Closer

Blind Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following month was hectic. The company was busy preparing for the launch of their new clothing lines from every team after it was tested and approved by the CEO, which included Seulgi's new suit designs.

 

The company had released the news to the public and had already received a lot of attention from the media and fashion industry.

 

Seulgi spent most of her days working in the office, helping organise everything and doing her best to make sure things went smoothly. She barely had any free time, even for her girlfriend. 

 

She missed Joohyun dearly. She barely had any free time. The only moments she was able to spend with her girlfriend were during the weekends, but even that was limited since Joohyun was also busy with her work and business trips. 

 

Every moment they weren't together, she felt lonely. Her mood became worse as the days passed. It wasn't until Friday night that they saw each other properly after a few weeks' absence.

 

Currently, they were lying in bed cuddling on their sides as their feet were tangled with each other. 

 

Joohyun snuggled closer to her girlfriend. Seulgi kissed Joohyun on the cheek softly and put her arm around Joohyun, who snuggled even closer to her. Joohyun let out a contented sigh, leaning her head against her girlfriend's chest and smiling.

 

"Mmm...it feels so nice being this close to you again, baby." 

 

Joohyun murmured, holding onto Seulgi tighter.

 

Seulgi chuckled softly, tightening her hold on Joohyun.

 

"Yeah, it does.."

 

She whispered back.

 

Joohyun then lifted her head up to look at her girlfriend. She met her gaze with Seulgi's warm brown orbs, filled with love, adoration, and affection. 

 

She couldn't help but smile. It was as if time had slowed down; they were gazing into each other's eyes. Joohyun cupped her girlfriend's face, her thumb across her soft cheek. 

 

Joohyun stared into Seulgi's eyes lovingly. Seulgi returned the stare with the same emotion and the same feelings. They were both lost in each other's eyes. Seulgi slowly moved forward as Joohyun closed her eyes and leaned towards her to meet her lips.

 

It was gentle at first. The kiss slowly evolved into something more passionate and deeper as the two women began to move closer to each other. The kiss continued and escalated to something more urgent. Both women pushed forward with more passion, wanting their kisses to become more passionate.

 

Finally, they broke the kiss and looked at each other. Their breathing got heavy from kissing so hard; they were panting heavily, and their hearts raced with excitement. 

 

 

"God, I've missed you..." 

 

Seulgi breathed, looking at Joohyun lovingly.

 

She reached and tucked some loose strands of hair behind Joohyun's ear while caressing her face. Joohyun replied with a soft chuckle, still breathless. 

 

"Me too..."  

 

Joohyun breathed again.

 

She looked deeply into Seulgi’s eyes before closing the distance once more and kissing her once more. Seulgi responded immediately in the same way.  

 

Soon they found themselves falling deeper into another heated kiss. Seulgi's hands slipped underneath Joohyun's shirt and caressed her smooth skin lovingly, causing goosebumps to spread across Joohyun's body. She could feel Joohyun shudder under her touch, which made her heart flutter.

 

As the intensity of the kiss increased, Joohyun shifted position on the bed so she was now straddling Seulgi. Joohyun then lifted her shirt above her head, throwing it off to the side. 

 

Seulgi's eyes widened at how perfect Joohyun was in that very moment. Her heart started beating erratically in her chest, making it difficult for her to breathe.

 

She tried to take in as much air as possible to calm herself down. She then reached up to Joohyun's smooth, creamy, soft body. 

 

Joohyun closed her eyes, enjoying Seulgi's touch. She then slid her hands down to grab the hem of Seulgi's shirt, pulled it over her head, and threw it off.

 

A wave of arousal washed over Joohyun's entire being when Seulgi exposed her beautiful body in front of her. She traced her hand down Seulgi's bare, toned torso. Joohyun smirked when she noticed the way Seulgi shivered underneath her touch. 

 

Joohyun slowly ran her fingers up and down Seulgi's bare stomach. A low growl escaped from Seulgi's throat, giving Joohyun more pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter