.𖥔 ݁ ˖ i&on entertainment.

 𝐞𝐢/𝐨𝐧 .𖥔 ݁ ˖ the revival ⋮ soon. . .
sidebar
sidebar
plotline

FOUNDER & CEO

ISAK, 원이삭.

i&on entertainment was founded by won isak, ei/on's youngest member, in 2020. after the disbandment of ei/on in 2019, isak stayed for a bit in enigma and later on left with chae gyeol, his best buddy and the group's producer, to establish i&on. it was once home to isak only but soon expanded the family. in 2022, they debuted their soloist, riwon. and in late 2023, i&on debuted their very first girl group, u:4ia.

 

everyone in i&on loves their ceo and founder. isak is known for his active role in the entertainment and makes sure his artists gets a lot of care and equal attention. after he debuted riwon, he took a step back in the industry to focus on his debut and was hands-on while it was on progress. he even helped in music producing and choreograph for his debut song.

 

with his little label growing, isak wanted to do something for the last time for himself until he permanently leaves the limelight to focus on his artists. from his regrets and what ifs, the idea of reviving ei/on came up to his mind.

 

stage nameisak

ARTIST TWINbts, jungkook / exo, baekhyun.

 

DEBUT DATE2020 as soloist

DEBUT songbambi (by baekhyun)

 

face claim: bts, jungkook.

plotline

PRODUCER

CAGE, 채결.

chae gyeol, also known by his producer name, cage, is isak's best buddy. they entered enigma at the same time but only isak pushed as an idol trainee and chae gyeol was more interested as a producer for the entertainment.

 

gyeol was one of the geniuses behind ei/on's discography. because of his talent, enigma did not want him to leave but he remained loyal to isak. although, gyeol works with other artists including enigma's since isak did not want him to be "tied down".

 

though he looks gentle, gyeol is well-known for his strictness as a producer. he is stern when it comes to recording and merciless for artists when inside the recording studio. he also works as a dj whenever he is not busy, or if he feels likes it.

 

face claim: monsta x, hyungwon

plotline

producer

BLOOM, 염하나.

yeom hana joined i&on a year later after it was created and goes by bloom as her producer name. hana debuted as a soloist in 2015 but went into hiatus because of health problems. bored and alone, hana dived into music producing and since then worked with several artists in the industry. after her contract ended, she became a free-lance producer and later on joined i&on in 2022.

 

hana is known for her happy-go-lucky personality and goes along with the people in i&on pretty well. together with chae gyeol and isak, she worked with riwon's debut album. hana also worked with a lot of groups prior her career in i&on. however, there are rumors that she became a producer in the entertainment because she is isak's girlfriend. it has been going for a while now, and even people around them are confused with their relationship.

 

face claim: blackpink's rosé.

plotline

CREATIVE PRODUCER

sylvie jung, 정효인.

jung hyoin or better known as sylvie jung, is known for her creativity in the industry. she has debuted a lot of k-pop groups and all of them achieved success early on and continued to thrive in the industry. 

 

to be honest, it was a surprise to everyone that sylvie joined a little label; and even owned by a  failed boy group member, knowing that her past companies were all known and big. some say they were in a relationship but isak has his ways of pulling people onto his side.

 

sylvie joined i&on in 2022, where the start of planning for their girl group initially began. she would also the main creative in ei/on's come back, the sole reason why she was asked by isak to join him.

 

face claim: krystal jung.

plotline

soloist

RIWON, 이원혁.

lee wonhyeok aka riwon, joined months after i&on was established. he was the very first idol from the entertainment to debut aside from isak. riwon has made his name inside of entertainments and the korean pop business as someone who declined offers from the big 3 entertainment, only to settle in i&on.

 

as i&on's first trainee, he is much loved by everyone and has close relationships to everyone behind the sucess of this label. riwon also gained the nickname 'isak's first child', made by gyeol. riwon's debut received a lot of love from netizens. it was great for the company knowing that he's the step for i&on's next boy group. he is well-loved by the fans because of his genuine and humble personality; especially for being isak's first idol to debut.

 

stage nameriwon

ARTIST TWINwoodz

 

DEBUT DATE2022

DEBUT songwaiting (by woodz)

 

face claim: txt, yeonjun.

plotline

GIRL GROUP

U:4IA, 유포리아.

i&on's newest girl group, u:4ia, is consisted of 4 members. their debut was successful, thanks to sylvie jung who worked under several big entertainment companies. u:4ia is known for their futuristic and ai concepts, which gathered a lot of positive response from netizens.

 

u:4ia, like sylvie, also came from big entertainments as trainees. they are called scraps by non-fans because of that fact. but the people of i&on doesn't make them feel like that and gets treated the best unlike from their past companies.

 

GROUP NAMEu:4ia

NO. OF MEMBERSfour

GROUP TWINaespa

 

DEBUT DATE2023

DEBUT songblack mamba

MEMBERSfrom left to right

bae lorin (lorin), son juwon (ivy), chen luobin (robin), hanaoka kitana (kitana)

 

face claim: aespa.

i&on

entertainment.

BY WON ISAK