Chapter 3

Mrs Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day, another story. It's been a month Irene set foot on her father company and everything is going smoothly. Irene receive a call from her dad. She wonder what her father want this time.

Knock Knock

" Dad? Is everything alright? Why do you want to see me? " she look at him.

" I hate to break this down to you, but.. " he look at her worry scared that his daughter would turn down the offer. "I need you to take over Ms Lee project in Busan this Friday. She had an emergency call this morning due to family reason and taking a few month leave.. I need you to see the progress there. Don't worry, our project is half through done. You just need to do some inspection there and see if everything alright" he look at his daughter.

Irene knew something is off when he called her in because usually her father won't bother her at work. He would only keep an eye on her from afar. Irene couldn't say no because she too, knew that this project is a huge one. 

"Alright, I'll go. Thursday evening I'll leave then" Mr Bae look at is daughter proudly.. He don't know what got into her that she agreed upon hearing the news, but he is glad. He knew his plan would work. 

Irene left here father office and went back to her desk. Her deskmate look at her and slide her chair to Irene side.

"psst.."

Irene look at her and raise her eyebrow.

"Why did the CEO suddenly ask you to come to his office? Did you make mistake?" She ask. MinA is number one gossiper in the office. She knows the office gossip left, right, up and bottom. if, as she works there for many years when in fact, she only been working for 2 years.

"Nothing, he just ask me to do some work, that's all" Irene replied her. MinA then nod without thinking anything and resume her work back. 

It's a long day for Irene because she have to finish her report detail at least by tonight so tomorrow she won't be rushing finishing it, since thee following day she would be flying off to Busan. She look at the clock and it's alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter