❝ minmin ❞

CUFFING SEASON - character reveal -
Please log in to read the full chapter
standard : minmin  

"Noona!" hearing that voice, Rihan already know who the one who called her. Suddenly she feel exhausted even before the owner of the voice come closer. 

An I as her meeting someone E as him, tire her out. 

"Wooyoung, how come you're here?" asked Rihan when the owner of the voice now standing in front of her. He grinning with a smile. 

"I got a feel you're going to a location and here I am" says Wooyoung as he show a gesture so that Rihan can walk first. "I'm going to send you there" 

Rihan start walking and Wooyoung follow next to her. "You got too much free time. Aren't you busy yourself?" 

"Noona, you're the one who with crooked working day. Today is Saturday" says Wooyoung showing the time and date on his phone. 

"Urgh" is all can Rihan respond. She didn't declide Wooyoung offer to drive her and walked right toward Wooyoung's car. 

This is not the first time for Wooyoung come and helped her like this. If he free and mostly if he think he might meet someone to date, he will gladly drive Rihan anywhere. 

"I'm going to wedding dress shop today. Are you going to stick around till I'm finish?" asked Rihan as she enter the car. Wooyoung stand there after he opened the car door, waiting to close it. 

"Is there a bridesmaids today?" asked Wooyoung. He didn't close the door yet. Waiting for that answer. 

"Definitely. The bride is going to choose her wedding dress. The bridesmaid also would choose theirs" 

"I'm in luck!" Wooyoung close the door. Quickly getting into the driver seat and drive the car. He just need to ask the name of the shop. As after a while driving Rihan, all Rihan main location is already registered on his car GPS. 

The car stayed silence just for a while. Wooyoung start asking question "Noona, are you still single?" 

"What kind of question is that? Are you hitting on me again?" Rihan give him a death glare. 

Wooyoung laugh. "Just asking. Winter is nearing and I'm going to be lonely again. Seeing couple here and there while I'm someone hot but single. This going to be torture. I'm going to get a girlfriend before winter come" 

"Does winter coming really matter to date someone?" Rihan asked carelessly. She totally doesn't understand that kind of urge. 

"Yes! Don't you know how many holiday is during winter? There is Chrismas, New Year and most of all Valentine! I'm not going to spend those three couple like holiday alone. Everyone will be walking on the street while holding hand and I'm just a loner" Wooyoung can imagine that happen. 

"Then how did you get thru winter in the past?" asked Rihan curious. 

"I definitely date someone" says Wooyoung. He then takes a glance on Rihan. "Noona. Do you know something called cuffing season?" 

"What kind of thing is that?" question Rihan back. 

"It kind of dating phase during winter. Noona, not all couple during winter is a real couple. Some of them just lonely and just want a winter couple. So that is why winter is called cuffing season" explain Wooyoung. 

"Then your girlfriend during winter is a winter couple? Cuffing season?" Rihan kind of a little interested on something new she heard. 

Wooyoung ignore that question and start explaining "Cuffing season start by scouting for potential and the pick the top candidate from that. After that tryouts. Go on dates with the top candidate and get serious with one or two of them. Then it is a cuffing season. That one become exclusive. After that, you need to consider it can be a long term or not. If long term, you two become a couple. Now you're offically boyfriend/girlfriend and celebrate Valentine together" 

"It's already October. What phase is it?" 

"It's already tryouts phase. It not too late. How about it noona? You want to try?" asked Wooyoung. He quite interested in anything about Rihan. 

"So, am I one of your tryouts?" asked Rihan. 

"Ah. Noona! You already rejected me" 

"Then why are you here when you should go for tryouts. Today is Saturday" says Rihan with fact. 

"A few tryout I have is such a let down. I got no more option. I'm searching for more urgently!" hearing that Rihan laugh. "Noona. You need to help me! Introduce me to the bridesmaids!" 


Minho stand in front of Changbin who lifting weight. "You're not going to introduce her to me?" he asked him. This is the nth time Minho asked Changbin this question. 

Changbin ignore and still lifting the weight. Minho just wait for him. After he lift it for a few more, he put the weight down. 

Sighing, Changbin says "That noona is not someone you can play with. You're not someone who aiming for a serious relationship. While that noona want a serious one. She want a relationship that think of marriage" 

"Plus she doesn't like someone younger than her" says Changbin before he takes the weight again and do another set. 

"She doesn't know me. How can she said she won't like me" says Minho. Changbin paused. "Just because there a lot of girls out there like you, doesn't mean that noona would like you too" 

"If you're not going to help me... She frequent the pilates class upstairs right?" asked Minho. Changbin face show horror. "You're going to go there to hit on her?"

"If you're not going to help me, that the only way" says Minho who smirked before walked to the locker room. He already finish his routine today. He want to have a fresh shower and maybe headed up to see if that one is there. 

Changbin quickly put the weight down and follow. "Are you for real? Just go with the girls who hitting on you why that noona?" 

Minho stopped and looked at Changbin "Do you like that noona?" For him there no other explaination that this. 

"There a lot of guy who like her. I once like her. But she is a strong noona. An in

Please log in to read the full chapter