Chapter 1

Eternal Echoes of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ashianna, please come down from there. I can't afford to lose someone I love, again..." Akira said weakly, begging Ashianna to come down from the roof of their school.

 

Ashianna looked at Akira, seeing pure sadness and pain in her eyes.

 

"Aki, it's my fault that... Keira died..." Ashianna said, tears streaming down her face.

 

The students watched Ashianna, ready to jump, with worry. Ashianna was popular at their University, and Akira was too. Akira is smart, beautiful, and has a lovely voice.

 

"It was never your fault, Yanna! Keira died because of her heart problem! Please, stop blaming yourself!" Akira shouted, unable to bear losing someone she loves again.

 

Akira had lost her mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa. She was taking care of herself, a college student, and also the CEO of BsceneZ clothing company.

 

Ashianna was about to jump, but Akira quickly pulled her back, and they fell to the ground, Akira underneath and Ashianna on top.

 

"Yanna... Please, don't do it again. I can't afford to lose you. I like you, Yanna... No, I love you," Akira confessed, finally saying the words she had been holding back.

 

"That's why you don't want to lose me... I'm sorry, Akira... I can't forget Keira, she has a special place in my heart," Ashianna exclaimed.

 

"I know..." Akira said sadly.

 

"If you're planning on waiting for me, please don't. You'll only hurt yourself. But if you really want to wait, I won't stop you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter