Chapter 8: Opening of Armstrong Art Gallery

The Promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day

The most awaited day for the opening of Art Gallery is here. Becky was so busy on welcoming the guest for this event. She feels excited seeing familiar faces like Yuki, Tee, Martha, Mind, Cher and Risa. She feel anxious for a large crowd for this event.

Becky POV:

Freen, Please be here...I need you today. 

She already texted Freen..she only reply that she's on her way.

For Becky's outfit for today, so looks elegant in her red dress. Anytime today, the program will start but the crowd became silent and eyes are on the entrance of gallery. Becky hears gigling of other guest and pointing to the one who caught the attention of all. No other than Sarocha "Freen Chankimha she's now holding a bouquet of flowers, her outfit is so gentlewoman type, wearing All white. She looks like a goddess in her outfit. Beside her is her secretary Nop. All of the guest taking pictures of Freen as if she is a celebrity. 

Freen caught the attention of Becky looking her. She reply with a smile and not breaking the staring  with Becky. As she walks closer to Becky her heart pumping so fast. Becky looks beautiful in her attire. She needs to act as professional, she needs to keep their relationship private. 

Becky now feel at ease seeing Freen. Freen still staring to her makes her blush and excited. If only there is no other people in this event. She could run and kiss Freen (Becky's day dreaming at the moment). She admit in herself that she's madly in love.

Now Freen is standing in front of her still holding a bouquet. 

Freen: Hi Ms. Armstrong, Congratulations on your Art Gallery..giving Becky the bouquet of flowers. She pat a kiss on becky's cheek. 

Becky controlled her reaction..when all of the eyes of guest are now on both of them. She smiled sweetly.

Becky: Thank you Ms. Sarocha, It's my pleasure that you attend this event as one my business partners.

The program started smoothly as the main event is the cutting of ribbon as a sign of opening. Becky together with Freen and other business partners are present. 

Becky shakes hand with the business partners present. She caught offguard seeing Kirk Williams (Becky Ex-Boyfriend). Freen saw that Becky is not okay seeing Kirk. She already know the past of Becky and all about Kirk.

Becky: (shakes hand) Thank you Sir Williams. 

Kirk smiles (In his mind, he still wants Becky in his life.)

Kirk: Becky, can we have a dinner after this?

Becky: Sorry, but I have a meeting during Dinner. Maybe nextime. 

The conversation was interrupted when, the event coordinator call the attention of Becky.

Event Coordinator: Ms. Becky and Mr. Williams sorry to disturb your conversation. Ms. Becky let's proceed on Fan Signing and Pictorial

Kirk: No worries, Ms. Becky maybe we can talk nextime.

Becky together with the Event Coordinator proceed in the hall for Fan signing

Becky is overwhelm of the number of fans waiting for her. In the waiting area Freen was one of them.

Becky POV

Freen is my fan? She never mention that to me. This woman is so unpredictable. 

Seeing Freen makes Becky feel relax as Freen is her personal energy saving person. Freen is also waiting in line with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter