Comeback (?)

Be My Pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AFTER arriving in Busan...

Joohyun had her eyes squinted when Seulgi suddenly stopped at a building with a veterinary clinic sign. She didn't ask anything and just let her master park her car. An eyebrow raised when the gumiho pressed the floor where the clinic is located. That's when Joohyun knew she had to raise the question.

"Where are we really going?" She asked. "You said we are going downtown. The floor you pressed has acupuncture, a hair salon, noraebang and a veterinary clinic... Where exactly are we heading?"

But the blonde didn't answer. She just gave her pet a quick look while humming. She was even swaying as she hummed, making Joohyun even more pissed. She already felt like Seulgi was up to something stupid again.

The elevator door opened. Joohyun only followed Seulgi with that suspicious look on her face. She couldn't say anything anyway.

Her suspicions were then proven right when Seulgi stopped in front of the veterinary clinic. The blonde even gave the brunette a mischievous smirk before entering the said clinic. Joohyun tried to run away but Seulgi was quick to pull her by the wrist.

"YAH!" THe brunette hissed but Seulgi just smiled.

The master's hold to her pet then gently slid down to hold her hand. She even made their fingers intertwine. This one unfair move made Joohyun's heart leap and made her totally forget about complaining.

"I have someone to greet. It will be quick." The gumiho gave her a wink before leading her inside the clinic.

With no other choice, Joohyun followed Seulgi inside. The very moment they stepped in they were greeted very lazily by a woman a few centimetres taller than Joohyun. "We're already done for the day, dear guest. Please come back again tomorrow if it’s not an emergency–"

"Taeyeon."

The woman in the white coat froze at that one call. She stiffly turned to the caller, her eyes were even teary and hopeful but they changed right away at the sight of another girl.

"What's with that reaction? I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter