Final

Happy Anniversary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marriage anniversary should be spent with romantic dinner, kissing, cuddling, love making, and every damn thing in between. 

 

Taemin is looking forward to it. He colors his hair silver after a while only to recreate their first date. But his husband for three years knows nothing about romanticizing such memory, he ruins Taemin’s plan with a single stupid text.

 

“Baby, I’m going to work early. will be very busy today. I’m not ignoring you.” - Minho

 

“No, I want a divorce.” - Taemin.

 

No reply, obviously. Minho clearly said, he will be very busy today. Taemin hates that man so much. He starts to write 600 methods to kill him. He deserves to die.

 

In their three years of marriage, they have encountered many bumpy roads. It has not been easy at all. Taemin is a jealous clingy caring warm happy affectionate sweet dramatic romantic type. And Minho is just…y. Yeah that’s exactly. Taemin is down so bad for him. 

 

Taemin threatens Minho with a divorce literally every single time. But Minho always laughs it off, he knows Taemin will never do that. He ing knows. 

 

It’s almost midnight. Taemin lay down on the bad and grumpy. He is so sleepy, but he needs to know when is the y bastard coming home, because he needs to divorce him. 

 

When someone opens the door, Taemin gets up, lips absolutely pouty. Minho walks in and glances at Taemin a little then just going straight to the bathroom and freaking ignore him. Taemin is totally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter