Chapter 4

Mrs Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather really looks good today. Irene decided to take a walk before she go to the site. The street of Busan is busy with the noise of daily life's of th people. She took a cab to Jaseongdae Park to clear off her mind. She knew it the site would be pretty hectic for her to handle later on. 

She then receive a call from her mother. 

"Hi mom"

"How's  my daughter? How is everything there? Is it alright? Where are you now? Have you eaten?"

Irene laugh at how so many questions er mother asked her. "Mom.. relax'' she shakes her head.

"First of all, yes I am alright and yes I had good meal for your information. Secondly, not yet. I'll be going later in the afternoon. I want to walk around first, just to clear my mind. Where's dad ?"

"He's in his office. I'll update him later"

 "Mom, I'll call you later. Got to go! Bye!

Irene chuckles as she end the phone call and make her way to the park. The greenery was all she needed. Peace. She enjoys peace because it calms her. She inhale and exhale to the fresh air around her. It is just perfect that today might be a good day for her. 

Well, she hopes..

=======

"Mom! I'm going!" He shouted from their entrance door.

"Alright, be careful! Anything update us, especially your father. You know how is he, dont you?"

He smile and give her a nod. He can't deny, his father will be the worse of everyone nightmare whe things didn't go his way but don't get him wrong though, because we can be gentle too, just that don't get onto his nerve.

He part my ways and get on the cab as i make my way to the destination. 

A ringtone can be heard in the silent ride. He look at his phone screen and see the caller. 

"Yes?"

"Baby...what took you so long to answer my phone? Where are you now?"

To be honest, he didnt want to answer the call because he didn't give a damn about what will be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter