Stressed Out

Little Maknae KyuWook
Please log in to read the full chapter

The SuJus had been in their practice room since early morning. They just had lunch and is now taking an hour break when Kyuhyun decides to be little. The members had no problem because they know the maknae would behave and won't wander outside of the room alone.

 

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" the little excitedly making laps around Eunhyuk who's busy discussing their next concert stage arrangement. However, his daddy won't pay attention to him so Kyu decides to try and climb the table. It is a very bad decision when his hand reaches a paper that had been scattered on the table and fall down hard.

"Uwaaaaah!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP?!" The older snap out making everyone in the room especially the little in front of him stunned and not make a sound.

"Daddy~" Kyu whimpers, looking around to look for comfort as the one in front of him clearly want him out of his sight.

"Hey hey, it's okay. Come here," Shindong pick up the little and bring him to the sofa where most members are hanging out.

"It's okay, does it hurt? You fell down hard, huh?"

"Hmm~" the little nods while Donghae wipes his tear stained cheeks.

"Daddy hyukie must have been a little stressed out. Let's not play around him for a while, okay?"

"You can play here. Here's your car,"  Heechul offers as Siwon takes the little away and sit him on his lap.

"Noo~" the little sulks, burying his face on Siwon's chest.

"Alright, then. Let's just sit here, okay?"

Please log in to read the full chapter