29 - After confession

GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM // SKZ ver. [story start!]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] After confession [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] GIRLFRIEND CHATROOM [/CONTENTID2] 

[CONTENTID3] 

Since there a lot of them, and they catch too much attention. They are not in the cafeteria but in a meeting room. In the table, there a different type of food. Yeoreum order two serving each from all the recomendation on the app. 

"Wow. That's a lot" says Dami when she see it. 

"It likes buffet" comment Clara. 

"Woah. So much food!" this comes from Changbin. He might already forgot that Yeoreum just go with Lee Know, leaving him a while ago. 

Since each of them are hungry, all of them start eating. Grouping together as a couple naturally but still seated together in a big group. Changbin want to sit next to Yeoreum but Lee Know giving him a threatening eyes and makes Yeoreum sit next to Hyesun while he sit next to her. 

They eating and chatting among themselves.

"I thought you're going to kill me. But you're like a mother hen protecting it chick" says Yeoreum kind of like how things turned out. 

"Who said I'm not going to kill you? Just my first kill list is Changbin. I won't make him feel he got you even if he said yes to your confession. Your death would follow after that" explain Lee Know. 

"Sure. Sure" this not come from Yeoreum but from Hwiae who sit in front of Yeoreum. Next to her, in front of Lee Know is Han. While the other seat is Clara. 

Lee Know looked at Hwiae with his sharp eyes. Han in other hand try to makes Hwiae keep it to herself. "Hwiae, stop it. He didn't take account of you point a stun gun on him. And you want to irritate Lee Know hyung more?" 

"He won't do anything to me" says Hwiae before she looks at Lee Know and smiled. Than she goes ignoring and eating. 


Chan on the other end is having a hard time. Changbin next to him been talking none stop about how unfair it is this situation is. At Lee Know who taken custody of his new girlfriend. 

"Max, help me" is what he can say with pleading eyes. Max heard everything and she actually hopeless. What she can do when two grown men can't do? 

"Be brave, Changbin. Just say you want to sit next to your girlfriend in front of Lee Know" says Sihyun with fighting pose. 

"It's just like sending him to death sooner" comment Clara with laugh. 

"Just bear it for today. Lee Know hyung would only remember things for a while anyway" says Seungmin. But that is a fact. He usually just forget things he didn't want to forget.  


On the other part is Suyeon and Hyunjin talking about bread. "Seriously I would not expect to be able to see you on this short break" says Hyunjin. 

"I already know I will meet you. Yeoreum planned this way ahead of the time" 

"It really good job at hiding from all of us. None of you girls told any of us" stated Hyunjin. Then he suddenly remember something "Is this why you ask me to bring back some bread for you?" 

Suyeon nods. "Did you?" 

"Thankfully I did. I thought if I can't give it to you, I will just eat it" Hyunjin laugh awkwardly. "I will give it to you later. It with my luggage" 

"Is it the bread you eat in front of me?" 

"Not that one. This one I bought at airport. But it looks delicious anyway" 


"Ah" Clara suddenly remember something. "I forgot. I bring this" she takes out two bottle of champagne form under the table. Everyone looked at her. 

"It is a celebration anyway. Should we open it?" she asked around. 

Eyes on Chan. Chan sigh and says "Just one glass each person. Not more than that" 

"That's right. Just one glass. Most of us are working tomorrow anyway" remind Max. 

"Yeoreum, Changbin. Which of you want to say something?" says Chan as he raise the paper cup. Everyone also waiting for the two. 

"Let's have a long lasting relationship" says Changbin as he raise his paper cup. Everyone raise their paper cup too. Saying "Cheers" But definitely not that one person. 

Yeoreum looked at Lee Know and clink her paper cup with Lee Know. "Be happy for me, please..." 

Lee Know looks slightly before he takes his paper cup and drink it. 


"Why do I think Lee Know actually doesn't mind the realtionship between Yeoreum and Changbin but putting up front?" asked Hyesun whispering to Felix who seated next to her. 

"Lee Know hyung thought is weird anyway" whisper Felix back. "But it kind of true. Lee Know hyung usually not this upset over something for a long time" 

"Whatever, what do you feel seeing other people public cofession? Want to makes us public too?" asked Felix. 

Hyesun hit Felix arm slightly. "I'm not ready" 

"Yeah. Yeah. Follow you" says Felix before he takes Hyesun's hand and hold it under the table. 


"So, you're going back to Busan?" asked Jeongin. 

"Yeah. On the day you're going for your tour. I will stay there for one week before go for the volunteer work" explain Dami. 

"Then you're free tomorrow?" 

"I am. Want to hangout?" asked Dami. She actually keep that day empty for Jeongin anyway. 

"Let's go for a movie?" suggest Jeongin. Dami want to say something before the whole room engulfed by the loud sound. 


"WHAT? YOU GOT SOMETHING AGAINST ME?" everyone heard that and some automatically wince and close their eyes. To filter the voice even a little of it. 

"YEAH. HYUNG ARE JUST JEALOUS I GOT A GIRLFRIEND FIRST. THAT WHY YOU'RE OCCUPYING YEOREUM RIGHT NOW!" shout Changbin back to Lee Know. 

"YA! WHO SAID I'M JEALOUS. IF I WANT SOMEONE I CAN GET SOMEONE. BUT WHO YOU ARE TO DATE MY FRIEND!" 

"JUST BECAUSE YEOREUM IS YOUR FRIEND I CAN'T DATE HER? I KNOW YEOREUM FIRST THAN HYUNG KNOW HER!" 

"I WOULD FOREVER DISAGREE ON THIS RELATIONSHIP!" 

"YOU WOULD FOREVER DISAGREE ANY RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH YEOREUM. SO I DON'T CARE. WE'RE GOING TO DATE, MARRY AND HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER!" shout Changbin. But this one makes Yeoreum turn red and hide her face with her hand. She feel like hitting Changbin right at this moment but can't since Changbin seated far away. 

"DO YOU THINK YOUR RELATIONSHIP WOULD LAST THAT LONG? WITH ME AROUND IT WON'T HAPPEN!" 

"Enough you two" said Chan. "Yeah. Lee Know hyung, calm down" said Han. Yeoreum is pulling Lee Know's cloth so that he would stop. While giving eyes to Changbin to stop too. 

"This is so interesting. I never expect I would watch this in front of my face" says Hwiae who smiling. Han next to her start to have a headache. 


After some time, some finish eating and go doing their things while some stayed in the room. The room is tense since Changbin is still eating. Yeoreum is there since Changbin is there. Lee Know is there since Yeoreum is there and won't leave Yeoreum alone with Changbin. 

Beside the three, Felix and Hyesun still there. The two are just watching what will unfold. But for now, nothing happen. And there also Han and Hwiae. 


Chan and Max are in Chan studio. Chan are showing Max a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter