Worcestershire Sauce

Glitch
Please log in to read the full chapter
Text

“Sounds like bull to me.” I leaned back in my chair and I took a drag from my cigarette.

 

“Wilbur, this is serious.” Quackity looked up from some paperwork on his desk. his wings shifted, and the pale yellow feathers rustled slightly due to the AC (which was WAY too cold) 

 

“I am being serious.” I yawned, I took my feet off his desk leaned forward. Quackity's eye twitched as I exhaled smoke in his face.

 

“Stop it.” Quackity scrunched up his nose and waved his stupid little hand in front of his face. He adjusted his mask, which covered the upper half of his face.

 

“I'm not doing anything.” I bit back. He inhaled shakily and adjusted his maroon beanie, his caramel hands looked so dainty and lady-like. I was convinced this man was secretly a ing woman, I swore someday I’d find out his “secret identity” and his name would be Emily, or Madison, or maybe like Janet? He looked like Janet. 

 

“You know what you’re doing.” He glared up at me, I raised my eyebrows. Why was he getting mad at this? Quackity knew how to ignore me when I did this, he’d done it before. so why was he entertaining it now!? I wanted to know what made this man's brain tick, Why did he do the dumb things he did? What was he Like outside of this whole villain thing? What was his past? What was his logic? What would it be like to be his boyfriend?

 

Ok maybe scrap that last one, but you get the point.

 

Quackity shifted in the silence. I yawned and took a inhaled the smoke from my ciggarette 

 

“Ok. Well, I'm being honest. I don't want to kill this little kid however, he is getting in my way, and you know I don't like when things get in my way. ” he says that last part and glares at me like it's a dig at me ! The nerve of this guy! Its like he thought he was most wanted criminal in Las Vegas! 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter