ㅤ ㅤ ❛  teaser one

ㅤ ㅤ ❛  내 첫 사랑, we meet again ⋆ㅤ apply open!

ELLI SAYS

it has been a long time since i've written a narration + in english so please bear with me. first teaser's out, but the deadline's still a little far since we've only gotten four applicants! i only thought that maybe i should write one for the sole purpose of keeping this appfic alive as much as possible :3 anyways, i hope you guys enjoy this! can't wait to see all your babies!

header

 

from fate to you

"What do you mean me and Maeum cannot do this? Sir, we've been doing great as partners since we were freshmen!" Unmyeong whined to her professor, even pouted to see if it would do something. The girl has been trying to persuade his professor, the head of the graduation project for film students, to let her and Maeum do this documentary by theirselves— just like how it has been since they were freshmen.

 

"I'm sorry, Unmyeong-ah, the rubrics clearly stated that you should be in a group of three in order to participate." Mr. Kim emphasized and chuckled at his student's actions. They are pretty close, given as Mr. Kim slightly favors the college student, and he has always been there ever since she was a freshman.

 

"Ssaem, of all students, why it had to be that Gu Jiwon! You know I don't like him." Unmyeong huffed and plopped her head down on the desk as the professor is fixing his things, ready to leave and head to his next class.

 

"He was the only one who doesn't have any groupmates, and this is your graduation project. Besides, a new face won't hurt. It's always been you and Maeum, it's time to explore a new environment. When it's time for you to work in this field, you have to learn how to work with different personalities, you know that, right?" She hates it when the professor's right. Unmyeong knows all of it, but why does it have to be Gu Jiwon? The guy who's always gets adopted by a lot of her blockmates suddenly has to be in her group.

 

"I can take anybody but that guy, Sir..." It was an almost whisper when Unmyeong said that. She heaved a sigh as she thought of how her last project flashed before her eyes if the Gu Jiwon were to join their group.

 

This graduation project is crucial to Joo Unmyeong, as it will determine her employment, and winning the award in the festival would look so great in her resume, and taking the department's good-looking burden will challenge that plan of hers.

 

"He's not that bad, Unmyeong. Jiwon is just misunderstood by a lot of people. I saw his works and I can say, he's the perfect guy on your team." Mr. Kim patted his student on the back before leaving the room. If those words came out of her most trusted professor in campus, then that means it's really true. 

 

But as Unmyeong was just believing the statement Mr. Kim told her, she saw Gu Jiwon at the back of the room, yawning and stretching, looking like he just had the best sleep of his life.

 

The class was a five hour important lecture, and he just slept?

 

"Oh, you're kidding me."