Chapter 22

Story Only I Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung felt devastated after that night. She tried hard to find Mina hoping the girl hasn't still gone too far. She looked at the busy streets but still no luck.

 

She felt awful. She don't know what to do next. Even the after party had gone out of her mind. She decided to go back to her condo and lock herself in.

 

She didn't sleep. That night, she stayed up thinking of the things Mina told her in the exhibit hall. 

 

At first, she was really shocked to know what really was the reason why Mina broke up with her but now that she somehow cleared her mind, all she could feel was anger towards the guy who brainwashed her girlfriend.

 

Chaeyoung's POV

 

"If it wasn't for what Bambam had told her, we might have fixed our relationship back then, Tzu." I can't help but let out all the frustrations I have. 

 

"What are you planning to do now, then?" Tzuyu asked. My head is still a bit shaken about these informations from Mina but all I can think about is her.

 

She didn't do anything wrong. It was Bambam who took advantage of her. My poor Mina, I hate to think that I didn't know any of her sufferings back then.

 

"I just want to see her, Tzu." That's all I can ever think of. If I see her again, we can talk things out and save us.

 

"Based on your story, Mina unnie doesn't want to see you anymore because she thought she doesn't deserve you. What if you showed up unannounced and she still reject to see you?" 

 

Tzuyu was right, there is a pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter