the tenants

천국 아파트: a heaven in Seoul - APPLY SOON!
 
mymy

jaeden jeong

age: 26
occupation: vice ceo of j industries
unit: penthouse
relationship status: complicated
jaeden jeong is a famous name in south korea, an eligible bachelor with face, wealth, and fame. but despite that, he has been in an on-again-off-again relationship with the model, valerie moon, whom he has been with for almost six years and has lived together for three years.
faceclaim: nct jaehyun
 
mymy

valerie moon

age: 26
occupation: model
unit: penthouse
relationship status: complicated
valerie moon is a korean-british model, who has been in the industry since she was only five years old. being in the industry long enough, she has been in multiple gossips, mostly about her love life before she went public with jaeden jeong, j industries' heir, back in 2018 after almost a year of dating. 
faceclaim: itzy yeji
 
mymy

jeannette lee

age: 28
occupation: fashion design
unit: 2-bedroom unit
relationship status: in a relationship
jeannette lee, better known as jean lee, is a designer for a famous korean clothing brand. born and raised in america before she moved to south korea to be with her boyfriend, nct member, johnny suh, back in early 2020.
faceclaim: blackpink jisoo
 
 
mymy

john suh

age: 28
occupation: member of nct
unit: 2-bedroom unit
relationship status: in a (secret) relationship
johnny suh, the tallest member, the mood maker, and one of the strongest members of the supergroup nct. not many people knows about his relationship with his childhood friend, jean lee, just their family, nct members, and a few staff.
faceclaim: nct johnny
 
mymy

jeon yeonha

age: 29
occupation: actress
unit: 3-bedroom unit
relationship status: engaged
jeon yeonha, a renowned actress, famous for her roles in several korean dramas. she's engaged to her long-time boyfriend, music producer, son taeyang, as they have been together since 2015 when she just graduated from college.
faceclaim: krystal jung
 
mymy

taylor son

age: 33
occupation: music producer
unit: 3-bedroom unit
relationship status: engaged
son taeyang, aka taylor son, is a famous music producer, he has produced several hit songs himself. born and raised in australia, he moved to south korea when he was only 18. he met his now-fiance through their mutual friend and has been together since.
faceclaim: dpr ian