Chapter 2

Purposely Left It There!

"Babe you know that I'm not that close with Taefung. You should ask Ghun" Kyuwan exclaimed. Ghun, Kyuwan and Junka were meeting at a cafe where Kyuwan and Ghun always dated before they broke up. Kyuwan was sitting in front of Ghun and Junka sat in the middle between them at the table.

Junka turned to face Ghun. She stared right into Ghun's eyes. "Hey, although I am his best friend, it doesn't mean that I'll tell him everything. You are my friend too" Ghun said and gave a glare to Kyuwan. "Maybe you should ask Kyuwan back. Who knows maybe she is the betrayer. She can betray you just like how she did to me" Ghun smirked.

"YAH!" Kyuwan shouted. Before she could say anything and before a war happened, Junka quickly calm the two ex down. 

"Yah! Yah!" Junka said. "We are talking about my problem". She stood up, grabbed her bag and looked at Ghun and Kyuwan, "I'm gonna leave you too here. I think it's time for you two discuss and find the way to solve your problem"

"Where are you going?" Kyuwan asked as Junka was about to walk out from the cafe. 

"I need to go home and figure out what just happened to my life" Junka said and walked out from the cafe and headed to her house.

 

After dinner, Junka walked into her room after she done with the dishes and saw Taefung was on her bed, checking on his phone. Realizing someone was entering the room, Taefung looked and smiled as soon he saw it was Junka. Junka just glared at him and walked towards her study table. Taefung trailed her.

"The dinner was great. Your mum is a great cook" Taefung said, trying to start a conversation.

"I know" Junka replied.

"What subject are you revising? I'm good in History, I can teach you if you want to" he said.

Junka let out a sigh. She wasn't in a mood to have a conversation, "Unfortunately, I am revising Maths now"

"Oh I'm weak in Maths. Willing to teach me?" Taefung asked. Junka turned her back to see Taefung who was still on the bed. She looked at Taefung with an annoyed face. 

"Nope" Junka replied.

"But I really need someone to teach me Maths. I never passed Maths test. Please" he pouted, begging for Junka to be nice.

Junka let out another sigh, "Grab a chair and sit here"

Taefung quickly grabbed a chair that was at the door and quickly sat beside Junka. As he sat, he looked at Junka and gave her a wide smile but Junka replied his smile with a sigh.

So they studied Maths together until almost midnight. Taefung was a fast learner. He understood every single thing that Junka taught. So it was an easy job for Junka to teach Taefung.

"That's it for today" Junka said and closed the book. She started to arrange the books back to its place. She then looked at Taefung and smiled. "You are a fast learner you know"

Taefung smiled back, "I know. Thanks. So are we going to sleep now?"

"Yeah. I'm tired and I need rest" Junka stood up and headed to her bed. She slightly lay on the bed and ignored Taefung. Taefung stood beside of the bed, wondering how was he going to sleep. He doesn't have a blanket and a pillow with him. Junka only provided him a mattress.

"Junka. How am I going to sleep?" he asked. But Junka didn't respond. So, he just lay on the mattress and used his luggage as the pillow.

Junka from the bed pretended to be sleeping. She peeked from her bed how Taefung was doing and Taefung saw her peeking, so quickly hid. "I know that you are not sleeping yet" Taefung said.

"Yeahh" Junka replied. "Are you okay down there?" Junka asked.

"Yeahhh. Why? Do you want me to sleep on the bed too with you?" he giggled.

"Of course no. This is my bed" Junka replied.

"Can I sleep on the bed too?"

"Nope"

"But what if I still want to?"

"The answer is still no"

"I don't care about your answer" he said and got up from his mattress and climbed up the bed and lay next to Junka.

Their eyes met. Junka looked at him in surprise. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Sleeping on the bed and now I've prove that this single bed can fix 2 person" he answered. He closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping. 

"Go away! This is my bed! I own this bed!" Junka almost yelled and her hands were pushing Taefung. But Taefung was stronger that he didn't fall from the bed when Junka pushed him but Junka fell instead. 

Taefung smiled as he heard Junka fell and still pretended that he was sleeping. Junka was tired and she didn't want to get into a fight with Taefung so he walked from her room and went to the twins room. When she wanted to open the door, the door was locked. Normally, the twins would never lock the door unless their mum asked to. So, she knew that that was one of her mother's plan. She went to her parents' room and it was locked too. She went back to her room and grabbed a sweater that was hung behind the door. She walked down the stairs and decided to sleep on the couch in the living room. She made jerself comfort on one of the couch and closed her eyes. She was kinda nervous on what will happen on the next day but since she was really tired, she just fell asleep.

--------------------

Taefung got up from the bed. He grabbed his towel and went to the bathroom. He was half conscious. When he got into the bathroom, he looked into the mirror and realized that the bathroom wasn't his. Then he realized that he spent a night at his neighbor's house. "Where did she sleep last night?" he asked himself. He widened his eyes and walked out from the bathroom, and he saw Junka was still sleeping on the bed. He really couldn't remember what happened last night. Maybe he was too tired before he went too sleep that he couldn't remember a thing. He couldn't even remember what happened between him and Junka last night. "Did I sleep with her last night?" he asked himself. He shook his head and entered the bathroom again and prepared for school.

Taefung walked down to the kitchen and saw the twins were already there at the dining table. He smiled and greeted the twins and Junka's mother. He sat in front of Sulhu and beside Nina. As he was spreading some butter on his bread, he realized that someone was staring at him. He looked away from his bread and it was Sulhu who was staring. Taefung just smiled. "Why are you staring at me like that?" he asked.

"Hyung, where did you sleep last night?" Sulhu asked.

"In the room of course" Taefung answered.

"You meanie hyung! How could you let Junka noona slept on the couch last night" Sulhu said, almost yelled.

"Sulhu-yah. It's not nice to say such things to Taefung oppa. I believe that Taefung oppa is a nice guy. Maybe Junka unnie watched TV until late night that she slept on the couch. Right oppa?" Nina said while looking at Taefung.

"Yeah" Taefung responded. Only then he remembered what was really happened last night. Sulhu glared at both Nina and Taefung.

"Hyung!" Sulhu called. "If Junka noona got sick or anything happened to him. I am going to kill you" he warned. Taefung just smiled because he thought how cute Sulhu was threatening to kill him. 

"I'm off to school" Junka shouted when she got down from her room.

"Oh Junka. Don't you want some breakfast?" her mum asked as she put a plate of scrambled eggs on the table.

"Nahh. It's okay. I'm going" she walked to the front door with tired and solemn face. Somehow, she was patting her neck.

"I'm going too" Taefung said as he stood up from his seat and there was still a toast inside his mouth. He quickly dashed to the front door, wore his boots and ran after Junka. He started to walk when he got Junka. He wore his bag properly and asked, "Where did you sleep last night?"

"None of your business" Junka answered and yawned.

"Oh okay" Taefung responded. He held the toast in his mouth and offered it to Junka, "Want some?" Junka looked at the toast that was almost filled with his saliva. Not to show how disgusts she was, she shook her head. "Oh okay then" Taefung said. "Are you mad at me?"

Junka only shook her head. She wasn't really in the mood to talk with Taefung. Especially when she had to sleep on the couch the night before. It was very uncomfortable. Her neck hurt a lot. She patted on her neck.

"You shouldn't sleep on the couch" Taefung said. "You should just sleep with me on the bed"

Junka suddenly stopped from walking. Taefung did the same. "Sleep with you? On the bed?" Junka said. She was totally annoyed. "Oh please. Not for a thousand years" she rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"You still like me. I am your crush. Just admit it!" Taefung shouted from the place he stood.

Junka stopped and turned back to look at Taefung. She made an annoyed face to Taefung although what Taefung said was 100% true. "What the?! I don't okay!" she shouted back. 

Taefung walked towards her and held her neck. Their lips met. He kissed Junka right on her lips. Junka was shocked but she really enjoyed the kiss. Taefung broke the kiss and looked right into Junka's eyes and smiled. 

"See, I told you. You like me and I am still your crush. If you hate me, you will broke the kiss first" he smirked and left another kiss on her cheek before he continued walking.

"I... I was......" she startled. She was still in the dream of Taefung's kiss. She has been wanting and craving that since she liked him. She wondered why Taefung was so determined to prove it that she liked him. She was left behind by Taefung and when she realized that, she yelled, "YAH! LEE DONGHYUN! YOU WANNA DIE?!"

--------------------

"He kissed you yesterday? For real?" Ghun asked as they were having some ice-cream at one of my favorite. There were Junka, Ghun and Kyuwan. Ghun blew the air, "Taefung really is an advance person. Btw, where is he?"

"Basketball practice maybe. I don't have any idea where is he right now" Junka answered.

"Tell me that he kissed you right on the lips" Kyuwan said. She was as excited like Ghun too. Junka just nodded. "That was an improvement"

Junka took a spoonful of an ice-cream. "Now, I don't know how to face him. He's currently staying in my house and my room! What should I do now ?"

Both of them rose their shoulders as a sign they don't know either. Junka sighed and put another spoonful of ice-cream into my mouth. "When you two are going to get back together?" Junka asked.

Kyuwan glared to Ghun and so did Ghun. "NEVER!" both of them answered.

"Oh come on you two. Why are you guys acting so immature? I know you two still like and love each other. Just admit it. If you two are not, then why you two agreed to company me?" Junka exclaimed. Before two of them could add anything, she added, "And I did mention that Ghun's name to Kyuwan and Kyuwan's name to Ghun so stop denying it"

"Wait Junka. You asked us to admit that we still like each other. How about you? You can't even admit to Taefung that you like him" Kyuwan exclaimed.

"She's right" Ghun added.

Junka was silent for a moment, can't even reply to what Kyuwan said.Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the screen and the call was from home. She answered the call and it was Nina calling. She widened her eyes as she heard Nina's voice sobbing.

"Unnie...." Nina said on the line.

"Nina, are you okay?" Junka asked.

"Sulhu..." Nina said, sobbing. "He's bleeding"

Junka jumped off from her seat, "What do you mean by bleeding?" 

"Sulhu fell from the stairs. What should I do now unnie?"

"Where's omma?"

"Omma went with appa already"

Only then she remembered that her parents were going outstation so she had to take care off the twins and she was supposed to go home right after the school ends. She patted her head and quickly walked home. She even ignored Kyuwan and Ghun who were calling her. "Just stay by Sulhu okay. Unnie will be there. Now stop crying okay?" 

She hung up the phone and ran home.

--------------------

Taefung ran on the hallway to see Junka with Nina on one of the benches at the waiting area. Junka was hugging Nina so tight. She was afraid something happened to Sulhu. Her eyes were filled with tears. Tears of afraid. Afraid of Sulhu's condition.

"Junka, Nina", Taefung called out their name as he approached them. Junka and Nina turned to the way where the voice came from. Once Nina saw it was Taefung, she quickly ran to Taefung and hugged him. Taefung lift Nina up and held her in his arms.

Junka stood up from the bench. "Is everything okay?" Taefung asked. 

"Sulhu..." Junka said and started to cry hard. 

With another hand, Taefung slowly pulled Junka's head to his chest. Junka buried her face on Taefung's chest. "Everything is gonna be fine" Taefung said.

"I am such a bad noona" Junka said in her cry.

"No you're not" Taefung said, kissing her head in order to stop Junka from crying. Taefung didn't expect that Junka would be crying like a baby because she was a damn scary sister. Junka really loved her dongsaengs. That was what Taefung can conclude.

They were still waiting for the doctor to come out from the emergency room. Nina sat on Taefung's lap while leaning on his chest and slowly she fell asleep. Taefung sat beside Junka. Junka held Taefung's hand so tight as she was really afraid. Soon after that, the doctor came out. 

"How's my dongsaeng?" Junka approached the doctor and asked her straight away.

