[1] fin.

Dealing with my pregnant wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Marrying the one that you love is the best scene of your life. 

 

 

 


 

Ending up with the one that you love is also the best feeling you can ever have. 

 

 


 

 

It was all good and best..

 

 


 

until your partner get pregrant.






 

At first I felt happy and excited.




 

But as day passed, I felt like I was in hell.





 

Being the husband of the house, I am the one who’s in charge of working. Well at the first months it was all good not until she reached the 4 months of pregnancy. 

 

 

 

Her mood swing are no joke, One moment she's a baby then it will change to being bossy, then to being a cry baby but the one I’m afraid the most..




 


 

When a pregnant woman is mad. 
 

 



 

I felt like I just met satan and all of my surroundings are on fire. 
 

 



 

I understand that she’s pregnant and her hormones are no joke. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But even she's like that I love her so much, she's the best gift god ever gave to me and now she's having our first baby. 

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since I've experience different trial that my pregnant wife did, I list it down so I won't never ever forget it or else I'll be dealing with satan again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa















 

Dealing with my pregnant wife 101.















 

1. Put your shoes on the shoe rack even if you’re tired from work.

 

 

 


 

"Honey, I’m home~" Minjeong said as she remove her shoes. She walks towards her wife and gave her a peck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm so tired.." Minjeong sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Come here let me massage you." Jimin said then she massage her hubby.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's good hon~ move down.." Minjeong said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So how's my babies day?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine just bored." Karina pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aye don't worry, I’ll file my leave next week~ so I can take care of you and our little one." Minjeong said and kissed her wife’s tummy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll just change clothes." before Minjeong could go far, her wife stood up and take a look on the entrance door where the shoe rack located.

 

 

 

 

 

“KIM MINJEONG” Minjeong gulped as she heard her wife, before she could turn around her ears are being pulled.

 

 

 

 


 

"Ou-ch ouch b-baby.. W-wha-t di-d o-uch I do?" her wife just pulled her ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What did I told you about the shoes?" Jimin sternly said

 

 

 

 


 

"Put.It.In.The.Shoe.Rack." Minjeong utter.

 

 

 

 

 

"then why is it on the ground." her wife pull out her hand from Minjeong’s ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm too tired too place it." Minjeong groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah too tired? Okay sleep on the couch if you can't follow my rules." Jimin said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no Yooji. I'll pick it up." Minjeong whined but her wife walked out and locked the door of their bedroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night Minjeong ended up sleeping on the couch, and her back aches. 

 

 

 

 

 

'I'll never leave my shoes on the ground' Minjeong said before she sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

2. Never come home very late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Honey, I'm home~" Minjeong said before putting her shoes on the shoe rack she can't take another sleep on the couch her back aches so much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lights are all out since it's 1 am in the middle of the night, Minjeong overtime because of a lot of works. 

 

 

 

 

 

She texted her Jimin so that her wife will not wait for her to come home.

 

 

 

 


 

Minjeong was walking towards the refrigerator and get herself a water.
 

 

 


 

“Kim Minjeong!” her wife called her.

 




 

"Omg, You Startled me." Minjeong said as she place her hand on her chest.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still awake? It's not good for our baby~" Minjeong softly said but in return her wife look at her with teary eyes.

 




 

"You! Why are you this late? You never come home this late." Jimin said in a verge of crying.
 

 

 

"I texted you that there’s a lot of work today and I don't want to go home with work papers." Minjeong said as she step forward to her wife but her wife stop her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stop walking towards me. You cheater." Jimin hit Minjeong multiple times, Minjeong could only sigh and hugs her wife.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't have another woman and I am not a cheater.. You are the only woman I love okay?" Minjeong tried to pursued her pregnant wife to calm down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"But you never come home this late.." Jimin make a sad face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I told you baby, there's a lot of work today and I dont want to go home with work papers because home is just for you and the baby not for work~" Minjeong smile as she kissed her wife lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be so paranoid, How can I leave the woman I love just for others? nah, I prefer a boxer wife" Minjeong chuckles as she pinch her wife cheeks.
 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's sleep now." Jimin smiled and hug her wife, Minjeong could only sigh of relief that her wife mood swing can be handle.





 

3. Never let your pregnant wife see a mirror or a woman with y body and compliment it even in TV. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a fine day, Minjeong and Jimin are chilling in their living room watching some tv series. Jimin was snuggling her head to Minjeong’s neck seeking for warmth of her wife while watching the tv series.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh wow, she looks good and y right hon?" Minjeong utter out of the blue after seeing a models walking to the runaways. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you think she's beautiful?" Minjeong nodded never leaving her eyes on the tv.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand Minjeong was pouting and pulled out from the hug she's been doing. Minjeong just let Jimin because she thought maybe Jimin was tired with that position.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly a sobs can be heard in the living room. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minjeong looked where the sound came from and saw her wife silently crying, Minjeong got worried why her wife cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey baby why are you crying?" Minjeong approach her wife into a hug.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't you love me anymore?" Jimin sounded so sad.

 

 

 

 

 


"Huh? I love you so much, why you say that I don't love you? I love you okay? I love you so much" Minjeong said as she cupped her wife cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You said that girl is y and beautiful.." Minjeong felt guilty for saying that word that make her wife insecure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"no no no, You are still the most y and beautiful in my eyes~" Minjeong said, but Jimin didn't believe her and continue crying.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey don't cry~" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Huhuh You don't love me anymore because I'm now fat, my tummy is big and I'm not beautiful anymore. *hiccups*" Minjeong can't help but to smile to her wife childishness.
 

 

 

 

"Look at me honey" Minjeong said as she cupped Jimin’s cheeks and wipes her wife tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You are the most beautiful~ You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter