O3 // Kim Couple

That Appeal

 

You know how in waiting rooms everyone is just sitting there with that awkward silence that is just nail biting? Yeah well that’s how it is now, honestly it’s kind of giving me a headache. How that’s possible who knows?

The tapping of Eunje’s foot was the only thing keeping her from walking out of the office. She felt nervous, almost if as everyone knew exactly what she had done. Obviously that was her paranoia, but it was enough to build anxiety. If she was like this now how would she handle talking to the doctor. She had to get under control, after all she did nothing wrong. People do have , especially at her age. I guess when you’re not that type of person though it feels wrong. But in all truth she enjoyed last night, well to a point. It was her first time so I’m sure you get the gist. What she enjoyed was the freedom of not being what everyone expected. Though no one knew what happened, excluding Jonghyun, she felt . . . relieved. Relieved because she wanted to prove to herself she doesn’t have to be what others want her to be. Other than that she felt pretty, well ty but hey you only live once right? And Jonghyun was extremely attractive, I’m sure if Sumin had the chance she’d take it. But someone more her type, like that Sungyeol guy from Infin-

“Kim Eunje,” the nurse’s voice rang. “Is there a Kim Eunje here?”

Eunje snapped out of her thought, and walked towards the blonde headed women.

She took her temperature and asked about her symptoms. Eunje lied saying her friend made the appointment and that she just wanted to be tested.

The nurse looked at her, and for a second Eunje thought she was caught. But the woman just nodded filling in her chart.

 

While waiting, again, Eunje decided that she had nothing to be ashamed of. If the doctor asked anything regarding the appointment she’d tell the truth. After all she probably won’t come back here again, she only agreed to come here because of Sumin.

Just then door opened, making Eunje’s heart rate increase. What made her panic even more was the face right before her eyes.

The face was made up of pure perfection, with sharp angled cheek bones, a full set of pink lips, and the iest eyes. For a moment she allowed herself to stare until he shifted those deep brown eyes in her direction.

She blushed as the attention was turned towards her. Curse Sumin for not telling her that her doctor was a ing hot guy. She cleared hoping to distract him from her bright red cheeks.

He smiled the most pantie dropping smile, giving her yet another mini heart attack.

“So, you couldn’t stay away from me am I right?” He laughed, obviously liking his own joke.

Eunje confused, just laughed along wanting this appointment to be over with already.

“Well I take it you’re not here for an actual appointment. Which for me is good news since I’m in need of a break.” The supposed doctor smirked, sitting on the stool next to the office bed Eunje was on.

At this point Eunje had no clue how to react, so she simply said nothing. This caused Dr. Kim to scoff.

“So what? Is this some kind of game you’ve got going with Sumin? Come in here for an appointment and punk me or something?” He sneered, feeling annoyed.

“Uh, I’m sorry but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” She replied, honestly not knowing why he would think such a thing.

“Ha, come on, your ing with me right? Sumin loves to mess with me and besides it seemed like you go along with what she says.” The young man claimed.

Eunje was getting pissed, I know this guy knows Sumin but what the hell did he know about her?

She sighed, not wanting to drag this out any longer. “Look, I don’t know who you think you are but for one I did actually come here for an appointment and secondly stop acting like you know me because you don’t. We have never met before, though Sumin has talked about you.”

Key just blinked, trying to make sense of what just came out of Eunje’s mouth.

“So, you’re saying we never met before?” He stated.

“Uh yeah that’s exactly what I said.” She noted.

“Wow you two must have got so ed up last night. I mean really you don’t even remember meeting me at the restaurant? Like seriously?” Key clapped, laughing at the new found information.

Just like before it all came back it her, walking into the restaurant, ordering the usual, and meeting Key.

Eunje blushed feeling like an idiot.

Key noticed and being his usually blunt self didn’t hold back what he was thinking.

“So what happened after you guys ditched me? Apparently something since you said you’re here for an appointment.” Key gave another smirk.

Making Eunje blush even harder. Well she can’t lie now, might as well tell someone and heis a doctor.

Eunje cleared , “Well yes something did happen, I didn’t remember anything at first and Sumin told me to come here to make sure I was okay. But then I remembered, and I figured I should still come here, but to get tested.” There. She said it. She’s got nothing else to hide.

Key eyed me up and down, judging I guess. Either he thinks I’m a or not the type to do the whole one night stand thing.

“I know one way to test if you’re okay.” He responded, giving yet another jaw dropping smirk.

Key moved towards the table, closing the space between him and Eunje.

Eunje got what he meant and only for a split second thought it was wrong, and then her attraction took over. As Key leaned over her she allowed herself to study his features. Doing this only made things worse, she wanted Key. Eunje couldn't help it went she was attracted she was attracted. She's never experienced this feeling before aside from Jonghyun, but with Key it was stronger. Almost like her body was on fire, and he hasn't even touched her yet.

Key noticing Eunje in thought took this advantage and made his move. He was now hovering above Eunje on the table, staring straight into her eyes trying to find any hint of protest. He didn't, so he leaned forward wanting to taste those shy lips.

Eunje now snapping back into reality and realizing the situation gasp at the closeness.

Key stopped hearing the gasp, just as he was about to capture her lips. He brought himself at level with Eunje's eyes, pausing a moment to assess her expression.

"Is . . . Is it okay if I do this?" He questioned feeling a bit self-conscious as the words came out.

Eunje asked herself the question Key had just asked. Was it okay? I mean if she did this wouldn't this really make her just like those girls her and Sumin mocked?

Who was she kidding; she shouldn’t have to think twice, Eunje knew Sumin.

If Sumin had been put in the situation she was in now there was no way Sumin would even stop to question if it was right or wrong. That’s one of the things she liked about Sumin she didn’t care about what anyone thought and always did what she wanted to.

Eunje let her desire take over yet again, after all it’s not like this will ever happen again.

She nodded in agreement earning color to rise in her cheeks.

Key’s cheek also began to turn red as he moved closer to Eunje for the second time.

He leaned forward and with the gentlest touch their lips were connected. To Key’s surprise Eunje deepened the kiss, causing him to fall onto her more.

Key was now practically laying on her but neither him nor Eunje seemed to mind, both where to into the moment to make sense of anything else.

Things were getting pretty hot and Key wanted to get to the real fun. He slowly ran his hands down the side of Eunje’s body, until he met her thigh, pausing to slip down her stocking.

Eunje feeling daring pulled off Key’s doctor coat, and started ing his pressed white shirt.

Before a minute was up most of their clothes were off and office was as hot as Jeju in the summer.

They stopped staring into each other’s eyes feeling more than just attraction, how that was possible both parties didn’t know. All they knew was that they wanted to be with each more than anything at this moment.

Key leaned in once again, this time turning towards Eunje’s neck. He trailed little love bites along the sole of her neck down to her collarbone.

Key then began to roam everywhere he could on Eunje’s body, causing her to moan at the touch of his fingertips.

The sound of Eunje’s moan set Kibum off, he kissed every inch of skin down to Eunje’s hips then pulled back up to her beating red face. He kissed her lips once again, this time with a deep groan.

As to what came next you very well know. It was probably the best Eunje has ever had, she claimed, even though the time was Key was only her second she kept blabbing about to Sumin for weeks.

To be honest Sumin was happy for the two, I mean it was weird hearing about all the details but she could she Eunje and Key honestly has feelings for each other. She understood why Eunje felt the pressure to do what happened that night at the club, and was glad she had finally found someone who liked her for her. To be honest it got annoying at times, like when she doesn’t she Eunje for weeks and then when they’re supposed to hangout all Eunje ever talks about is Key. However she saw how happy Key made her best friend, and she couldn’t complain since she was actually going to set them up. Kibum was one of her closest friends and if Sumin trusted anybody with Eunje it was him.

Now the only problem is her, where is her y doctor? Or random hot guy at the club? Hell Sumin would even take Eunje’s cute-ish mailman at this point.

Sumin sighed thinking about the happy couple, “Kim Eunje, you so owe me for making you go to that office. She scuffled turning on the TV to see the latest episode of Infinite’s Birth of a Family; Sungyeol was lying on the floor with Dubu on his chest.

Sumin pointed at her so called bias and shouted, “Yah Lee Sungyeol, you should have been a doctor. Eeshh.” She stomped off to the lunch date Key had mentioned to her.

“I swear if they don’t by me coffee I’m leaving, I can’t deal with that lovey dovey bull anymore! I had my pride to you know!”

Sumin grabbed her bag and walked out into the busy streets of Seoul. About 15 minutes later she came to the address Key had texted. She was about to go inside when she saw her two best friends sitting at a table closest to the window she was standing in front of. She couldn’t help but smile, the two were doing the usual playful fight that lead to a kiss on the nose for Key and a nagging for Eunje, he was faking by the way, he totally loved when Eunje does that.

Once again Sumin smiled feeling content with her work.

At this time Kibum noticed Sumin staring at the two, he knocked on the glass mouthing for her to come in. She snapped back into reality and started inside to share what she hoped would one of many annoying lunches with the ‘Kim Couple’.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this took me quite a while to finish enough though i had most of it written

anyways, i hope you enjoyed yeobo, it's not my best work but i'm happy with it

also i hope you readers enjoyed, and don't forget to leave me comments (8