Soulmark.

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Winter stretched before opening her eyes, immediately regretting it because of the brightness of the room.
 Who the heck left the window open.
 Omega closed her eyes again, muttering something annoying.
 Winter pulled the white blanket off her body, after releasing Karina's large protective hand from her waist.
 Winter walked half awkwardly towards the bathroom.  She held on for a few minutes, but she had just worked up the courage to get up now.
 Winter yawned as she left the room, and when she reached the bathroom, she closed the door before walking to the toilet and closing her eyes in relief.
 Winter felt something different on her neck, and the omega reached her hand out towards the small bump.  She looked at her reflection in the mirror, and her eyes went to her neck.  Winter immediately woke up completely.
 The omega once again circulated her hand to the place.
 Is it serious?  Finally the idiot marked her.
 Winter smiled and bit her lip to hold it in.  She quickly washed her hands, and fixed her messy hair.
 Winter returned to the room, saw Karina who was sleeping, Winter came in smiling with the intention to wake her up, but the alpha was already sitting there.
 Karina looked at Winter when she felt the omega enter.
 "Are you awake?"
 Karina nodded.  "It seems so, right?"
 Winter rolled her eyes, but didn't leave a smile on her face.
 Soon she was lying on the bed beside her girlfriend.
 "Weird, you usually wake up later after my heat is over."
 Karina frowned and leaned back, tugging on Winter's waist.  "For some reason I miss you."
 Winter shrugged and started making some imaginary pictures with her finger on Karina's chest.
 "Are you like this because of the mark I made on your neck."  said Karina pressing her finger into Winter's bite mark.
 Winter smacked the alpha's hand.  "Don't do that, it still hurts."
 Karina laughed and kissed Winter's head.  Then alpha bent down, on top of omega.
 "Don't you want a kiss?"
 Winter shook her head.
 Karina smiled and started kissing Winter's neck, includ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter