Chapter:2

My beloved Fanboy
Please log in to read the full chapter

✿═══ ═══ ♥ ═══ ═══ ✿

In the story:

The song 'Love Scene' suddenly became very famous and many people on YouTube were commenting and sharing it. It was trending everywhere and caught a lot of company's attention. Especially a company called SM entertainment really wanted him.

Baekhyun had many companies he could go for but he went for SM since it is a really popular company.

He went to the audition. They first asked for him to sing which he did and that impressed everyone, including the CEO.

CEO: Byun Baekhyun right?

Baekhyun:Yes.

CEO: You are excellent at singing and your visual is really attractive. May I ask why you wear a mask? I mean you will attract a lot of people.

Baekhyun with an upset face: Well I have Scopophobia so I can't show my face.

The CEO was a bit taken aback but the manager insisted to keep him as he was a rare vocal who was very demanded. The other workers also agreed so the CEO eventually agreed to have him with a mask on.

Baekhyun's stage name will still be Baeky but the workers call him Baekhyun.

After some time Baekhyun debuted with the song 'Candy' which was written by him.

It had a lot of newness and was classed as one of the best debut songs. People all around talked about it and it raised Baekhyun's fame by a lot.

One day Baekhyun received a lot of gifts and letters in a big package.

Staff:Baekhyun sir here are some letters and gifts.

Baekhyun:Woah that's so many!

Staff with a smile: Yeah your fans love you a lot .You'll receive a lot more gifts in the future.

Baekhyun started opening them and reading them with curiosity.

One by one he read them and saw them. He was really hoping to find a letter or a gift from his big fanboy Baeky's lover.

He finally found a letter that said Baeky's lover.  He smiled really brightly.

The letter:

My Dear Baeky,

I don't know if you will ever read my letters or anything I post but I'm still gonna continue. This is your crazy fanboy Sehun.

I'm so happy you were able to debut under such a huge company.Now you have touched millions of hearts with your blooming tone,

Please log in to read the full chapter