Chapter 5

Love and Other Foreign Words

Minho woke up checking time on his phone. It was already 8. When someone shifted a little closer to him, he finally remembered there was someone else sleeping on his back on the same bed as him.

 

He looked at the boy, carefully watching without waking him up.

 

He didn’t understand, how could someone look so flawlessly beautiful in the morning. His messy hair looked fluffy. Taemin’s chest went up and down as he breathed evenly. He looked soft and warm, like an angel. The lips were full and pink and suddenly some words was spoken.

 

“How long are you gonna keep staring, Minho?” Taemin’s eyes opened, revealing brown orbs. Minho almost jumped.

“Sorry.”

 

Taemin closed his eyes again, didn’t want to get out of bed just yet. Minho stayed there a little longer too. It was amazing how he really stayed. He didn’t want to cross the line. For now that was enough.

 

“How are you feeling?”

“A lot better. I just have to eat meat for breakfast.”

 

Minho chuckled. He got up first, he should get ready for photoshoot today. He prepared coffee for Taemin and himself. Minho heard Taemin saying rhat he needed a warm shower after he got out of bed. He found a rubber brand somewhere on the floor and he used it to tie his hair in a messy ponytail.

 

“Minho?”

Minho turned around. Taemin was already standing right in front of him.

“Thanks for taking care of me.” He then kissed Minho on the cheek.

Taemin was about to leave, but Minho grabbed his arm. “What about on the lips?”

 

Taemin sighed. “Fine. Only because today is your birthday.” Taemin gave Minho a peck on his lips. 

 

“See you in Korea.” Taemin left Minho with heart beating rapidly, his whole body blushing mess. 

“Happy birthday to me.” Minho whispered to himself, grinning wide.

 

***

Taemin called Kai. Taemin definitely heard a woman’s voice on the phone. 

 

“Did you…?”

“No. I swear, Taeminah.”

 

Now Tarmin would have to take all the blame again. It was all his fault for leaving Kai last night. If his one night stand partner exposed even a tiny bit of their night together to the media, Kai’s career would over. And Taemin’s too of course.

 

“Kim Jongin, just do whatever you want.” When Taemin called Kai with his real full name, that means Taemin was totally mad.

 

Taemin was done packing. He was ready to fly back to Korea. He didn’t care if Kai failed to take the flight. Kai was an adult, he could take care of himself.

 

Taemin was fully covered. He wore a black mask and a black cap. But the hair was too obvious. A lot of people still recognized him. 

 

Taemin resigned as Kai’s manager. Not only because he was too tired with all the works, he also saw this as an opportunity to let himself go from his past, which was Kai. He needed to start a new life too.

 

After talking to his parents, Taemin decided to sign a contract under Minho’s agency as a solo singer. He became really busy to prepare his solo debut, photoshoot, Jinki’s concert. He also shot a cosmetic cf, radio and did photoshoot for magazine.

 

Taemin was so busy, he only get a few hours sleep, mostly in the car. Tonight he had more time since his schedule ended early. He was too tired to do anything. He was laying down on the couch, checking his phone, he received so many chats and some missed calls from Kai. It was 3 week after the Paris incident and Taemin didn’t want to talk about it. Minho also sent him some messages.

 

“Taeminah, are you doing ok?”

“Call me if you need anything.”

 

Taemin smiled when his phone suddenly ringing. What a timing. It was Minho.

 

“Hello.”

“Taeminah…”

“Yes?”

“Do you ever crave someone?”

“What?”

“Like craving someone for their scent, voice, or maybe just presence?”

“I don’t know. Do you?”

“I am craving for you, Taeminah. Can we meet?”

 

***

 

A/N: what did i write again? But still, thanks for reading. I kinda excited after reading your comments 😀. Thank u. I dont know if you like how I deliver the story. I’m still learning.