Bodyguard

Let Me(Him) See The Colors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lunch?"

Seungcheol looked up from where he was scribbling the last of his notes and nodded, gathering his stuff from the table and shoving them into his bag. The class has just ended yet everyone seemed to be in a rush to leave the lecture hall. 

"Your bodyguard isn't here yet though. " 

Seungcheol huffed at that, standing up. "Joshua will be here soon. " he said confidently. "As for you, Mr Jihoon, you shouldn't let your bodyguard wait too long. I bet he's eager to feed you those food he cooked. " he teased yet there's truth in the teasing. 

Jihoon turned to look at where Seungcheol's eyes are focused and true enough, there, standing  by the door in his 187cm glory was his bodyguard, a small smile on his face as he waved with his right hand, his left one holding a stack of bento boxes. 

"Sometimes he feels more like a nanny than a bodyguard." Jihoon grumbled and Seungcheol laughed, not even trying to deny the truth behind those words. 

Having bodyguards of some sort are normal to them, considering they're students of the most elite university in the country  where the students are children of the country's important figures.  Seungcheol himself being the son of one of the most successful businessman while Jihoon was the only son of a politician. But that aside, Mingyu, Jihoon's bodyguard, really is an odd one. Other than being overly tall, comically way taller than Jihoon, Mingyu also loves to cook and more often than not, he'll try to feed not only Jihoon but also their circle of friends. Seungcheol doesn't really mind though, the food are good. 

He was about to respond when he spots someone else appearing behind Mingyu, giving the taller boy an acknowledging nod as he walked past him and towards Seungcheol. Right at that moment, colors once again enter his vision and he let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. 

"Joshua. " he muttered aimlessly. 

The boy, his bodyguard, his probe, looked at him and blinked wordlessly as he moves to his usual spot, standing slightly behind Seungcheol. As usual, he would hardly say anything in the presence of people other than Seungcheol. But it's not like he talks much with Seungcheol anyway. 

"Mingyu said he's gonna try cooking those western burger Hansol to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter