay if we want to hang out without her but it’s not like I’m dating Tiffany yet. Next week will be Tiffany’s birthday which I planned to propose her. Not marriage guys. Not yet. Calm down. I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

“Have you prepared anything, Taeyeon?” Sooyoung asked me out from nowhere.

“Prepare?”

“Yes. Tiffany’s birthday.” She said while munching her chips. She looked at me waiting for my answer.

“I’m going to ask her to be my girlfriend. It’s going to be her most memorable birthday.” I blinked my eyes cutely at Sooyoung.

“Wow. I’m going to be single alone after this. You must have really liked her and stop with that expression. You made me want to puke my chips.” She stated and stopped eating her chips.

I sneered as I looked at her. “Eww. That’s disgusting.”

“Goodluck, Tae. I’m rooting for you.” She raised her thumb and smiled cheekily at me. “Aww. You’re such a supportive friend. I’m glad to have you.” I put my hand over my mouth and acted like I’m going to cry dramatically.

“But if she rejects you, I’m sorry.” Her statement made me stopped my acting. I glared at her. “Seriously, Choi Sooyoung. You’re ruin the mood.”

 

The next day

At PinkeuSone Florist Shop

I decided to buy a bouquet for Tiffany’s birthday. A special one.

“Welcome to PinkeuSone. May I help you, miss?” The florist greets me. She was arranging the flowers on the rack and stopped when she saw me enter her shop.

“I’m looking for a bouquet. It’s for my friend’s birthday.” Soon to be girlfriend.

“Oh sure. Here miss.” She showed me some of her bouquet collections and my eyes were scanning all of bouquets.

“Can I have the pink one?”

Every student knows that Tiffany is a pink lover. I mean it is obvious enough for us to know. Her backpack, bottle, sport shoes, most of her clothes is all pink. I remembered one time when we have a camp and we divided into groups by a color. She insisted to join the pink group and grab Hyoyeon together with her. For me, it is really cute. Or maybe I’m really into her.

 

Tiffany’s birthday

At the Classroom

Tiffany’s POV

I’ve been receiving a lot of birthday wishes this morning. And a lot of chocolates too. Under my table. Why can’t they be brave enough to wish me in person. Every year I got these chocolates and not knowing who the person behind this is. Hyoyeon always tell me the boys or the girls who have a crush on me, but I just shrugged it off. This is because I want them to be straightforward and of course I must have the same feeling too. I’m not saying this because I’m not grateful or to brag but to have a relationship with someone, the feelings must be mutual. Am I right? Or maybe I have someone in my mind these days.

“Happy birthday, Tiff!” Seohyun wishes me and tap my back when the Chemistry class is dismissed.

“Awww thank you.” I flash my brightest smile at her. I looked around the class and noticed that Hyoyeon is nowhere to be seen. I swear to God that the class is only a minute dismissed by Mr. Han.

“Hey Seohyun, have you seen where Hyoyeon went?” I asked and glance at my watch. I’m right. Only a minute had passed by.

“I think she went out to toilet. She ran out of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter