Penalty with Spartace

Kyu and the Nurse AU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo and Jong Kook’s penalty experience in the haunted village attraction was nothing short of hilarious and entertaining for everyone watching. As they roamed around, Ji Hyo couldn't help but scream and curse at every jump scare, while Jong Kook tried his best to console and shield her. He even to distract her from the scary stuff, making their fans ship them even more.

 

They managed to successfully find Ji Hyo and their VJ's nametags after roaming around and facing a few jump scares here and there. Unfortunately, despite their oozing chemistry and teamwork, they couldn't find Jong Kook’s nametag for a long time. They searched every nook and cranny of the attraction, going through the same areas over and over again, hoping to find it. Even the staff had to give them a hint and they also let it slip that Heechul and Leeteuk had already escaped, which made Ji Hyo impatient and angry.

 

Her anger, though, was not towards the staff, but towards the ghosts and ghouls in the attraction. Ji Hyo suddenly channeled her inner gangster and scolded the creatures, asking them directly for Jong Kook’s nametag. It was a hilarious and unexpected moment that left everyone laughing, especially when she marched straight towards the ghosts and ghouls, asking them directly.

 

After a few more sweeps around the area, they finally found Jong Kook’s nametag near the pavilion. Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were relieved that they could fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter