Babying the baby

It's just a fake romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Byul-YI didn’t avoid the kiss, but they both got shy and interrupted it after a little while.

Playing dumb, Yongsun murmured:

__ Good night.

__ Sleep tight.__ The red-haired whispered and closed her eyes.

None of them could relax to fall asleep. However, they kept as motionless as a statue until the sun rose.

In the morning, Mr. Moon dragged his daughter to a lake to fish something for their lunch.

Yesol noticed the brunette’s exhausted face and teased:

__ So was Dad right? Did you two do it all night?

Blushing, the advertising agent denied vehemently with gestures and words.

__ No! To be honest, it was an awful night. I couldn’t sleep at all.

__ Oh... That ! I’ll make sure Appa doesn’t drag you to his crazy adventures again.

The 30-year-old laughed:

__ Oh, don’t worry. It was nice. Just the hammock that ed me up.

The dark-haired one chatted with Byul-YI’s maknae for hours while they prepared everything for lunch and waited for the other duo.

Mr. Moon came back in a great mood. Meanwhile, his older daughter was cranky as hell.

Byul-YI was afraid of fish and she hated whenever her father to touch the thing.

Yongsun noticed that her best friend was not happy. So she discreetly caressed her back and comforted her silently.

The father ended up going soft and cleaning the fish on his own.

They roasted it and had a nice meal while enjoying the beautiful day.

Mr. Moon asked about Yongsun’s childhood and family memories, and she loved talking to him.

Yesol and Byul-YI smiled when they realized the brunette had a similar sense of humor to their dad.

After lunch, the red-haired woman cleaned up everything and was honest with the older man.

She confessed the night was not comfortable at all and her back was aching.

The goofy man laughed and apologized to both his daughter and her girlfriend.

Yesol told her unnie to leave and promised to help their father with the equipment.

The handsome one kissed the younger girl’s forehead and gave her some money.

Yongsun cracked up with the dynamic between the sisters, but she could see neither of them was serious about exchanging favors for profit.

The brunette offered to drive and her best friend at first, saying she still wanted to live for a few more years. However, the taller one-handed the key right away.

Back in their neighborhood, Byul-YI told the dark-haired woman to park near her own building and helped her with her bags.

Then, they exchanged a cute hug and the youngest Kim went upstairs.

The skinny one sighed and traveled for 5 extra minutes to reach her place.

Byul-YI was emotionally and physically tired from worrying about her things.

She left everything inside the car and just threw herself into bed as soon as she entered her room.

__ x __

The two friends never stayed much time without keeping in touch. So Byul-YI found it weird that Yongsun didn’t call her later.

When the brunette didn’t pick up her calls either, her concern grew bigger, but she thought maybe it was better to give the older one some space.

Sunday came and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter