Eighth

Baseball Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crystal and Ohtani head out when Neto asked Crystal " hey here's some drinks and who will bat and pitch?" Crystal said " I can't because my pitching is for softball but I'll let Shohei pitch and I'll bat!" Neto nods when he grabs Shohei's bat and lends it to her when she saw his Japanese name on it as she said " Neto, this is Shohei's bat I can't use it!" Shohei said in Japanese " Watashi no batto o tsukatte mo īdesu, watashi wa daijōbudesu!" Crystal smiles and heads to the plate since it's her turn...

Crystal stands on the left side as she prepares when the pitcher threw a fast ball and she hits it while the ball goes right in the middle as she heads to 2nd base and stays there as she takes off her batting gloves and the restrain on her leg as she smiles knowing that Shohei is up to bat... Crystal distanced herself from the 2nd base as Ohtani hits the ball and Crystal makes a run towards 3rd base as she stays there as Fletcher was next...

Fletcher made a home run as the scoreboard read 3-0 playing against the Rockies as Crystal high fived everyone when Othani back hugs Crystal as he said in Japanese " Anata wa subarashī ran'nādesuga, imamade oitsukemasendea!" Crystal said in Japanese " Sore wa homekotoba to e uketorimasu!" Shohei smiles as they sat in the bench to relax when Fletcher said " hey Crystal, the umpire said it's ok if you pitch and he also said it doesn't matter if you are in softball!" Crystal nods...

Neto was next and did a high fly hit but the opponent caught it and Neto was out, next was Iglesias and got a base hit, next was Stassi as he also hit a home run making the Angels take the lead with 5 to 0 with 2 outs when Renfroe was last to bat as Crystal gets her pitching glove as Renfroe hit a high fly when one of the Rockies caught it and ended the 4th inning...

Crystal was now in the middle of the plate as she threw the ball and the hitter misses and got a strike as she sees where she'll throw it next and got a ball as she threw a fast ball and got the hitter out as she prepares her arm for 2 more strikes... Ohtani was watching from the bench as he said to Ippei in Japanese "Kanojo no ude ga tsukarete kita to omou node, kanojo ga rirakkusu dekiru yō ni watashi ga kanojo o kōkan e mo ī kamo shiremasen!" Ippei sees that Crystal was now throwing balls instead of strikes...

The coach of Angels came and asked her " do you want Shohei take place for you?" Crystal nods as the coach signals Shohei to get ready as Crystal leaves the plate and relaxes when Shohei said to her in Japanese " Kimi no chōshi ga yokunai no ga wakattanode, ude o rirakkusu dekiru yō ni kōchi o kōtai sa seta!" Crystal said in Japanese " Arigatō, shiai o a bakaride hidariude no chōshi ga yokunainode, hontōni rirakkusu suruhitsuyōgāru!" Shohei heads to the plate...

Crystal grabs her drink and sips it when she saw the big screen displaying her parents and Baekhyun with his new wife as she smiles while tearing up... Neto asked her " who are them?" Crystal said " my family!" Neto said " oh you've got very supportive family!" Crystal nods when suddenly she was hit in the eye as the ball dropped to the floor as she covered her right eye as she quickly went to the bathroom as she uncovers it and saw it getting bruised pretty bad...

Crystal washes her hands when Ippei said in Japanese " Sono aza wa tan'naru daboku ijō no imi ga aru kanōsei ga aru tame, isha ni mite morau hitsuyō ga arimasu!" Crystal said in Japanese " Wakatteruke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter