FEEL That Feeling

FEEL THAT FEELING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae, if you don't get up now, I am going to kick your a** real hard"

 

Cho Kyuhyun shout at the sleeping figure on his bed.

 

"KYU, just 10 more minutes, please" Donghae begged with his sweetest voice.

 

"No. It didn't work on me. Now, wake up" Kyuhyun said and pull the blanket from the bed. That sudden action make Donghae to fall on the floor.

 

"Ouch....it hurts" Donghae hurtfully said.

 

"Are you okay? I am sorry. I don't know you are going to fall liked this. I am sorry. Is it hurt a lot" Kyu worried asked and kneel down beside Hae.

 

"Yes. It hurts a lot. Now, carry me" Donghae said with his playful smile.

 

Kyuhyun unbelievably shake his head at his hyung act. He always wondered who is the the younger one between the two of them.

 

"You are really a spoiled kid, Hae hyung."

 

Kyuhyun said but still pick up his hyung from the floor in bridal style. 

 

It always amazed him that even tho Donghae is growing muscle day by day, he can always carry his hyung easily.

 

"I liked it when you act liked my hyung." Donghae chuckled beautifully and both of them laughed.

 

 

.

 

 

"What is he doing here?"

 

A very startled voice asked as soon as they both walked out of Kyuhyun room.

 

"Hello, Hyuk!" Donghae greet that startled one.

 

"Donghae, why are you coming out of Kyu room? And, why are you at our dorm?" Hyuk asked.

 

"I was here since last night. Yesterday, I had some schedule near here. It got late so I chose to sleep here." Donghae answered.

 

"But why did you sleep in his room?" Hyuk annoyingly asked.

 

"Hyukjae hyung, you are too noisy in the morning. We play games in my room last night and he fall asleep in my room. What is strange about him sleeping in my room?" Kyuhyun impatiently said.

 

"It is... Nothing." Hyuk said.

 

"Morning kids. Oh! Hae, you are here too. Anyway, have your breakfast. We will leave at 9am." Manager hyung said when he come out of his room.

 

"Where are we leaving?" Donghae innocently asked.

 

"We have shooting today, hyung. Didn't you remember?" KYU said.

 

"Oh. Right!" Donghae said and quickly leave to washroom.

 

"Next time, tell him to sleep in my room" Hyuk said to Kyu after Donghae left them alone.

 

"Why should I? He can sleep anywhere he likes." Kyuhyun said.

 

"It..it is...I don't want to talk anymore." Hyuk frustratedly said and left.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled amusedly at his hyung behaviour. It is a open secret among members that his monkey hyung have some special feeling for his fishy hyung. And then, they also know that their evil maknae has something special about their fake maknae. But it is quite fun to see his dormmate hyung frustrated in jealousy.

 

 

 

***************************

 

 

 

"Yayyyy....I am going home to meet my friends and family."

 

Donghae happily shout inside the van. Some of the members annoyingly shook their head and some are smiling amusedly.

 

"I will throw you into the sea and leave you there with your friends."

 

Heechul said from the front seat.

 

"You don't, hyung" Hae pouted.

 

"Don't worry, I will not leave you alone." Hyukjae said to Donghae.

 

"As if monkey can survive in the sea" Kyuhyun said and earn a glare from Hyuk.

 

"Then, who is going to save me. I can't swim" Donghae asked panickedly. He is going to cry soon.

 

"Hae, don't cry. I will save you. Okay? And Heechul hyung is just kidding. He will not kick his favourite dongsaeng into the sea." Siwon said.

 

"I was not joking. My favourite dongsaeng changes to Hyukjae since that time this fish decided to ruined my TV. And I believe fish can survive in the sea" Heechul said.

 

"I am not. I xxgdjsim mksdmm" 

 

Donghae is already crying.

 

"Enough Heechul. Stop making the kid cry. Hae, stop crying. You will get headache." Leeteuk finally speak. Actually he was planning to sleep on their way to shooting site. But his kids are too noisy when they are in same place.

 

 "It is not my fault that he is a crybaby and easy to believe everything."  Heechul murmured in low voice but Leeteuk can still hear. 

 

"Heechul....please"

 

"Okay. Fishy, stop crying or else I will pour poison into the sea and you will never see your sea friends again" 

 

"Heechul!"

 

"Heechul hyung!"

 

About 5 or 6 people shout in unison.

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

 

"My friends, I am hereeee" Donghae happily shout and ran towards the sea.

 

"How long has it been since we all come together to sea?" Yesung asked while looking at the members who are now walking towards the beach.

 

"4 years? More?" Leeteuk said.

 

"Till which member, we are considering ALL?" Heechul said while placing a cloth on the sand and sat on it.

 

Both LEETEUK and YESUNG looked at Heechul, but neither of them answered the question.

 

 

"Leeteuk-ssi, can we start the shooting?" One of the pd come to them and asked.

 

"Sure. Give me a minute" Leeteuk said and walked towards s.

 

"Kids, come back now"

 

His voice is not very loud but all of them heard him and immediately come back.

 

"Shooting will start soon" leeteuk said to s.

 

"We are going to shoot some group photo and individual photos first. And then, we will shoot a video for teaser. And we will played games and do some activities in the sea" the pd explain to them in detail but only few of them are actually listening.

 

 

 

******************************

 

 

 

It is already 3pm in the afternoon. Both members and staffs are working hard for the shooting to end well. Since members are actually enjoying their times in beach and activities, it makes more easier and lively for the shooting to carry on. 

 

"Okay. Thank you for your good work. We will take a rest now. We will resume the shooting at 4:30pm when sunset appears" the director said and they all cheer happily.

 

"Finally, I can take a rest" Heechul said tiredly and let himself fall on the sand, this time without caring to sit on the sand.

 

"It must be really tiring for Heechul hyung. You are not really good at physical and outdoor activities." Shindong said and left the place.

 

"Are you okay?" Leeteuk worriedly asked and sit down beside Heechul.

 

"Feel liked dying. I have no energy left. But, I liked spending Time with members liked this. I missed being with members." Heechul said while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter