Learning to leg it go

Outcast
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was torn between her happy moments with her girlfriend and the sensation of frustration for seeing Moonbyul bothered by the whole situation.

The soccer player tried to act like she was fine. However, the lack of concrete evidence to clean her name was affecting her mental condition and physical health.

The journalist spoiled the younger one by doing her favorite meal, buying her favorite dessert and always doing other little things to show she was there for her.

They quickly connected to each other on a deep level and became domestic to the point that not a single person would look at them and not see them as a couple.

The 32-year-old invited her friends for dinner on a Saturday and announced that the soccer player was her girlfriend.

Moonbyul smiled with joy and pride and had fun with all the jokes made by Wheein, Hyejin, and the rest of the gang.

Taking advantage of her lover's distraction, the journalist sneaked into the bedroom and used her personal and professional connections to make some phone calls.

A politician who was very grateful for her respectful interview in the past, despite his name being involved in a scandal, promised to help her with Moonbyul's investigation.

The athlete noticed her girlfriend's absence and entered the room.

The older one pretended to be doing something else and pulled the red-haired for a kiss.

They ended up making out before getting back to the other girls in the living room.

Wendy had bought several bottles of wine and the girls drank them all.

Concerned with her friends' safety, the brunette asked if the soccer player minded that the girls slept over.

Moonbyul laughed and said that she was okay with it, as long as nobody was in their bed.

Later that night, the charming athlete cuddled with her lover and they slept peacefully until morning.

The other girls had a hangover and Yongsun laughed at their zombie's faces 

The red-haired kissed her girlfriend and wished their friends a fast recovery.

Moonbyul needed to go to Spain for a couple of games and she wished that Yongsun could go too. But they both understood that work was a priority.

After the charming player traveled, the journalist was contacted by a mysterious man.

He affirmed he had not only information about Moonbyul's case but also proof that some people in the soccer federation planned to destroy her reputation to kick her out of the national team.

The brunette questioned that person's intentions and what he wanted in exchange for the proof and he said he would like to remain anonymous to the general public.

Yongsun had been in touch with the police and with Moonbyul's lawyer and they instructed her to set a meeting with the stranger at a place she could be monitored and kept safe.

So the female invited the person to give her an interview for the online portal and guaranteed him that both his voice and face wouldn't be exposed.

He agreed with that arrangement and the stunning woman talked to her former boss to prepare the building with only 2 cameramen and a sound technician.

The police organized a small team and they were hidden when the man arrived at the building.

Moonbyul's lawyer was getting support from the president's legal team during the past few days and he was instructed to be in the building to have a private talk with the stranger once the live interview was finalized.

Yongsun strategically scheduled the meeting for the moment most Koreans would already be back home.

The guy arrived 10 minutes late and he was wearing a mask.

The 32-year-old woman guided him inside the building and he seemed relieved once he saw the small team present for the conversation.

Yongsun's assistant started the live transmission at 8 pm and tweeted about it.

In less than 5 minutes, there were 100k people watching them and the journalist decided not to waste time.

She conducted the interview with very direct questions and used simple vocabulary to make it obvious for anyone of any educational background to understand the whole thing.

The man also responded to every question without beating around the bush.

He revealed details about the soccer federation president and his main associates and how they took decisions based on their personal preferences, and how they hired some female players while harassing them.

The interviewer played 2 audio recordings in which a CEO of the federation admitted he was disgusted that their most famous player was a lesbian.

Yongsun let the stranger comfortable enough to confess that he knew from the start that several females suffered some level of abuse while being part of the national team. And that was the main reason why they didn't step up to support their colleague.

The brunette announced to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter