Oh, Irene (poor bunny)

Meeting You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sensing the turmoil within Wendy, Yeri whisked her unnie away to a corner when Irene momentarily stepped out, creating a haven of secrecy within the glitzy affair. "Unnie, you can't let Irene unnie slip away. This is your chance! Confess your feelings before it's too late," Yeri urged, her eyes holding a blend of determination and mischief.

Torn between Irene's enchantment and the unexpected revelation from Yeri, Wendy hesitated. "But what if... What if Irene doesn't feel the same way?"

Yeri grinned playfully. "Well, you won't know unless you try. And just so you know, I've been finding Irene unnie quite alluring myself."

Wendy's eyes widened at Yeri's words. "I knew it, there is something between the two of you."

Yeri nodded with a smirk. "You bet. Now imagine if you don't act fast. I might just sweep her off her feet before you even realize it."

Unexpectedly, Wendy's response caught Yeri off guard. A defeated look washed over Wendy's face, and she sighed, "Maybe she deserves someone better. Someone who can fight for her properly."

Yeri's eyes widened with genuine surprise. "Unnie, are you serious? You're just going to give up like that?"

Wendy nodded, her shoulders slumping. "If Irene can find happiness with someone else, then so be it. I don't want to stand in the way of her happiness."

As the weight of Wendy's words settled in the air, Irene returned, catching the tail end of their conversation. Her eyes n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter