Renewal

The Suspect: Sakura Of The Akatsuki
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been three weeks since I left home and decided to wander all over the world. I've been receiving calls from everyone asking me about how I spend my day. Even though I experienced a sudden change, I still feel happy to have many supportive people around me. However, there was something that kept disturbing me. Sasuke hasn't called often eversince I left, and I believe he's wishing the best for me, but I was a bit upset that he didn't call to check on me. Anyway, I have to be the one who remembers him first because it's his birthday. Even though I know he hates presents and birthday wishes, I still have to call him. The problem was that I couldn't. It's been hours since I've been trying to reach him, but he didn't pick up. Itachi said that he went on a mission, but still, this won't stop him from answering his phone. I kept calling and sending him messages while I was walking on the streets of Amegakure.

"My inbox is full" a manly voice spoke to her "Will you stop sending tons of messages?"

"But you won't answer any of my calls" she responded obliviously "Why have a phone if you don't .... Ehhhhh??? Sasuke?" Sakura sighed, taking a few steps back "What are you doing here? Is your mission in Amegakure?"

"Mission? What mission!" Sasuke asked.

"Itachi said you're on a mission"

"Sakura, for God's sake, this is the second time Itachi fools you with a mission, try not to believe him too much"

"But what brought you here?"

"I'm looking for a long-lost person"

"Heeee! Don't exaggerate; it's been only a couple of weeks"

"How am I supposed to know when you've never mentioned how long you're staying?" Sasuke protested.

"Euuuuh! Uchiha Sasuke are you worried about me?" Sakura teased.

"Forget it" Sasuke shrugged "We need to hurry, sunset is so soon"

"Where are we going?"

"Home"

"Hey, but I was not planning to go home soon. I still have a lot of places I want to visit"

"We'll visit them some other time

Please log in to read the full chapter