"Your dongsaeng is just fine. He will just need some rest. By the day after tomorrow, he can go home" the doctor explained.

Junka and Taefung let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you doc" Taefung said, smiling.

"You're welcome. So that boy is actually your dongsaeng?" the doctor asked. Junka nodded with an awkward smile. "I see. I thought he is your son and this handsome guy in basketball outfit here is your husband" Junka and Taefung looked at each other. They smiled awkwardly to each other then back to the doctor. "Oh I understand now. He is your boyfriend right? I get it. I have a daughter about your age too" the doctor exclaimed. "I should go now. You can visit your son, I mean, your dongsaeng in the room" the doctor smiled to them and left them.

Junka looked back at Taefung and she lipsync to Taefung, husband? she said. Taefung just rose his shoulders and followed Junka into the room to visit Sulhu.

Sulhu was sleeping as they entered the room. Junka stood by the bed and slowly Sulhu's hair. She looked at Taefung, "I'll stay to company Sulhu. You can bring Nina home. She's already sleeping. She must be really tired" 

"No, it's okay. I'll stay here. You can go home with Nina. Besides, Sulhu hates me. I have to make him like me" Taefung explained.

"What do you mean by Sulhu hates you?" Junka asked, raising her eyebrows.

"No, it's just...." Taefung couldn't explain it. "It's okay. Take Nina and go home okay. You can company Sulhu tomorrow morning. Okay?" he gave Nina to Junka. Junka took Nina and held her in her hands.

"Are you sure you want to stay? I mean you just got back from your basketball practice, aren't you tired? You should go home and get over those stinky sweat" Junka exclaimed.

Taefung sniffed his shirt. "Am I that smelly?" he asked. 

Before Junka could answer anything, Nina suddenly woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked around. She smiled as she saw Sulhu doing fine on the bed. "Are we going home?" Nina asked. "Can I stay here with Sulhu? I can't sleep without Sulhu"

Junka understood Nina's condition. heir twin bonding were so strong. They really can't be separate. Junka nodded. "Yes, you can stay dear" Junka said, kissing Nina on her forehead. "I guess I'll stay then. You can go home" Junka said to Taefung.

"Okay then. I'll be going now. Btw, have you tell your mum about this?" Taefung asked.

"No and don't even try to tell her or my mum will kill me. Don't you ever dare tell her anything about this. Get it?" Junka warned him.

"Okay I get it" Taefung slowly walking backwards towards the door. "But I don't promise you anything about this" he said, sticking out his toungue. 

"YAH!" Junka yelled as soon as he opened the door and left the room.

-------------------

It was 4 in the morning. He smiled to the nurses that passed by the hallway. Taefung happily brought 2 blankets in his hand and some clothes of the twins and Junka in his bag. He decided not to go to school just to make sure the siblings were okay. He felt like it was his responsibility to take care of the siblings. At that moment, he missed his little sister so much.

He turned the knob and slowly creeped into the room. He could see that Nina was sleeping with Sulhu on the bed while Junka was sleeping at the side of the bed with her head facing down. She used her arms as the pillow. Taefung slowly walked towards them and unfolded one of the blanket in his hand. He used it to cover up Junka who seemed to be quite cool. Nina looks liked not need the blanket since she was sharing the hospital's bed with Sulhu. 

He smiled looking how cute the twins are. He then looked at the big sister. He slowly Junka's black straight hair. Her hair was'nt very short or long. It was an average. "You must be really tired don't you taking care of the active twins? You never tell this but I can see in your face that you've been wanting someone to take care of you just like how you take care of your dongsaeng right? I'm here for you" he mumbled. None of them heard him except for himself.

When he was busy Junka's hair, suddenly there was a movement from the bed. He turned his sight from Junka to the bed and it was Sulhu. Sulhu was awake.

"Hyung" Sulhu called while he was rubbing his eyes. "Where's noona??" he asked.

"She's right here"  Taefung answered while Junka's hair.

"Yah hyung! Stop playing with noona's hair!" Sulhu said almost yelled.

Taefung was shocked by what Sulhu said. So he immediately stopped what he was doing. "Oh wae?"

"You don't like noona then you don't deserve to play her hair like that. Only a person who likes her can do that. I can see that you don't like her so you don't deserve it" Sulhu exlaimed.

"How do you know that I don't like noona?" 

"I can see it in your eyes. I can feel the sense because I have sixth sense. I will never let anyone hurt noona or Nina. Especially from the guy like you" 

Taefung smiled after he heard it. He thought that Sulhu was cute. He tried his best to protect his sisters from the unwanted. Taefung walked to the other side of the bed as he was approaching Sulhu. He held Sulhu arm. "Dongsaeng-ah, you know Eunji is my little sister so I know how it feels to feel a brother. The only thing that you think you can do for the family is to take care of your sisters right?" Taefung explaiend with a wide smile on his face.

Sulhu nodded. "So don't worry I won't hurt Nina and especially your noona. Because I'm a brother that need to take care of my little sister too. I promise you. I will never hurt your noona until I died okay?" Taefung added. "Now go back to sleep, You need a lot of rest"

Sulhu nodded and he smiled to Taefung. He knew that now he could trust Taefung but he still doubted him, "I trust you hyung. But still I'm going to watch over you" Sulhu said. Taefung just nodded. Soon after that he landed back to his dreamland.

Taefung walked to the couch that was located right behind Junka. He sat on it and let out a sigh. He then slowly laid down on the couch and slowly landed into his own dreamland.

--------------------

Taefung kneeled and took her hand, "Will you marry me?". He slowly pulled out a ring from his pocket and wore it on her long slim finger. She gulped as Taefung was wearing it to her. 

Junka woke up from her sleep, realizing that she was still in the hospital with the twins. She sighed as she thought that Taefung  proposal was real when actually it was a dream. A dream that will never come true.

She looked at her watch while rubbing her eyes. It was 8 in the morning. She looked at the twins and they were still sleeping. She fixed the twins blanket and slowly patted her neck as she felt hurt. When she patted, she realized that there was a blanket on her back. She took it and examined it and it was her bed blanket. She turned around and saw Taefung was sleeping on the couch with his kneel to his chest. He looked really cold. A smile curved on Junka's face. She stood up and walked towards Taefung. She then cover Taefung with her blanket.

She kneeled to look at Taefung's face closer. She was amazed by how perfect Taefung was when sleeping. He still looked gorgeous while sleeping. She then looked at his lips. She have been wanting to kiss it although she did got a kiss from him but she wanted it more. She wanted to touch his lips. Her finger almost touched it but she pulled it back instead she slowly put her face closer to Taefung's. She closed her eyes and wanted to kiss Taefung on his lips while he was sleeping. 

Taefung was faster. Before Junka could landed her lips on his, he landed his on hers first. Junka eyes widened as she was surprised by what Taefung just did.

" 'What a nice morning kiss' That must be what you thought right now, right?" Taefung said while smiling. Junka was still in shocked. Taefung got up and sat on the couch. He ruffled Junka's hair as he thought that it was so cute to see Junka startled. He took the bagpack beside of the couch and gave it to Junka, "Here. I've packed the twins and your clothes for today. Go take some bath. I'm going back to sleep" he said, still smiling. He laid back on the couch and stared Junka's face. He then slowly closed his eyes and went back to his dreamland.

"YAH! What was that?!" Junka asked almost yelled. Taefung just smiled and didn't answer to her question. "Yah! Wake up now and tell me what was that!" she said while poking him. Asking him to respond. She poked him vigorously until Taefung was pissed.

Taefung caught her hand and stared right into her eyes with scary face. Junka gulped as she thought it was very scary. Suddenly, Taefung said, "BOO!" and Junka was startled. Taefung just laughed at her. Junka slapped his arm several times. While trying to avoid her slaps, Taefung laughed and said, "That was funny and we should do that again" and he laughed even louder. Junka was pissed. She got up and walked into the bathroom to take her shower.

--------------------

To be continue....